ADVERTISEMENT

Unforgivable

So regrettable that a pandemic and vaccinations became partisan political issues.

Apparently there is nothing beyond the pale for partisans.

So regrettable that a pandemic and vaccinations became partisan political issues.

Apparently there is nothing beyond the pale for partisans.

I personally think it was nuts that we even had a pandemic. You'd think when public health officials and Dr's all over tv say ,"Isolate and mask up to beat this" the country would voluntarily do what they can and really stop it. Nope. Resistance at every level, at every turn, every imaginable way. And Trump legitimized and fanned the constant pushback.

I posted the CDC data for all cause mortality.

Do you have any data to rebut it?

In God we trust, all others must bring data.
Ive posted 10 times dude- where have you been? What- does
Reuter's not have it that way?

Keep drinking the kool aid and be believing the media- it hasn't worked well for people lately

I personally think it was nuts that we even had a pandemic. You'd think when public health officials and Dr's all over tv say ,"Isolate and mask up to beat this" the country would voluntarily do what they can and really stop it. Nope. Resistance at every level, at every turn, every imaginable way. And Trump legitimized and fanned the constant pushback.
I agree. However, it wasn't just Trump playing partisan politics with the pandemic. Democrats played it as well because they saw it as a political opportunity to attack Trump. Some would argue this was in response to Trump's actions which is probably true. Still, both parties are guilty of making this a partisan issue in my view.

Reactions: blbronco
At the risk of being politically incorrect, because you know I really hate being that way, at this point in time if anyone is arguing for the ridiculous masks or arguing for the deadly shots, you're just a damn fool.

Ive posted 10 times dude- where have you been? What- does
Reuter's not have it that way?

Keep drinking the kool aid and be believing the media- it hasn't worked well for people lately
Should be no problem to post it again. I only read about 10% of the threads on this board.

Reactions: davidallen
At the risk of being politically incorrect, because you know I really hate being that way, at this point in time if anyone is arguing for the ridiculous masks or arguing for the deadly shots, you're just a damn fool.
Did the Illuminati get to Trump?

Should be no problem to post it again. I only read about 10% of the threads on this board.
I really don't care dude- you're all about the shots and you never listen to anyone on the right- which is fine I never listen to anyone on the left except the guy (think he's a Libbie) said "China has no biz hosting the genocide Olympics"

Take as many shots and "boostas" as your enlarged heart desires guy- hail POS Fauchi eh?

I really don't care dude- you're all about the shots and you never listen to anyone on the right- which is fine I never listen to anyone on the left except the guy (think he's a Libbie) said "China has no biz hosting the genocide Olympics"

Take as many shots and "boostas" as your enlarged heart desires guy- hail POS Fauchi eh?
You suddenly don't care when you get caught in a lie? Hmmmm. I really don't mind if you want to be anti vaccine. It would be interesting to hear that point of view articulated intelligently. But today you started a thread about a Seal that died from an enlarged heart in 2016 and made demonstrably false claims about deaths in 2020. Step your game up.

You suddenly don't care when you get caught in a lie? Hmmmm. I really don't mind if you want to be anti vaccine. It would be interesting to hear that point of view articulated intelligently. But today you started a thread about a Seal that died from an enlarged heart in 2016 and made demonstrably false claims about deaths in 2020. Step your game up.
Nope sorry you lie- anyone that Has kept up with it saw it didn't change- but keep pushing.

Take 20 boostas Fauchi Bitch- keep arguing that they're not killing people even tho the cdcpos said they did- keep taking them till you know first hand boss- I'm going to stick with my God given awesome awesome immune system and as McDonalds says- IM LOVIN IT

Nope sorry you lie- anyone that Has kept up with it saw it didn't change- but keep pushing.

Take 20 boostas Fauchi Bitch- keep arguing that they're not killing people even tho the cdcpos said they did- keep taking them till you know first hand boss- I'm going to stick with my God given awesome awesome immune system and as McDonalds says- IM LOVIN IT
Weak

@Corndog2021 Serious question. Now that this deadly pandemic is mostly behind us and is starting to disappear from the headlines, what do you have left? What is your next cause to champion? Please don't give me your typical group-think, cut-and-paste response about wearing seven masks and getting a 10th booster.... try having an original thought. What's up next? Thanks.

Last edited:
@Corndog2021 Serious question. Now that this deadly pandemic is mostly behind us and is starting to disappear from the headlines, what do you have left? What is your next cause to champion? Please don't give me your typical group-think, cut-and-paste response about wearing seven masks and getting a 10th booster.... try having an original thought. What's up next? Thanks.
You think all the killing and maiming with their death jab shots is going away?! Of course you're not the sharpest tool in the shed- I mean you take multiple shots from sociopaths that want you dead🤪

What's amazing is your moments when you actually think you get a gotcha moment but -
As I told you from earlier- I will always own you- not bc I'm so quick witted but once again- you take and push experimental death jabs that have killed 100 percent of all the animals OTD was test one- made by Eugenecists - I mean you defeat yourself

🤷‍♂️ I was kind of hoping for some of your own thoughts.
Lol you reach so bad- corndog derangement syndrome at its finest.

You can never win when are on the wrong side of history so bad- sorry dude. Now aren't you due for your 4th booster wearing 4 masks? Oh what- you've already had the 4th boosta 😬

🤷‍♂️ I was kind of hoping for some of your own thoughts about post-COVID.
Will you take Remdesivir 22- we are waiting.

And did you accuse Someone of not having an original thought?!?'OMG really? Mr I believe my tv loyally🤪

Will you take Remdesivir 22- we are waiting.

And did you accuse Someone of not having an original thought?!?'OMG really? Mr I believe my tv loyally🤪

So you’re one of those COVID-4eva guys. It’s going to get really lonely for you while the rest of us move on. Even the libs are moving on. See ya Bub.

So you’re one of those COVID-4eva guys. It’s going to get really lonely for you while the rest of us move on. Even the libs are moving on. See ya Bub.
Who's moving on?!? 4 shot 4 mask lover- now the science has changed?!?! What a moron. I've been saying since day one it's a farce but scaredy you took Gates shots bc you can't think for yourself- now science has changed? What a total drone you are

Watch all the deaths start coming to light- you better hope you got some placebos - Faucis bitch boy

Hey look 22- your daddy says you may can go back to normal now- that's good for you right? You know bc you have to have permission from nanny government to wipe you rear I know. Proud for you- sure am glad that science changed for the better...

Hey look 22- your daddy says you may can go back to normal now- that's good for you right? You know bc you have to have permission from nanny government to wipe you rear I know. Proud for you- sure am glad that science changed for the better...

COVID…..4EVA… guy

You mad COVID4eva guy? Bub, COVID is over. It’s time to hitch your clown show to a different grievance.
Anyone want to know who would have complied and been first in line to the ovens in Nazi Germany? I give you 22

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
Anyone want to know who would have complied and been first in line to the ovens in Nazi Germany? I give you 22
No you’d been first in line. They despised the mentally ill.

almost through flu season. Those millions of deaths are going to have to hurry.

almost through flu season. Those millions of deaths are going to have to hurry.
Where you been- You haven't seen the death count?!?' oh you watch tv and they don't want to alarm the sheep so they can keep making billions off of the believers.

Cowturd would have totally complied in Nazi Germany-
Anne Frank he's not

Sadly, a truthful statement.

I really think we need to stop laughing at @Corndog2021 and encouraging his posts so we can get laughs. I am convinced this guy has some serious mental problems and he needs help.

Where you been- You haven't seen the death count?!?' oh you watch tv and they don't want to alarm the sheep so they can keep making billions off of the believers.

Cowturd would have totally complied in Nazi Germany-
Anne Frank he's not
I ask you again for a proof source. Bob the garbage man’s podcast isn’t going to do it for me.

Anyone want to know who’s father was a badass Thunderbolt pilot and helped thoroughly kick Nazi Germany’s ass not only during the Normandy invasion, but was one of the few to give air support during horrible weather at the Battle of the Bulge? I give you 22

Fixed it for you Ho Ho.

COVID 4EVA!

Sadly, a truthful statement.

I really think we need to stop laughing at @Corndog2021 and encouraging his posts so we can get laughs. I am convinced this guy has some serious mental problems and he needs help.
Ooo I struck a nerve- you the libbies and 22 can all circle jerk the shots- "we believe" lol

Ooo I struck a nerve- you the libbies and 22 can all circle jerk the shots- "we believe" lol

Yet you believe brass car keys stick to magnetic vaccine injection sites. Yeah Bub, you’re in the know. :D

Yet you believe brass car keys stick to magnetic vaccine injection sites. Yeah Bub, you’re in the know. :D
You're such a loser- what a scared shitless Panzi- so you mask up and take experimental shots- and NOW TRY TO dismiss me bc I have been right all along- now you saying Covid is over- that's laughable

You're such a loser- what a scared shitless Panzi- so you mask up and take experimental shots- and NOW TRY TO dismiss me bc I have been right all along- now you saying Covid is over- that's laughable
^^^ in denial that COVID is burning out. It's over Bub. Go look at the new daily cases.

@Corndog2021 lecturing his 24/7 Politics audience about COVID. :cool:

3731.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ in denial that COVID is burning out. It's over Bub. Go look at the new daily cases.

@Corndog2021 lecturing his 24/7 Politics audience about COVID. :cool:

3731.jpg
Covid started bc they wanted you idiots to take all their shots To make billions and
Then make Billions Treating
The effects over the next how many years - and get ballot harvesting To get Trump out - who doesn't know this -
Really?

If COVID is in fact ending- it's bc they say it is over and have some ulterior motive-
Maybe a new Man made Gain of Function Bug coming that is worse.

Science didn't change all of the sudden- you are not the stupidest idiot on the board I know- just the weakest. 2 pesos and Sys make better arguments than you- no exaggeration

The fact you are too weak to say you got
Duped is obvious.

The board consists of the following breakdown:

Group 1: Me and a few otherS
that knew exactly what they were up to and never complied.

Group 2: What Most alt media call "Normies" -
Everyday AmericanS- didn't want to rock the boat and went along to get
Along not knowing how truly evil all these people were. Locked down wrongly,
Put masks on wrongly, Took their first shots wrongly- But they came around And stopped Before the demonic boosters

Then there's Group 3-
The truly lost. Now it's a very small minority that will be in gas Chambers before They wake up. I won't name names- everyone knows what group they are in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT