ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter files show Biden interference in the election and free speech

So how does Libs of tic toc change the narrative for you?
It doesn't. My presumption is they had an advertising winner with LoTT. They didn't with @kathygriffin - hence the difference in approach.

Why do you believe these decisions are ideologically and not economically driven?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Was it just conservatives? Can you explain the flags on LibsofTikTok to me? They seemed to have extraordinary protections vs. being de-emphasized. How does that fit your narrative?

Just to be clear, I have not been a fan of TWTR for a good long time. It is a fundamentally unsustainable business IMO. Jack couldn't get it done. Williams made some progress but couldn't satisfy growth expectations. Costello made it worse. Jack came back and really didn't even give it much of a try. Parag couldn't fix it. I think Elon will give it a good go, but also likely can't salvage something so fundamentally broken.

You saw the same thread I did. Do you think the former ny times reporter is hiding something? I can’t explain any of it since I don’t work for the fbi or their media extensions. I’m only going off what was exposed yesterday. The government and its henchmen are tipping the scale of conversations while you and other evil and/or brain dead leftists ignore or down play it.

You saw the same thread I did. Do you think the former ny times reporter is hiding something?
I think the analysis was selective. Outrage is a surefire way to engage your target demographic. That is the fundamental problem for Twitter.

I can’t explain any of it since I don’t work for the fbi or their media extensions. I’m only going off what was exposed yesterday.
There is nothing that was released in the past several days that wasn't already explicitly known or reasonably inferred from the history of TWTR.

The government and its henchmen are tipping the scale of conversations while you and other evil and/or brain dead leftists ignore or down play it.

I am not ignoring anything, I am a bit surprised that this is some great "revelation" to you.

I think it is ludicrous to believe that Twitter, or any other sizable corporation, is willing to sacrifice its financial viability in the name of a political ideology.

• Haha
I think the analysis was selective. Outrage is a surefire way to engage your target demographic. That is the fundamental problem for Twitter.

There is nothing that was released in the past several days that wasn't already explicitly known or reasonably inferred from the history of TWTR.

I am not ignoring anything, I am a bit surprised that this is some great "revelation" to you.

I think it is ludicrous to believe that Twitter, or any other sizable corporation, is willing to sacrifice its financial viability in the name of a political ideology.

That last sentence is a doozy.

They’ve never been more willing to alienate half the country.

Lol - you could easily say "half the country has never been so ready to be alienated." Gotta be hard on you when so much of the world is out to get you.

They seem to forget their complete lack of concern when facebook let cambridge analytica mine our personal info for Trump’s campaign lol

Rules for thee…..and whatnot

• Haha

carry on
Yea in 2020 dip shit. You now know my votes. lol I am going to hug you Champ.

Sick Burn GIF by MOODMAN

Interesting how all of a sudden the left has somehow changed their tune, now admitting Twitter was in fact censoring along political lines and it's no big deal. That is quite the departure from the past when the leftist denied it was taking place, said there was no evidence to that and it was all just another right wing conspiracy. Now you act like you knew the entire time and never tried to sway the discussion with your lies. Same thing leftist do every time they are caught.

Been a long week I might have flipped that. I might have voted Trump in 2016 and KAnye in 2020. I can't even remember when the **** Kanye ran. I am out here trying to raise 17 million this year for a 11k ranch with a bigfoot on it.

Interesting how all of a sudden the left has somehow changed their tune, now admitting Twitter was in fact censoring along political lines and it's no big deal. That is quite the departure from the past when the leftist denied it was taking place, said there was no evidence to that and it was all just another right wing conspiracy. Now you act like you knew the entire time and never tried to sway the discussion with your lies. Same thing leftist do every time they are caught.
Your comprehension skills need work.

• Haha
So....the left has now said that the laptop, censoring and the information is real, but don't look because it's old news that we just acknowledged.
Explosion Reaction GIF

Next will be that Joe is good father. I'm patiently waiting on that one, so we can review his fatherly accomplishments.

So....the left has now said that the laptop, censoring and the information is real, but don't look because it's old news that we just acknowledged.
Explosion Reaction GIF

Next will be that Joe is good father. I'm patiently waiting on that one, so we can review his fatherly accomplishments.
last part passes the sniff test

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Old news. I thought you were better informed.

Is this really new to you?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Public information requests and leaks later revealed the agency had a formalized process to flag Facebook to censor posts it viewed as disinformation. Federal officials would often send what they believed to be misinformation to CISA, which would then advise social media companies to censor the content."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Public information requests and leaks later revealed the agency had a formalized process to flag Facebook to censor posts it viewed as disinformation. Federal officials would often send what they believed to be misinformation to CISA, which would then advise social media companies to censor the content."

Do you think word "censor" is honestly used in that sentence? I know you trust your preferred news outlets. Should you?

• Haha
Do you think word "censor" is honestly used in that sentence? I know you trust your preferred news outlets. Should you?
Just stop. I already told you that model of DodgeAllen is out to pasture. Surely you have something of substance in that treehouse.

PS, you posted a link from August. There's a weeee little bit of info that has come out since then. No, you probably won't find it on The View.

Just stop. I already told you that model of DodgeAllen is out to pasture. Surely you have something of substance in that treehouse.

PS, you posted a link from August. There's a weeee little bit of info that has come out since then. No, you probably won't find it on The View.
Do you think word "censor" is honestly used in that sentence?

• Haha
My initial take? Meh. What surprised you? Is it shocking that Twitter, an advertiser supported platform, sought to promote content that <checking notes> was supportive of advertising?
Oh the confusion created by the sleepy administration.

Carry on. 👍

So yore saying the FBI censored content at Twitter, FB, et al?
No. They asked the social media companies to do it as stated in the article:

No. They asked the social media companies to do it as stated in the article:

Again, is the word censor accurate and honest in this statement?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT