ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter files show Biden interference in the election and free speech

What's to comment on? A half dozen screen caps of a content moderation team arguing about content moderation? Please. Y'all look silly.
Damn that Matt Taibbi! All this time I’ve thought he is a serious investigative journalist, only to learn he’s making me look silly. @davidallen is so much more reliable with objective insight on political shenanigans. Move along, nothing to see here! David tells us so.

What's to comment on? A half dozen screen caps of a content moderation team arguing about content moderation? Please. Y'all look silly.
I guess Glenn Greenwald is making me look silly, too. I’m such a fool to think there is such a thing as an objective and independent left-leaning journalist. It turns out they just make me look silly. Thank you, @davidallen, for shining the light of truth and letting me see my silliness!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
As Glenn Greenwald predicted @davidallen is following the only path the Democrats have available: pretend this is all much ado about nothing, seek to destroy Matt Taibbi’s reputation (ha! good luck with that!), and claim that because it is fake news it justifies them ignoring it.

As Glenn Greenwald predicted @davidallen is following the only path the Democrats have available: pretend this is all much ado about nothing, seek to destroy Matt Taibbi’s reputation (ha! good luck with that!), and claim that because it is fake news it justifies them ignoring it.

Move along Dan; nothing to see here. All's normal with d-bag.

can you imagine the uproar from the left if this was a republican pres who stole the election with the help of the right wing social media? o,,,, the horror.
We've already seen it. They made up lies about that President, investigated his entire life, tried to impeach him and when that didn't work they weaponized the entire Justice System against him in an effort to destroy his and his family's lives.

Corruption? Such a drama queen.
the-simpsons-ralph-wiggum.gif

Remember when Democrats were screaming Russia interfered with our elections, what a travesty it was and how it made Trump an illegitimate President? What do they say now that we have the proof Twitter and Big Tech interfered with the election?
Shit britches and nanshee still cryin with their gifted election? Now nanshee has to stay home and try to remove that hammer from Paul's ass. 🤣

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The leftist's reaction to Musk releasing hard evidence the FBI and government officials were working with Twitter to censor free speech in an effort to manipulate the public is very telling about leftist. I've always said that leftist were easily manipulated and with their reaction to being manipulated proves they not only support it they enjoy it. SMFH why anyone takes an easily manipulated fool seriously is beyond me. You would think they would be humiliated for being so easily duped but here they are celebrating being made out to be easily manipulated fools.

Taibibibibibi acknowledged as much, though grudgingly. Can't wait for the next big reveal. @GiddyLilSchoolgirl will be sure to let us all know.
There's an old saying. "Never Let Them See You Sweat." When you post comments like this we can see the sweat drippng down your cheeks. I told you some time ago that you have a "tell" that gives you away every time. With this comment you're showing your tell like a big flashing red light. You say you're worth $400/hour for your analytical skills. I wonder if you can read your comment and spot your tell. I betting against it.

The leftist's reaction to Musk releasing hard evidence the FBI and government officials were working with Twitter to censor free speech in an effort to manipulate the public is very telling about leftist. I've always said that leftist were easily manipulated and with their reaction to being manipulated proves they not only support it they enjoy it. SMFH why anyone takes an easily manipulated fool seriously is beyond me. You would think they would be humiliated for being so easily duped but here they are celebrating being made out to be easily manipulated fools.
So many folks can't see the light of day when they've their heads up their ass. 🤣

My father owned a 1952 Hudson Hornet with a step down frame. You stepped down into the car. After a spark plug hole stripped out on the high compression aluminum head, my father obtained an iron head off a Commadore at a junk yard. The Hornet acceleration slowed. Today Hudson is owned by Stallantis who owns Chrysler. There maybe a Dodge Hornet upcoming.

I just looked up that model SB, worth $85k if in good shape today
A popular car for Hotrodders like my pop because of low center of gravity

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
My father owned a 1952 Hudson Hornet with a step down frame. You stepped down into the car. After a spark plug hole stripped out on the high compression aluminum head, my father obtained an iron head off a Commadore at a junk yard. The Hornet acceleration slowed. Today Hudson is owned by Stallantis who owns Chrysler. There maybe a Dodge Hornet upcoming.
My kids favorite movie. He made me watch Cars 3 for like a year straight every morning. You know what that is like for a guy starting to crest the hill? lol

I love Doc Hudson though. I love that era of cars.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT