ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter files show Biden interference in the election and free speech

FjKntVEUoAAHJTo

So the right wing has one cable channel doing their bidding (plus a few websites) versus multiple cable and network channels, magazines, newspapers, plethora of online sources, etc. Was your point to highlight how overwhelming this problem is with the left? If so, I finally get to say these words to you:

Great point.

So the right wing has one cable channel doing their bidding (plus a few websites) versus multiple cable and network channels, magazines, newspapers, plethora of online sources, etc. Was your point to highlight how overwhelming this problem is with the left? If so, I finally get to say these words to you:

Great point.
Trump replaced Sarah Palin as the most attacked politician ever by MSM. Among my favorites: A Palin daughter sleepover pal spat made Page 1 of the NY Times. A Biden son dismissed from the Navy for drug abuse made Page 29A.

48 hours after Palin was announced as VP mate, 42 "fact checkers" had shown up at Anchorage International. Nowhere on record can we find a fact checker showing up at Cook County International after Obama made his announcement. I still can't count the "fact checkers" who showed up at JFK International in Manhatten.

Great point.

Yes, they only have one cable channel (wrong) and everything else is a huge conspiracy against conservatives (wrong), so lying and gaslighting is okay (wrong).

You just hear and spew.

Dispute the numbers. How do you think the national press breaks down left versus right? Holding breath…now…

If a reporter says that Trump tried to shake down Ukraine, then tried to bury the memo, then lied about trying to bury the memo, would that be a left-leaning reporter, or just a reporter?

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is deculting 101. You take them off the script. Simply by clarifying what a "left leaning" media outlet means, you've leapfrogged over years of Levin/Hannity/Rush GIGO. He's never once considered it -- it's FOX and everyone else isn't in a cult so they're ipso facto leftists. And when the question is posed.... poof.

IRL you have to MAKE them answer these questions and the cognitive dissonance is deafening. They bite, then some time later they come around. Whari has been in the bite stage for about 8 years now because I can't physically make him answer these questions. Here he gets "roughed up" and just leaves and turns on Levin to reprogra-- um, recharge.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is deculting 101. You take them off the script. Simply by clarifying what a "left leaning" media outlet means, you've leapfrogged over years of Levin/Hannity/Rush GIGO. He's never once considered it -- it's FOX and everyone else isn't in a cult so they're ipso facto leftists. And when the question is posed.... poof.

IRL you have to MAKE them answer these questions and the cognitive dissonance is deafening. They bite, then some time later they come around. Whari has been in the bite stage for about 8 years now because I can't physically make him answer these questions. Here he gets "roughed up" and just leaves and turns on Levin to reprogra-- um, recharge.
Is that what Rachel taught you?

Wanna take a quiz?

Dare you.

Holy shit.
If a reporter says that Trump tried to shake down Ukraine, then tried to bury the memo, then lied about trying to bury the memo, would that be a left-leaning reporter, or just a reporter?

Give me some context here. This is the example that made you parade around that the media isn’t majority left? A nameless one off?

Give me some context here. This is the example that made you parade around that the media isn’t majority left? A nameless one off?
It really doesn't ring a bell, does it? Huh? Who's Ukraine? Memo about what? Go call Hannity and tell me if reporting on that is "leftist" media.

@davidallen can you give us your take on tonight’s Twitter files? Are you going with no big deal or will this be it only happened at Twitter and not Google, YouTube, and Facebook? Do not cheat us of your deflections
My initial take? Meh. What surprised you? Is it shocking that Twitter, an advertiser supported platform, sought to promote content that <checking notes> was supportive of advertising?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
So, Mr. Google, enlighten us. What was the FBI doing in their weekly meetings?
Old news. I thought you were better informed.

Is this really new to you?

You don’t have a comment on Twitter saying they do not shadow ban and now there is absolute proof that they did?
Give it up, Harry. The authoritarian left that is so admired by @davidallen has settled on the spin it wants to use to slither past the scandal: there’s nothing to see here, it’s overblown fake news not worth talking about and anyone who thinks otherwise should know the enlightened leftist elitists like David think you just look silly. Twitter bosses were working diligently to advance the authoritarian left’s cause so whatever method they used is acceptable. So accept it without complaint!

Last edited:

The FBI informed all the Social Media companies that a story about Hunter Biden could be coming out that was false even though the FBI had the laptop, knew the information on the laptop was true and didn't want the story out to the public because it would hurt Biden in the election. That is a blatant violation of the First Amendment and blatant election interference.

Give it up, Harry. The authoritarian left that is so admired by @davidallen has settled on the spin it wants to use to slither past the scandal: there’s nothing to see here, it’s overblown fake news not worth talking about and anyone who thinks otherwise should know the enlightened leftist elitists like David think you just look silly. Twitter bosses were working diligently to advance the authoritarian left’s cause so whatever method they used is acceptable. So accept it without complaint!

Where are all the classical liberals from the 90’s? They have all sold out to be fascists who call others fascists. Their brains are broken.

Got it. The FBI tells them who, what, when and where to censor.

@davidallen @my_2cents @ClintonDavidScott I firmly believe that accepting a formal surrender should be executed with unfailing respect and grace.

But if it's not punctuated does it count?

Yes, they only have one cable channel (wrong) and everything else is a huge conspiracy against conservatives (wrong), so lying and gaslighting is okay (wrong).

You just hear and spew.

Dispute the numbers. How do you think the national press breaks down left versus right? Holding breath…now…

Go call Hannity and tell me if reporting on that is "leftist" media.

He said yes

The FBI informed all the Social Media companies that a story about Hunter Biden could be coming out that was false even though the FBI had the laptop, knew the information on the laptop was true and didn't want the story out to the public because it would hurt Biden in the election. That is a blatant violation of the First Amendment and blatant election interference.
Who violated the first amendment in your hypothetical?

• Haha
Can you explain how what they did (curating #trending for example) amounts to "shadow banning"?

It looks like they kept conservatives from being as visible based on internal flags and categories. What do you think bari Weiss was reporting on? Can you go through the tweets for us explain how it’s not shadow banning?

It looks like they kept conservatives from being as visible based on internal flags and categories. What do you think bari Weiss was reporting on? Can you go through the tweets for us explain how it’s not shadow banning?
Was it just conservatives? Can you explain the flags on LibsofTikTok to me? They seemed to have extraordinary protections vs. being de-emphasized. How does that fit your narrative?

Just to be clear, I have not been a fan of TWTR for a good long time. It is a fundamentally unsustainable business IMO. Jack couldn't get it done. Williams made some progress but couldn't satisfy growth expectations. Costello made it worse. Jack came back and really didn't even give it much of a try. Parag couldn't fix it. I think Elon will give it a good go, but also likely can't salvage something so fundamentally broken.

• Haha
Was it just conservatives? Can you explain the flags on LibsofTikTok to me? They seemed to have extraordinary protections vs. being de-emphasized. How does that fit your narrative?

Just to be clear, I have not been a fan of TWTR for a good long time. It is a fundamentally unsustainable business IMO. Jack couldn't get it done. Williams made some progress but couldn't satisfy growth expectations. Costello made it worse. Jack came back and really didn't even give it much of a try. Parag couldn't fix it. I think Elon will give it a good go, but also likely can't salvage something so fundamentally broken.

“Hey, that one acct didn’t get banned.”

Funny

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT