ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps promise to a foreign leader the subject of Intelligence Community whistleblower complaint

This was an area I was concerned about with Trump. He has mind to mouth disease and there is no telling what is going to come out of his mouth sometimes. With that said, who gives a damn what he promised a foreign leader. He can do pretty much what ever he wants in that area whether Democrats like it or not.

giphy.gif

Reactions: iasooner1
The most alarming part of this is that the IG found this complaint to be credible and of urgent National security concern. By law, the DNI is required to forward this complaint to Congress. The law is not vague...it states that the DNI shall turn this over to congress within seven days.......It is not the DNI's decision whether to do that or not, that law clearly states what he must do, but he disregards the law......that should concern everyone....BTW , the IG was appointed by President Trump

The most alarming part of this is that the IG found this complaint to be credible and of urgent National security concern. By law, the DNI is required to forward this complaint to Congress. The law is not vague...it states that the DNI shall turn this over to congress within seven days.......It is not the DNI's decision whether to do that or not, that law clearly states what he must do, but he disregards the law......that should concern everyone....BTW , the IG was appointed by President Trump

If this was two years ago I would get worked up. It’s probably somebody just like you that has lost any sense of a rational compass and is lashing out.

No he (otard) said freely on a hot mic how much more he would help Vlad after he was reelected

Yet.... Putin worked hard to help get Biff elected. Wonder why? Why would our nation's enemy want Biff so badly? Probably to help America.

If this was two years ago I would get worked up. It’s probably somebody just like you that has lost any sense of a rational compass and is lashing out.
It does not matter when this happened or who is in office, when there is a complaint like this and the IG finds it credible and of urgent national security interest, the proper protocol needs to be followed ( especially when it is the law)....no question......anyone who does not believe that has put other issues ahead of our nations security.........which too me, is the most important issue there is

Reactions: Been Jammin
More intentional, willing dumb%uckery from you.

Guess Frontline detailing decades of Putin's hatred of the Clinton's is just over your head.

How shameful to be hated by America's enemy, lol. Quite the talking point.

Sys: Hey everyone, America's enemy loves Biff!

10 grams of coral-peach angst: Yeah and he hated the democrat, too!

And here lies the rub. The left has tried to hang Trump on so much stupid shit, that, when something like this pops up, most people think it’s just more stupid shit.

Personally, I’ve seen the left, republicans, and trump appointees all try to get him, but nothing sticks. Most of what I see is these people trying to get him on stupid shit. So, while in theory this looks bad, in reality I’m guessing it’s more stupid shit.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

So you do understand Putin's "allegiance" to Trump was no allegiance at all, merely another opportunity to get revenge on the Clintons, but you pretend otherwise to get your jollies.

Thank you for confirming.

Hey shyster, what happened here? Geezus, the Barry Soetoro Russian ass kissing was epic. It makes you wonder if all of the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!! stuff now is an attempt to deflect attention away from the Kenyan's unparalleled incompetence.

"According to a former CIA official and a former national security official, the CIA’s analysts often disagreed about how committed Russia was to negotiations during the attempted reset and how far Putin would go to achieve his strategic aims, divergences that confused the White House and senior policy makers.

“It caused a really big rift within the [National Security Council] on how seriously they took analysis from the agency,” said the former CIA official. Senior administration leaders “went along with” some of the more optimistic analysis on the future of U.S.-Russia relations “in the hopes that this would work out,” the official continued.

Those disagreements were part of a “reset hangover” that persisted, at least for some inside the administration, until the 2016 election meddling, according to a former senior national security official. Those officials clung to the hope that Washington and Moscow could cooperate on key issues, despite aggressive Russian actions ranging from the invasion of Ukraine to its spying efforts.

“We didn’t understand that they were at political war with us already in the second term once Putin was reelected and Obama himself was reelected,” said Evelyn Farkas, the former deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia during the Obama administration.

https://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-ru...lating-the-spy-game-on-us-soil-090024212.html

So you do understand Putin's "allegiance" to Trump was no allegiance at all, merely another opportunity to get revenge on the Clintons, but you pretend otherwise to get your jollies.

Thank you for confirming.
Putin's only goal, its been the goal of each Russian leader, is to throw disarray into the US political system. And he has succeeded. Its the same reason the Russians support the NRA.....whether you side with the NRA or not, they do cause a split and controversy in this country........the Russians do everything they can think of to sow discourse.......it is their #1 goal

Putin's only goal, its been the goal of each Russian leader, is to throw disarray into the US political system. And he has succeeded.

He sure did. The collusion hoax and its ongoing bastard son known as Nadler’s impeachment hearings has got to make “America’s enemy” quite proud and happy. After all, the dossier was founded on Russian disinformation.

Its the same reason the Russians support the NRA

Let’s see some documentation of Russians supporting a civil rights organization that guarantees our ability to remain a free republic.

Putin's only goal, its been the goal of each Russian leader, is to throw disarray into the US political system. And he has succeeded. Its the same reason the Russians support the NRA.....whether you side with the NRA or not, they do cause a split and controversy in this country........the Russians do everything they can think of to sow discourse.......it is their #1 goal
Duh. Water is also wet. You leftists help them succeed by gulping down every last drop of Russian propaganda out there. Look no further than the Russian collusion hoax as proof. Our "esteemed" intelligence community actually used Russian disinformation compiled by a Clinton campaign/DNC paid operative as a basis to spy on a presidential campaign and you dipshits think Trump was the person doing something wrong.

He sure did. The collusion hoax and its ongoing bastard son known as Nadler’s impeachment hearings has got to make “America’s enemy” quite proud and happy. After all, the dossier was founded on Russian disinformation.

Let’s see some documentation of Russians supporting a civil rights organization that guarantees our ability to remain a free republic.
An organization that has 7 million members, but influences the policies over the wishes of the other 233 million Americans............I used to not care one way or the other about the NRA until I received a survey from them that they wanted me to fill out and send to my congressman. Every question was a loaded question ( no pun intended) written so you had to answer it the way they wanted it answered.......one question was......Should trigger locks be required on guns being stored around children and should you be held responsible if someone breaks into your house , steals your gun and uses it in a crime with no fault of your own?
Another question was.......Should you be required to take a gun safety course taught by a Washington Bureaucrat who has never touched a gun in his life prior to the purchase of a hand gun?
I figured , if they actually believed in what they preached, they would have had legit questions....

Duh. Water is also wet. You leftists help them succeed by gulping down every last drop of Russian propaganda out there. Look no further than the Russian collusion hoax as proof. Our "esteemed" intelligence community actually used Russian disinformation compiled by a Clinton campaign/DNC paid operative as a basis to spy on a presidential campaign and you dipshits think Trump was the person doing something wrong.

LOL

You and your fellow wingnuts have disseminated Russian propaganda ON THESE BOARDS.

Mega's famed Cosmo Pizza that he talked up came from Russia.

An organization that has 7 million members, but influences the policies over the wishes of the other 233 million Americans.
That's some nice propaganda you posted, but it's really the Constitution, specifically the Second Amendment, that "influences the policies over the wishes of the other 233 million Americans."

Just to refresh you:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

LOL indeed. Is Mueller closing in yet, Rachel? Didn't he already release Weissman's report? What did it say? They found evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia, right Ms. Maddow?

Ah, putting words in my mouth to find a functional equivalent to your slack-jawed gullible swallowing of every incel narrative they've pitched you down the pike.

I've been rubbing your face in your woman hatin', booger eatin', conspiracy mongering for... 3 years now? 4?

Tell me how Hillary's prosecution is going. You were adamant. Called it. Huber, etc. Shall I go dig up your predictions? You can dig up mind and we'll settle in for a joyride of right wing dumbassery.

I see Mega has taken my offer regarding the FBI guy getting charged. I'd like to see you step out on a limb sometime. You won't -- you know you'll just get your shit pounded even farther in, but it'd be nice if you did.

Ah, putting words in my mouth to find a functional equivalent to your slack-jawed gullible swallowing of every incel narrative they've pitched you down the pike.
So.. you got kicked off? LOL Say what you want, you can more or less say whatever you want to a mod here. I'm gonna get a membership over there.

I think ol' Mueller is closing in.

Tell me how Hillary's prosecution is going.
It was awesome. Literally the best punishment ever.
images

I see Mega has taken my offer regarding the FBI guy getting charged. I'd like to see you step out on a limb sometime. You won't -- you know you'll just get your shit pounded even farther in, but it'd be nice if you did.
Huh? Why would I make any kind of bet with a proven welcher? I only make bets with honorable people, people with the integrity to honor the terms of the bet when they lose.

incel narrative
Yes, you've definitely perfected the incel narrative.

If you want to though, women - the smart or pretty ones - have power out the ass, it's just not symmetrical or binary. Women dominate families, households, sexual availability, mold children, and that is just pure gender advantage over men before we discuss capitalism and government.

That's some nice propaganda you posted, but it's really the Constitution, specifically the Second Amendment, that "influences the policies over the wishes of the other 233 million Americans."

Just to refresh you:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

That's so basic.

Libs minds have got the worms.

Huh? Why would I make any kind of bet with a proven welcher? I only make bets with honorable people, people with the integrity to honor the terms of the bet when they lose.

Your boy medic has corrected this more than once. As has Frank. So.... project a SECOND lie to find something. Pitiful. Classic troll. Can only lie to find any traction to deflect from having your face rubbed in all the dumbshit narratives that've exploded in your face.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT