ADVERTISEMENT

dem strategy, rats leaving a sinking ship

rmdelta1

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2003
they will magically lower interest rates just in the knick of time to effect the nov election

they will quietly hit the strategic oil reserve, sell it on the free market to lower gas prices just enough to effect the nov election

like four yrs ago, they will manufacture some bvllshit reason for mail in ballots

anything else?

o yea, crappy pants can't remember signing off on trans visibility day on easter. leader of the free world my ass.

one bullet at at time snowflake, one bullet at a time

they will magically lower interest rates just in the knick of time to effect the nov election

they will quietly hit the strategic oil reserve, sell it on the free market to lower gas prices just enough to effect the nov election

like four yrs ago, they will manufacture some bvllshit reason for mail in ballots

anything else?

o yea, crappy pants can't remember signing off on trans visibility day on easter. leader of the free world my ass.

They will also act like they care about the border issue.

GKLl-1rXoAAPN8y

anything else?

The Mensa member with the lowest IQ stands at a paltry 132. We have members with much higher IQ's that don't even bother to seek admission to Mensa.

anything else?

How are they going to sell the oil from the SPR when it is already at the lowest levels since the 80s? Biden already fvcked himself there when he sold it all to China.

How are they going to sell the oil from the SPR when it is already at the lowest levels since the 80s? Biden already fvcked himself there when he sold it all to China.
the same way pedo boy "forgives" student loans. supreme says no, joes says watch me.

the worst and most hated president in my life time, and i have been around awhile.

one bullet at at a time snowflakes, one bullet at a time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT