ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps promise to a foreign leader the subject of Intelligence Community whistleblower complaint

Do you ever read news from any source except your officially approved lefty wingnut outlets?

It has been reported and posted on here that both the phone call and the whistleblower report are going to be released.

[Yes. If you read my posts more closely you'd know better than to ask that. As I plainly wrote above, I listened to about 30 minutes of CORPORATE media while behind the wheel (includes FAUX). I also looked into what they said about McConnell fast tracking the resolution to produce the complaint. This is where you reject every source except whatever confirms your fragile, afraid world view.]

I also saw that the WH late last night said they would release... redacted copies later this week? True or false? Why later? Are they doing another Epstein and stonewalling transparency?

This seems to be moving a little too fast for you.

Yes, that's true. I listened to the cable news last night and it was literally developing minute by minute. WH won't produce shit, now the Senate demands it, now they are, it wasn't a demand, holy shit McConnell caved, no that's nothing more than basic political risk management, I don't know.... unlike you apparently. It would be nice if posters on here could occasionally post information from non-dipshit sources that has some vestige of credibility instead of partisan cheerleader pieces, wouldn't it?

[Yes. If you read my posts more closely you'd know better than to ask that. As I plainly wrote above, I listened to about 30 minutes of CORPORATE media while behind the wheel (includes FAUX). I also looked into what they said about McConnell fast tracking the resolution to produce the complaint. This is where you reject every source except whatever confirms your fragile, afraid world view.]

I also saw that the WH late last night said they would release... redacted copies later this week? True or false? Why later? Are they doing another Epstein and stonewalling transparency?

Yes, that's true. I listened to the cable news last night and it was literally developing minute by minute. WH won't produce shit, now the Senate demands it, now they are, it wasn't a demand, holy shit McConnell caved, no that's nothing more than basic political risk management, I don't know.... unlike you apparently. It would be nice if posters on here could occasionally post information from non-dipshit sources that has some vestige of credibility instead of partisan cheerleader pieces, wouldn't it?

Vestigial credibility is a low bar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT