ADVERTISEMENT

What a shock!

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
The trans girl from Owasso committed suicide, the state medical examiner said. Shocking! (and sad).

Of course, the LGBTQ community portrayed it as an opportunity to say that the girl was beaten to death by girls who were teasing her which, if you saw the video, anyone could tell the girl was physically fine.

The trans girl from Owasso committed suicide, the state medical examiner said. Shocking! (and sad).

Of course, the LGBTQ community portrayed it as an opportunity to say that the girl was beaten to death by girls who were teasing her which, if you saw the video, anyone could tell the girl was physically fine.

Very sad for this individual. The media wanted another Matthew Shepard event, but it turns out a very trouble person decided to end their life. Nothing more & nothing less. What was sad is watching the local news gerbils go crazy about this story before they even knew facts.

"Jimenez found that Matthew was addicted to and dealing crystal meth and had dabbled in heroin. He also took significant sexual risks and was being pimped alongside Aaron McKinney, one of his killers, with whom he’d had occasional sexual encounters. He was HIV positive at the time of his death.

“This does not make the perfect poster boy for the gay-rights movement,” says Jimenez. “Which is a big part of the reason my book has been so trashed.”

Matthew’s drug abuse, and the fact that he knew one of his killers prior to the attack, was never explored in court. Neither was the rumour that the killers knew that he had access to a shipment of crystal meth with a street value of $10,000 which they wanted to steal."

If you take time to read the article, you'll see that any hard core advocacy group wants THEIR narrative & only THEIR narrative attached to a story or tragedy. Reminds me of the global warming crowd.

Very sad for this individual. The media wanted another Matthew Shepard event, but it turns out a very trouble person decided to end their life. Nothing more & nothing less. What was sad is watching the local news gerbils go crazy about this story before they even knew facts.

"Jimenez found that Matthew was addicted to and dealing crystal meth and had dabbled in heroin. He also took significant sexual risks and was being pimped alongside Aaron McKinney, one of his killers, with whom he’d had occasional sexual encounters. He was HIV positive at the time of his death.

“This does not make the perfect poster boy for the gay-rights movement,” says Jimenez. “Which is a big part of the reason my book has been so trashed.”

Matthew’s drug abuse, and the fact that he knew one of his killers prior to the attack, was never explored in court. Neither was the rumour that the killers knew that he had access to a shipment of crystal meth with a street value of $10,000 which they wanted to steal."

If you take time to read the article, you'll see that any hard core advocacy group wants THEIR narrative & only THEIR narrative attached to a story or tragedy. Reminds me of the global warming crowd.
That story hits the nail on the head about how some groups use horrible incidents to further their cause. Hard for the murder of a gay person to be a hate crime if the murderer is themselves a homosexual.

Crazy how the gays rights group - and the MSM - refuses to acknowledge the truth and the facts. Of course the MSM loves conflict and controversy. For them, bad news is good news.

Last edited:

Congrats that a kid felt so bullied that they thought suicide was their only option as opposed to them getting beaten to death... congrats.

Congrats that a kid felt so bullied that they thought suicide was their only option as opposed to them getting beaten to death... congrats.
c’mon. The kid admitted to the school and again to the police (interview is on video and publicly available btw) that the kid started the incident. She acknowledged that she threw water on the girls unprovoked.

It is tragic that the young person died, but this does not appear to be a bullying situation. This was built up by LGBTQ+ activists to be a trans bullying incident, but this is just another Smollett-type case. Even the faux supply of racism and trans hate does not meet the demand of needed victims.

c’mon. The kid admitted to the school and again to the police (interview is on video and publicly available btw) that the kid started the incident. She acknowledged that she threw water on the girls unprovoked.

It is tragic that the young person died, but this does not appear to be a bullying situation. This was built up by LGBTQ+ activists to be a trans bullying incident, but this is just another Smollett-type case. The supply of racism and trans hate does not meet the demand of needed victims.
Nex got their ass kicked the day before but it's not bullying? come on.

Beaten to death???? Ummmmm, okay. I guess you didn't see the video of the girl sitting up in the nurses office with hardly a scratch on her saying that she was fine.

Nex got its ass kicked because it threw water on someone unprovoked. Get the facts straight before throwing stones.
Unprovoked. So you know the full history of their interactions? You COULD be right. But I somehow doubt Nex just out of the blue started the confrontation. It couldn't be that Nex finally stood up for themselves and got beaten down. Then chose suicide.

I'm sure your scenario is much more likely.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Unprovoked. So you know the full history of their interactions? You COULD be right. But I somehow doubt Nex just out of the blue started the confrontation. It couldn't be that Nex finally stood up for themselves and got beaten down. Then chose suicide.

You obviously haven't seen the video when she says that they were asking her "why do you dress like that?" She then says she responded by throwing water on the other girls.

Again, congrats I guess that you feel good about a kid committing suicide.

Who said anyone supports this suicide??? It's horrible. But getting the facts straight about the events leading to the suicide is what I'm talking about. Putting blame on the other girls for her death is what I think is wrong.

• Love
Who said anyone supports this suicide??? It's horrible. But getting the facts straight about the events leading to the suicide is what I'm talking about. Putting blame on the other girls for her death is what I think is wrong.
Yeah. I'm sure it didn't contribute to her state of mind at all. You're totally correct. She was obviously asking for a whooping.

• Haha
Prayers for the family. It’s disgusting that both the right and the left want to exploit this story to make political points.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That story hits the nail on the head about how some groups use horrible incidents to further their cause. Hard for the murder of a gay person to be a hate crime if the murderer is themselves a homosexual.

Crazy how the gays rights group - and the MSM - refuses to acknowledge the truth and the facts. Of course the MSM loves conflict and controversy. For them, bad news is good news.
Say her name?

Nex got their ass kicked the day before but it's not bullying? come on.
Are you aware of something that was not in the news, because if you are please share.

In the police interview (btw, on video and available), the kid “Nex” states she didn’t know the girls and hadn’t seen them prior to that day. She states she thought they were saying something about her and her friend so Nex went and threw water on them.

Where are you hearing something happened the day before the incident? Are you alleging that Nex lied during the police interview? Why do you believe she covered up getting ’their assed kicked the day before”?

• Love
Are you aware of something that was not in the news, because if you are please share.

In the police interview (btw, on video and available), the kid “Nex” states she didn’t know the girls and hadn’t seen them prior to that day. She states she thought they were saying something about her and her friend so Nex went and threw water on them.

Where are you hearing something happened the day before the incident? Are you alleging that Nex lied during the police interview? Why do you believe she covered up getting ’their assed kicked the day before”?
She?

Nevermind. I now get you are just wildly speculating and ignoring Nex’s own description of the incident.

Or it could be that she provoked confrontation because she didn't receive the expected positive social attention that social media promotes as the reward for choosing the alphabet-soup lifestyle. I don't know, but that is just as possible as your hypothetical.

Prayers for the family. It’s disgusting that both the right and the left want to exploit this story to make political points.

Who are the right is exploiting this story for "political gain." I walk with a right lean, but all I ever want is the dam truth, not some narrative that runs off into the sunset before the truth is known. Most all of these situations are self-fulfilling prophesy for the special interest group that represents the "victim." The special interest groups don't care about the truth either, they want whatever happens to further their agenda, period.

Stinks this person killed themselves at such a young age with so many years left in front of them. It also sucks the way the fools in the media handled this & even the moron president jumped in yesterday to give his useless opinion.

Who are the right is exploiting this story for "political gain." I walk with a right lean, but all I ever want is the dam truth, not some narrative that runs off into the sunset before the truth is known. Most all of these situations are self-fulfilling prophesy for the special interest group that represents the "victim." The special interest groups don't care about the truth either, they want whatever happens to further their agenda, period.

Stinks this person killed themselves at such a young age with so many years left in front of them. It also sucks the way the fools in the media handled this & even the moron president jumped in yesterday to give his useless opinion.

Exactly! If you listened to the MSM, the LBGQ-STD crowd, the mom, or @Ostatedchi, you'd have thought three girls jumped this girl and beat her to a pulp, leading to her death. That's the narrative they want you to be believe. Then they place blame on not only the girls who were accused of "jumping" her, but also the police and the school for "doing nothing" to prevent this from happening. THERE is the exploitation.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT