ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot at on golf course; he is safe

Note the MSNBC chron: "Trump repeats lies about migrants"

One of Trump's first orders of business needs to be repealing the Smith-Mundt Act that Obama pushed through that legalized propaganda. MSNBC should have it's license pulled for lying to it's viewers and radicalizing them to attack Trump. Or any American.

Until the media stops lying to half the country, we cannot heal.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat

Keep in mind, the same people saying Trump is 'so mean' and he really needs to 'tone it down' aren't saying anything about how the left needs to actually tone it down.

When Trump starts radicalizing MAGA supporters into attacking Dem politicians, then we can revisit the idea that Trump needs to change his behavior. Till then, y'all stop trying to kill people you disagree with FFS.

Reactions: fatman76
Can someone explain the ceramic tiles in the backpacks to me. That one has me a bit perplexed.
I saw some talk a couple of years ago about ceramic tile acting as barrier for thermal detection or even acting as body armor. No idea if it's true or not.

I saw some talk a couple of years ago about ceramic tile acting as barrier for thermal detection or even acting as body armor. No idea if it's true or not.
That would make sense from the placement of them in the picture. I just never heard of it. I was thinking they were vest plates for armor, but that didn't sound like what they were describing. They should compare these to tactics of shooters in Ukraine and see if there is any correlation.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
How did this guy know Trump was playing golf at that golf course that day? From reports it was a last minute decision to play that particular golf course.
How did this guy know where the perfect shooting location would be? He isn't from the area, he's from North Carolina and Hawaii.
Where was he staying when he was in Florida?
How did he obtain the firearm with his criminal record?
Did someone provide support for him?
Is it possible there is a mole in the Secret Service.
Why has the secret service not dramatically ramped up Trump's security after the first assassination?
Plenty of questions that need to be answered sooner rather than later.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
How did this guy know Trump was playing golf at that golf course that day? From reports it was a last minute decision to play that particular golf course.
How did this guy know where the perfect shooting location would be? He isn't from the area, he's from North Carolina and Hawaii.
Where was he staying when he was in Florida?
How did he obtain the firearm with his criminal record?
Did someone provide support for him?
Is it possible there is a mole in the Secret Service.
Why has the secret service not dramatically ramped up Trump's security after the first assassination?
Plenty of questions that need to be answered sooner rather than later.
The firearm had the serial number scratched out. Criminals never follow the gun laws. Go figure. There had to be more than himself involved with this plot. He did not do this alone. Who provided him with aid?

Last edited:

Gee I wonder why we have the leftist nut jobs trying to assassinate Trump? When the minority leader of the House posts something like this right after the second assassination attempt the leftist understand what he is saying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT