ADVERTISEMENT

"OMG Kamala is having huge rallies! Trump better do something!!!"

There you go! "True the Vote is unable to provide a shred of evidence of election fraud" - Georgia election officials

So the people who are accused of cheating, refuse to admit they cheated?

Well I guess that settles that...
It's amazing.

They ignore the data, methodology and analysis used...and find a guy they had on video who was legally dropping family ballots and say: "See! The whole thing is garbage!"

One of those articles cited Raffensperger saying "they have nothing". Literally the guy in charge of the fraudulent election is the source.

At least it's good to know insane liberals in OK are the same as the ones in FL 😆

It's amazing.

They ignore the data, methodology and analysis used...and find a guy they had on video who was legally dropping family ballots and say: "See! The whole thing is garbage!"

One of those articles cited Raffensperger saying "they have nothing". Literally the guy in charge of the fraudulent election is the source.

At least it's good to know insane liberals in OK are the same as the ones in FL 😆
Their source to 'debunk' the claims are always the people in charge of the elections.

An honest person can say the 2020 election wasn't stolen. If you've done absolutely zero research into the 2020 election, I can see how someone could make that claim. But if you DO start researching the evidence, it becomes pretty obvious pretty quickly that the 2020 election was stolen. The hearings Georgia did in December of 2020 and the Kari Lake lawsuits in early 2023 are great starting points.

But where the liberals give away the game is when it comes to the issue of demanding stricter measures around election integrity.

No honest person is against that. The only people who oppose making the elections more secure are the people who want to steal them.

I stayed up til 3 AM Nov. 4. Trump won the election on Election Day. Then was it 5 states who said, "oh wait. We have all these 'mail ins' to count?" These states miraculously counted til they got the numbers needed.
Yep. And then the final deadline passed for accepting mail-in ballots. Well whew...they can't cheat there anymore.

Then suddenly, the swing states started 'finding' mail-in ballots that had been 'misplaced'. Oh! Ballots started arriving on trucks from secret locations and we were told the chain of custody was all legit, the dates, postmarks all were fine, signatures are all legit.

Hey can we see any of that? Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. Well can we watch you co....Sir leave NOW!

Trump thought he won the 2016 popular vote…so much so he created an eLeCtiOn IntEgriTy CoMmiSsiOn…which found a total of jack sh!t and wasted taxpayers money.

carry on
After the whole Russia Collusion and the January 6th commission fiasco Democrat don't have a leg to stand on when talking about wasting tax payer money on investigations.

Psychologists have captured the spirit of our modern culture in four specific psychopathologies that, together, make up the Cluster B personality disorders: the narcissist, the borderline, the histrionic, and the antisocial.

17a05aad0fd9d6ce.jpg

Damn you steal my claims worse than Kamala steals Trump's lies. I've already told you I will be disappointed in November. Because the left will once again steal the election because they can't beat Trump. This was proven in November of 2020.

What remains to be seen is if America will let them do it again. I fear they will. The stolen elections end when enough people decide that they don't want to deal with another 4 years of 9% inflation from the left, threat of world war 3, being told men can be pregnant and have periods, and coddling pedophiles.

Stolen elections have consequences.
There will be no stolen election in 2024, just as there was no stolen election in 2020.

You, however, are just proving how right those people are who claim Trump and his cultists will never accept an electoral loss. If Trump loses again this November, you will immediately claim it was stolen. You are already preparing yourself to make this claim. It is rather pitiful and definitely not patriotic at all.

btw, if 75% of the country loves Trump (as you have claimed), why did "America" let Biden get away with "stealing" the 2020 election? Apparently, you are claiming that two-thirds of Americans, who all love Trump, set back and let Biden get away with it.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I stayed up til 3 AM Nov. 4. Trump won the election on Election Day.
3:00 AM on November 4 wasn't Election Day any longer.

And for the record, we count all the votes in this country. We don't stop counting votes at 11:59 PM on Election Day. We never have.

Sorry to disappoint you.

• Haha
3:00 AM on November 4 wasn't Election Day any longer.

And for the record, we count all the votes in this country. We don't stop counting votes at 11:59 PM on Election Day. We never have.

Sorry to disappoint you.
"Count all the votes!"

"Wait, you mean count all the LEGAL votes, right?"

"......Count all the votes!!!"

@fatman76 we've heard this before, right?

There will be no stolen election in 2024, just as there was no stolen election in 2020.
And the left will continue to reject any and all attempts to secure that future elections cannot be stolen.

We see you.

btw, if 75% of the country loves Trump (as you have claimed), why did "America" let Biden get away with "stealing" the 2020 election? Apparently, you are claiming that two-thirds of Americans, who all love Trump, set back and let Biden get away with it.🤣🤣
Because people don't always act in their best interests. Case in point, how many covid shot did you get? Even though you knew they were highly dangerous, I heard yesterday we are now up to *17 MILLION* dead from the clot shots.

That's insane. So many people literally willing to die for their politics. Who is in the cult???

"Count all the votes!"

"Wait, you mean count all the LEGAL votes, right?"

"......Count all the votes!!!"
Again, we count all the votes. Of course those votes would be legal.

btw, in your nutty conspiratorial cultist world, how many "illegal" votes were counted for Trump? Or were such votes only counted for Biden?

• Haha

btw, in your nutty conspiratorial cultist world, how many "illegal" votes were counted for Trump? Or were such votes only counted for Biden?
Yep, there it is. All the votes counted were 'legal'. Nothing to see here, let's keep it moving.

I say we find out exactly how many illegal votes Trump got. Let's do a complete forensic audit of all machines and all ballots. Let's find out how badly Trump cheated.

Further, let's require Voter ID this election. If it's good enough for the dems when it comes to deciding who can attend the DNC, it's good enough for the nation.

So full forensic audits of all machines and ballots, all votes require photo ID.

Let's stop Trump from cheating!

And the left will continue to reject any and all attempts to secure that future elections cannot be stolen.
Why do we need to fix a problem that doesn't exist? Our elections are secure. Sure, I support maintaining and improving security around our elections, but again, our elections are secure.

However, if you support strengthening our voter rights laws and working to ensure that all Americans have equal access to cast their vote in this country, I'm sure you and I will find a lot to agree on.

So do you support this?

Because people don't always act in their best interests. Case in point, how many covid shot did you get? Even though you knew they were highly dangerous
Your example doesn't prove your point. The COVID vaccine was in the best interest for individual Americans as well as for the common good. Individual Americans who got the COVID vaccine were acting in their best interest.

The longer you are here, the more you reveal how much of a conspiratorial nutcase you are.

I heard yesterday we are now up to *17 MILLION* dead from the clot shots.
Provide the source for this please.

btw, I suggest you start here so you don't look any more unhinged . . .

Link

Why do we need to fix a problem that doesn't exist?
Because we place our country ahead of our politics. You don't, so you don't want us to secure the elections because that would hurt your politics.

But it would help the country! Doesn't matter to you, helping your politics is the goal.

However, if you support strengthening our voter rights laws and working to ensure that all Americans have equal access to cast their vote in this country, I'm sure you and I will find a lot to agree on.

So do you support this?
Excellent idea!

Let's do a full audit of the entire voter base. Let's talk to every eligible voter and see who voted, and who didn't. Let's take their votes and verify them against reported numbers. If they didn't vote, let's ask them why not. If they were denied a chance to vote, let's address that.

That way we solve all problems at once: We make the elections 100% secure AND 100% ensure that all ELIGIBLE voters can vote!

A great win for AMERICA!

So do you support this?

Your example doesn't prove your point. The COVID vaccine was in the best interest for individual Americans as well as for the common good. Individual Americans who got the COVID vaccine were acting in their best interest.
Serving their politics isn't in their best interests. What's in their best interests is serving their health and that of their family.

My neighbor got the clot shots. He made a tough choice cause he was already in bad health, a lot of comorbidities, so he made the tough choice and decided to get the shot even though he was a bit worried about it.

A few weeks after getting it, he suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't breath, thought he was having a heart attack. Rushed to the hospital. Doctor told him that unfortunately, his symptoms were completely consistent with patients who had suffered a 'vax injury'.

Poor guy is effectively bed ridden now and likely will be for the rest of his life.

Provide the source for this please.

btw, I suggest you start here so you don't look any more unhinged . . .

Link

You want a source to verify the fact that the covid shots have killed millions?

Asking that question proves you are indoctrinated. You might as well be asking for proof that the earth is round.

It is, BTW. And please don't get any more of the covid shots. Damn.

Did you call for this after the 2016 election?

We both know the honest answer to this.
Yep. And after every election in my lifetime.

We don't even have to do it for the 2024 election: Just sign it into law NOW to do it for EVERY election FROM NOW ON.

I would HAPPILY let the left steal one more election if it meant they could NEVER do it again.

Do you support that?

I hope the Republicans efforts at duplicating the Democrat vote harvesting and ballot box stuffing is able to overcome the Democrat operations. Then Democrats will start screaming voter integrity.

Because we place our country ahead of our politics. You don't, so you don't want us to secure the elections because that would hurt your politics.
Again, our elections are secure. The 2020 election was secure. As I stated, I support maintaining and improving security around our elections. But our elections are secure.

You are the one placing politics ahead of your country. You are placing a political leader ahead of your country. Trump lost in 2020 and this upset you. You couldn't accept it, so you had to attack our elections and your country to defend him. To defend a politician. Over your country.

Look in the mirror. You are what you keep referencing. It is called projection btw.

Excellent idea!
Ok, so what voter rights laws do you support protecting and strengthening? I'm talking about voter rights, not audits to back up a conspiracy theory.

Let's start here, do you support renewing the Voting Rights Act?

Serving their politics isn't in their best interests. What's in their best interests is serving their health and that of their family.
Again, receiving the COVID vaccine was in a person's best interest and was for the common good.

Had nothing to do with politics. Unfortunately, some nuts on the right and left had to make a pandemic into a political issue. They had to attack a vaccine that saved lives and make it a political issue.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

My neighbor got the clot shots. He made a tough choice cause he was already in bad health, a lot of comorbidities, so he made the tough choice and decided to get the shot even though he was a bit worried about it.

A few weeks after getting it, he suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't breath, thought he was having a heart attack. Rushed to the hospital. Doctor told him that unfortunately, his symptoms were completely consistent with patients who had suffered a 'vax injury'.

Poor guy is effectively bed ridden now and likely will be for the rest of his life.
I'm sorry to hear this and I hate this happened to him. I hope he is able to recover.

You want a source to verify the fact that the covid shots have killed millions?
No I want a source to back up the exact claim you made. You gave an exact number and said you heard it yesterday. Provide a source then.

Did you read the article I provided you? Be honest, did you?

And please don't get any more of the covid shots. Damn.
I'm fully vaccinated, as is my wife and four children. My mother and extended family are as well. My mother rejoices all the time that she made it through the pandemic and was able to receive the vaccine. I do too of course, but I also remember those who didn't make it. And their families. It was an awful time.

Which is one reason why I have very little patience for those who chose (and still do choose) to make the pandemic and receiving the vaccine all about politics. As you are doing right now. I find it disgusting.

Everything isn't a political conspiracy. It appears this is something you need to learn.

Yep. And after every election in my lifetime.
I don't like calling people liars on this board until it is proven that they are, so I will accept that you are being honest with this answer.

You, however, know if you are really being honest or not. And if you aren't, then the point has been made.

We don't even have to do it for the 2024 election: Just sign it into law NOW to do it for EVERY election FROM NOW ON.
No. Because there is no need for it and because it would only encourage individuals like yourself to create discord and chaos after every election.

Our elections are secure.

Again, our elections are secure. The 2020 election was secure. As I stated, I support maintaining and improving security around our elections. But our elections are secure.

You are the one placing politics ahead of your country. You are placing a political leader ahead of your country. Trump lost in 2020 and this upset you. You couldn't accept it, so you had to attack our elections and your country to defend him. To defend a politician. Over your country.

Look in the mirror. You are what you keep referencing. It is called projection btw.
I said I'm fine with letting the left steal a second election from Trump, if it meant we pass laws that make it impossible for the left to ever steal another election.

I noticed you didn't support that. How am I not surprised?

Ok, so what voter rights laws do you support protecting and strengthening? I'm talking about voter rights, not audits to back up a conspiracy theory.

Let's start here, do you support renewing the Voting Rights Act?

I told you what I support. I support all elections being 100% secure and all ELIGIBLE voters being able to vote.

I don't care about supporting any individual law, see you are focusing on what's best for your politics.

I support secure elections and all ELIGIBLE voters being able to vote. Let's do a full audit of ALL votes and talk to ALL voters and see what happened.

Then we can address the situation in a way that ensures that no one can steal an election, or a vote.

That's what's best for America.

Do you support that?

I'm fully vaccinated, as is my wife and four children. My mother and extended family are as well. My mother rejoices all the time that she made it through the pandemic and was able to receive the vaccine. I do too of course, but I also remember those who didn't make it. And their families. It was an awful time.

Which is one reason why I have very little patience for those who chose (and still do choose) to make the pandemic and receiving the vaccine all about politics. As you are doing right now. I find it disgusting.
When did you and your family get vaccinated? Because Trump said get the shots, and then Biden and Kamala said hell no don't get the shots. Then after the election, they immediately flip flopped and said get the shots to save your life.

It was the exact same shot. Did you get it when Trump told you to, or when Biden told you to?

Be honest now.

I said I'm fine with letting the left steal a second election from Trump, if it meant we pass laws that make it impossible for the left to ever steal another election.

I noticed you didn't support that. How am I not surprised?
You seem to be really struggling here. Let me be as clear as I can be:

The 2020 election was not stolen.

Elections are being stolen in this country.

Our elections are secure.

Yes, I don't support enacting laws based upon a lie and a conspiracy theory. Trump lost in 2020. Accept it and move on.

I told you what I support. I support all elections being 100% secure and all ELIGIBLE voters being able to vote.

I don't care about supporting any individual law, see you are focusing on what's best for your politics.

I support secure elections and all ELIGIBLE voters being able to vote. Let's do a full audit of ALL votes and talk to ALL voters and see what happened.

Then we can address the situation in a way that ensures that no one can steal an election, or a vote.

That's what's best for America.

Do you support that?
That was a long dodge.

Once again, do you support renewing the Voting Rights Act?

All you have to do is say "yes" or "no." So which is it?

When did you and your family get vaccinated? Because Trump said get the shots, and then Biden and Kamala said hell no don't get the shots. Then after the election, they immediately flip flopped and said get the shots to save your life.

It was the exact same shot. Did you get it when Trump told you to, or when Biden told you to?

Be honest now.
I got it as soon as I was able to get it. Same is true for all my family members that I know of.

Again, this wasn't about politics for me.

• Haha
And there it is. As long as my side is getting away with the steal, then there's no need to audit the results. The cheaters mantra.
🙄

My "side" lost in 2016. Even though Clinton won the most votes from the American people, she still lost the electoral college. I didn't call for an audit and I didn't whine about it. I accepted it and move on. Because there is what adults do. You lose some and you win some.

There was no steal in 2020. Trump simply lost. You need to stop believing in a lie and conspiracy theories. You need to accept it and move on. And you need to prepare yourself for another possible loss this November. Not a steal. Just a political loss.

Stop placing Trump ahead of your country. Ahead of your sanity too lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
So you and your wife trusted President Trump and agreed he made a great decision here?
We trusted the science and the doctors behind the vaccine.

I didn't get the vaccine just because Trump or Biden told me to. Their endorsement had nothing to do with my decision.

btw, I wasn't waiting on Trump to tell me to get the vaccine lol.
Ok so Trump says get the covid shot, you tell your wife: "Ok, let's get the shots as soon as we can."

Then Biden and Kamala come out and say do NOT get the shots, they are dangerous.

What did you and your wife say when Biden and Kamala contradicted Trump?

We trusted the science and the doctors behind the vaccine.

I didn't get the vaccine just because Trump or Biden told me to. Their endorsement had nothing to do with my decision.
Ah, so you agreed with Trump that it was best to get the shots, and you ignored what Biden and Kamala said, and got the shots anyway.

Wow, ok.

But you are saying Trump made the right call on recommending the shots, correct?

Ok so Trump says get the covid shot, you tell your wife: "Ok, let's get the shots as soon as we can."

Then Biden and Kamala come out and say do NOT get the shots, they are dangerous.

What did you and your wife say when Biden and Kamala contradicted Trump?
What I recall is Biden and Harris casting doubt on the trustworthiness of Trump and the process he was overseeing. For example, I recall Harris saying she would trust health professionals, trust individuals like Dr. Fauci, but that she wouldn't trust Trump.

Which I recognized as politics. Although, I too trusted health professionals over politicians on this issue.

The point is, this wasn't about politics for me. I wasn't "following" any politician. I didn't allow this to become a political issue for me.

It appears you did. That is unfortunate.

But you are saying Trump made the right call on recommending the shots, correct?
Sure.

As did Biden and Harris when they recommend getting the vaccine.

The point is, this wasn't about politics for me. I wasn't "following" any politician. I didn't allow this to become a political issue for me.

It appears you did. That is unfortunate.
Nope. When Trump said get the shot, my exact reaction as 'Fvck that'.

In fact, I've never met a single Trump supporter who said they got the covid shot because Trump said to. I've heard multiple ones tell me that almost cost him their support.

On the other hand, I have never heard a single lib say they got the shot, then credit Trump for telling them to do so. Besides you claiming that now, which I honestly don't believe you.

Those same libs will then turn around and say Trump supporters are the ones in the cult.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Nope. When Trump said get the shot, my exact reaction as 'Fvck that'.

In fact, I've never met a single Trump supporter who said they got the covid shot because Trump said to. I've heard multiple ones tell me that almost cost him their support.
This isn't surprising.

Trump almost died from COVID. He was very lucky that he was the President and was able to get the best medical care available. He had a personal experience and I think that informed his opinion on the vaccine. It wasn't an abstract idea that he had to think about, which is where he struggles and gets into trouble.

Even then though, many of those connected to him had no problem encouraging conspiracy theories connected to the virus and pandemic. Trump eventually was won over to some of that, which was unfortunate for our country and all Americans. Trump ended up making the pandemic period worse, and we've had to live with the consequences of that.

With all that said, he didn't lose your support because his position changed. As I just noted.

On the other hand, I have never heard a single lib say they got the shot, then credit Trump for telling them to do so. Besides you claiming that now, which I honestly don't believe you.
I never credited Trump for why I got the vaccine. I told you, it had nothing to do with a political leader or politics.

Stop misrepresenting my position.

This isn't surprising.

Trump almost died from COVID.
LMAO! Trump was back working 24 hours after he was diagnosed with it and back at the White House working full time in 72 hours. And you libs LOST YOUR SHIT because he came back in just 3 days. Remember how the left had a meltdown when he appeared and ripped the mask off? LMAO!

Even then though, many of those connected to him had no problem encouraging conspiracy theories connected to the virus and pandemic. Trump eventually was won over to some of that, which was unfortunate for our country and all Americans. Trump ended up making the pandemic period worse, and we've had to live with the consequences of that.
What are you even saying? I can't understand you when you just parrot talking points.

Covid was a hoax. It was a flu strain that the left weaponized to steal an election. Trump was exactly right, we should have all gone on with our lives, gotten outside and gotten sunshine. Sunshine on your skin helps the body naturally produce Vitamin D, which clobbers flu strains like coronavirus 19. Trump knew what was best for America, but sadly many in DC were willing to kill people to help their politics.

Millions lost their lives due to the covid shots. The vast majority of those people are liberals who put their politics ahead of their family's health and safety.

It is what it is. For a long time it broke my heart that people on the left refused to wake up. I bet Noah felt the same way when he closed the Ark as they laughed at him. Oh well.

LMAO! Trump was back working 24 hours after he was diagnosed with it and back at the White House working full time in 72 hours. And you libs LOST YOUR SHIT because he came back in just 3 days. Remember how the left had a meltdown when he appeared and ripped the mask off? LMAO!
What are you even talking about?

Trump was airlifted to Walter Reed. He had a very high fever and labored breathing. It was clear that he was very sick when he left the White House on October 2. We have since learned that he had low oxygen levels and lung infiltrates, which is why his medical team insisted that he immediately go to Walter Reed. These were signs of a very serious case. They even considered placing him on a ventilator once he got to Walter Reed.

Yes, he was able to recover because he had the best medical treatment available at the time. He was the President.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT