ADVERTISEMENT

"OMG Kamala is having huge rallies! Trump better do something!!!"

So again, do you believe Obama and Biden were far-left candidates or not? Yes or no?

False.

Trump made up a lie about the election being stolen because he lost. He then proceeded to tell his supporters this lie over and over and over again. His propagandists repeated it. Trump then attempted to overturn the election and encouraged his supporters to come to Washington D.C. to help him. He staged a rally where he continued to tell them lies, continued to encoruage their anger and hate, and then let them loose to go and attack our Capitol. Meanwhile, he set in the White House for a good while and refused to tell his supporters to stop. Even when almost everyone around him was begging him to stop the attack. What President sits back and lets his supporters attack our Capitol? And you still defend this traitor?

Encouraging an attack on our Capitol and seeking to overturn one of our elections isn't protected activity. Trump is a traitor. He continues to be a serious threat to our country, our democracy, and the values we hold dear as a country.

Vice President Pence was a patriot on January 6. He refused to set aside the Constitution and engage in Trump's attempt to overturn an election and become a dictator. He refused to be part of Trump's coup attempt.

And what happened? Trump supporters wanted to hang the Vice President. They brought zip ties and nooses. Since January 6, Pence has essentially been pushed out of the Republican Party and Trump cultists call him a traitor because he refused to make Trump a dictator.

Pence won't be voting for Trump in November. That should tell you all you need to know. But it doesn't. Instead you attack Pence, don't you? And he simply was a patriot who did his job, protected our democracy, our Constitution, and our country.

1) January 6, refusal to accept when he loses an election, I won't be a dictator other than on day one, his attacks on our Constitution and our democracy, etc.

2) Here is a good place for you to start:

3) The 2020 election was not fraudulent. Look at yourself, you keep repeating his lie. This is why Trump is a threat to be a dictator. Because of people like you who believe his lies and empower him to keep lying, to keep attacking our institutions, our Constitution, and our democracy.

4) Trump did try to overturn the election. He did try to stay in power. He did everything he could except declare martial law and call in the military. The only reason he didn't do that is because he knew the military probably would have turned on him and arrested him for treason. I don't trust though that Trump won't attempt this in the future if he somehow is given acces to power again. And we know that Project 2025 essentially proposes that Trump do what he didn't do last time.

What does the fact that he has money (and a lot of frauds and bankruptcies) or that he survived an attempt on his life have anything to do with Trump being in this for himself? Of course he is in this for himself. He is trying to gain power, he is trying to protect his interests and the interests of his rich friends. For example, he is right now trying to stay out of a jail and not be convicted for even more crimes.

Trump is a fraud and a conman. He always hasa been. He doesn't care about you or any of his other supporters. He only cares about money, power, and himself.

Wake up!

I hope we never have to find out.

ShKeep in mind, Harris comes from a middle class background. As does Tim Walz. They understand lower and middle income Americans. Trump doesn't. He never has. He just understands how to play on resentment, anger, and hate.

Again, wake up. Stop buying the con Trump is running on you.
JFC - So much BS I don’t know where to start.

1) Trump was only part of the fight for a fair election in 2020. I just posted 20 plus links and none of them did he appear in. It was clear and obvious to anyone with a brain the leftists in key cities figured out how many votes needed to be manufactured and stopped the count so they could make up the difference.

2) Stop the “attack”? How soft are you? You’re telling me the most armed group of citizens in the world show up to overtake the government and no one thought to bring a single gun? The only people who died were Trump supporters. He told them to go “peacefully and patriotically” to have their voices heard. He asked them to go home when it turned violent. All he wanted was Pence to send contested slates back to their states. That would have bought time to look into the fraud and perhaps right a wrong. Unindicted co-conspirators from federal agencies incited the crowd and were the first in. Sh!tty day, but it was far from an insurrection. If so Trump would have already been convicted of treason and the J6 committee wouldn’t have been all democrats (Kinzinger amd Cheney are not conservatives).

3) Trump is a negotiator. He knows tyrants like Xi and Kim Jon just want respect on the world stage. He says nice things to help negotiate. He’s not praising them as good leaders, he’s saying nice things so negotiations go better creating better outcomes for us. You’re gonna need to show me ACTIONS he took that are dictator like. most dictators don’t avoid armed conflicts. Most dictators don’t put more of your income in your pocket. Most dictators don’t care about the job market for minorities.

4) Running for President has cost Trump hundreds of millions (although Truth has been profitable). He turned over the operation of his companies. It has put his family in the crosshairs of the liberal Media Machine. Before he ran he was on The View and they were fawning over him and touching his hair. Now he’s Hitler?
He has risked literally everything to help his country. Meanwhile your guy Joe has been a lifelong politician and laundered influence to the tune of $18MM, never accomplished anything, and you’re obsessed with Trump?

I will never understand the Liberal mind. You literally take whatever talking point Politico or MSNBC tells you and lock it in as fact.

Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia all stopped overnight and Maricopa took days.
Again, there is no proof that there was any election wrong-doing in these cities. Zero proof. None.

Yes, it did take time to count votes because there were so many mail ballots. That doesn't mean though there was any wrong-doing or illegal activity. We need ahead of time that it was going to take time to count all the votes. President Trump was even warned by his own advisors about this and about how the early votes would tend to favor him while the later votes would favor Biden. This is exactly what happened.

Here is just one example of how easy it is to disprove your claim about Philadelphia, for example:

btw, you do realize that tweets aren't evidence, correct? Do you realize how much misinformation exists on X and other social media outlets.

Wake up.

Again, there is no proof that there was any election wrong-doing in these cities. Zero proof. None.

Yes, it did take time to count votes because there were so many mail ballots. That doesn't mean though there was any wrong-doing or illegal activity. We need ahead of time that it was going to take time to count all the votes. President Trump was even warned by his own advisors about this and about how the early votes would tend to favor him while the later votes would favor Biden. This is exactly what happened.

Here is just one example of how easy it is to disprove your claim about Philadelphia, for example:

btw, you do realize that tweets aren't evidence, correct? Do you realize how much misinformation exists on X and other social media outlets.

Wake up.
That link does not work.

For your sake and the sake of our country. That is why.
What a nonsensical comment. If Trump is really a conman then my believing in him has nothing to do with me or the country.

It's precisely why I don't care that you have been hoodwinked into believing Trump is horrible. He's going to Make America Great Again whether you believe in it or not.

Wake up.
So you think ballot batches 100% got one candidate are legit?

And you think Reuters isn’t biased AF?

Many of those tweets are videos of hearings where you can hear the evidence for yourself. So I’m not sure how that’s “misinformation”. Do I have to sit in the hearing and record it with my phone? Does Politico need to post the video?

What makes it real for you?

There's mountains of evidence of cheating.
No there isn't. If there was mountains of evidence, then the election would have legally been overturned. But it wasn't. And every legal challenge that Trump and his supporters brought failed miserably. Because there is no evidence.

You even had lawyers who were disbarred over their election lies.

This statement by you is completely false.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. P

The documenrary film 2000 Mules
You are now recommending right-wing propaganda. Both of these propaganda sources have been disproven over and over again. Have you bothered to read any of the information that disprove the false claims in these propaganda sources? Of course you haven't.

They are running a con on you. And you are literally giving them your money as part of the con.

Wake up.

What’s he gonna do?
I've already told you. He is going to return us to the mess and chaos that was his first term as President. He is a threat to our democracy, our Constitution, and the values/principals we hold dear in this country.

We aren't going back.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
If Trump is really a conman then my believing in him has nothing to do with me or the country.
Sure it does. You are helping to empower the conman by supporting and voting for him. You are placing the future of our country in danger by supporting and voting for him.

He is an agent of chaos.

Is that what you want though? Chaos?

He's going to Make America Great Again whether you believe in it or not.
No he isn't. He is going to lose again, just like he did 2020. And you will whine once again that the election was stolen and believe every lie the conman tells you.

btw, when was American "great"? What time period is Trump returning us to? Give a date.

• Haha
No there isn't. If there was mountains of evidence, then the election would have legally been overturned. But it wasn't. And every legal challenge that Trump and his supporters brought failed miserably. Because there is no evidence.

You are now recommending right-wing propaganda. Both of these propaganda sources have been disproven over and over again. Have you bothered to read any of the information that disprove the false claims in these propaganda sources? Of course you haven't.

They are running a con on you. And you are literally giving them your money as part of the con.

Wake up.
Thank you for confirming what the majority knows. Would you like for me to print a selected 10 questions and directives from my 60 question Mensa exercise for you? I thought not.

Tell us what you thought about ms. Hemingway's book. Her Notes provides mountains of evidence for the thinking.

Depends. Is she going to steal the election? If she does, I'll say it, if she doesn't, I won't.

The left claimed the 2000 election was stolen. They lost.

The left claimed the 2004 election was stolen. They lost.

The left won the 2008 election. No one claimed it was stolen.

The left won the 2012 election. No one claimed it was stolen.

The left claimed the 2016 election was stolen. They lost.

The left won* the 2020 election, the right said it was stolen.

Why was 2020 different than 2008 and 2012?

Trump thought he won the 2016 popular vote…so much so he created an eLeCtiOn IntEgriTy CoMmiSsiOn…which found a total of jack sh!t and wasted taxpayers money.

carry on

• Haha
There's mountains of evidence of cheating. I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Pages 339-423 are Notes. Ms. Hemingway uses small words from the dominant West Germanic language. Ms. Hemingway is only one of our most respected investigative reporters.

The documenrary film 2000 Mules is loaded with video of overnight drop box stuffers. And of course we all know these suffers in seven states were stuffing "Trump" ballots. Ho, ho, ho!!!!!

Any dope above the US avg. IQ knows Biden never got an all time record 81 million votes. Even you probably know it.
Good to see you again Sunburnt. Missed you.

Wake up.
We are plenty awake.

2000 Mules had hard geofenced data. They actually helped solve a murder with the data set they spent millions on.

If you cared about the subject you’d actually watch the documentary. It’s hard to refute what they found.

Wake up.
I've never heard of a lawyer disbarred over election lies. Propaganda sources been disproven over and over again is news to me. You leftists just say things don't you. The "strong" middle class is only $1.2 trillion in debt. That's an all time record debt. That means the middle class is not strong.

1) Trump was only part of the fight for a fair election in 2020. I just posted 20 plus links and none of them did he appear in. It was clear and obvious to anyone with a brain the leftists in key cities figured out how many votes needed to be manufactured and stopped the count so they could make up the difference.
You posted tweets. lol, tweets.

Trump was behind the big lie. He, along with drunk Rudy Giulani, hatched it when it was becoming clear Trump was going to lose the election. Trump then set about spreading the lie and having those who do his bidding spread it.

And you cultists believed it. Still do, even though there is no evidence to support it and even though every legal challenge to the election failed. You will also believe it again this year after Trump loses and claims this election was stolen too.

He is a conman. Always has been. Stop believing his lies.

2) Stop the “attack”? How soft are you? You’re telling me the most armed group of citizens in the world show up to overtake the government and no one thought to bring a single gun? The only people who died were Trump supporters. He told them to go “peacefully and patriotically” to have their voices heard. He asked them to go home when it turned violent. All he wanted was Pence to send contested slates back to their states. That would have bought time to look into the fraud and perhaps right a wrong. Unindicted co-conspirators from federal agencies incited the crowd and were the first in. Sh!tty day, but it was far from an insurrection. If so Trump would have already been convicted of treason and the J6 committee wouldn’t have been all democrats (Kinzinger amd Cheney are not conservatives).
The only people who died as a result of what took place on January 6 wasn't just Trump supporters. And Trump did not immediately tell his supporters to stop attacking the Capitol. He set back, watched the attack on TV, and refused to intervene for over two hours (187 minutes to be precise.) He failed to uphold his oath to protect the Constitition. Trump is a traitor.

Vice President Pence told you there was no fraud. He told you he had no constitutional mandate to do what Trump wanted him to do. He chose to place his country and the Constitution ahead of Trump. Pence was a patriot that day. And how did you cultists respond? You wanted to hang him and you have disowned him. All because he wouldn't bow the knee to your dear leader.

btw, I never claimed the attack was well-planned. We are talking about Trump supporters after all.

3) Trump is a negotiator. He knows tyrants like Xi and Kim Jon just want respect on the world stage. He says nice things to help negotiate. He’s not praising them as good leaders, he’s saying nice things so negotiations go better creating better outcomes for us. You’re gonna need to show me ACTIONS he took that are dictator like. most dictators don’t avoid armed conflicts. Most dictators don’t put more of your income in your pocket. Most dictators don’t care about the job market for minorities.
He fancies himself a negotiator but he is awful at it. Just look at the horrible deal he made with the Taliban that made our withdrawal from Afghanistan much more difficult.

Tyrants don't respect him on the world stage. They laugh at him and they know they can get what they want from him. Especially Putin. Putin lvoes him some Trump. Seriously man, wake up lol!

And I've given you numerous actions that he has taken that are dictator-like. All you have to do is look at January 6 to see that Trump has no respect for our country, our institutions, our Constitution, and our democracy. There is a reason the man was impeached twice.

4) Running for President has cost Trump hundreds of millions (although Truth has been profitable). He turned over the operation of his companies. It has put his family in the crosshairs of the liberal Media Machine. Before he ran he was on The View and they were fawning over him and touching his hair. Now he’s Hitler?
He has risked literally everything to help his country. Meanwhile your guy Joe has been a lifelong politician and laundered influence to the tune of $18MM, never accomplished anything, and you’re obsessed with Trump?
Trump has lost hundreds of millions on his own. Way before he ever ran for President.

I don't believe Trump is Hitler. I believe Trump is Trump. A neo-fascist and a wannabe dictator no doubt, but he is different from Hitler.

Trump is in this for Trump's interest. There is no doubt about that.

You literally take whatever talking point Politico or MSNBC tells you and lock it in as fact.
And you don't take the talking points from Faux News and other right-wing websites as fact? You've been repeating those talking points all day long. Along with crazy inaccurate right-wing tweets lol!

Stop projecting

• Haha
I don’t know why I’m even going to try with a sure fire pee pee tape hoaxer.

Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia all stopped overnight and Maricopa took days.

You don’t think this is true?

And I’m sorry, but the MSM ran cover and still are. So all that you’ll find are “right wing propagandists”. Because they are the only outlets that care about the truth.

https://x.com/ginasaysso/status/1775816647640576097?s=46&t=sCRXAYBGULz3wNpi5U97RA

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1811256840321474880?s=46&t=sCRXAYBGULz3wNpi5U97RA

https://x.com/immeme0/status/1821234763190911145?s=46&t=sCRXAYBGULz3wNpi5U97RA

https://x.com/real_robn/status/1807935654564880868?s=46&t=sCRXAYBGULz3wNpi5U97RA

https://x.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1754997621469380790

https://x.com/real_robn/status/1800242321054900676?s=46&t=sCRXAYBGULz3wNpi5U97RA

https://x.com/jdunlap1974/status/1800922962104909846?s=46&t=sCRXAYBGULz3wNpi5U97RA

https://youtu.be/24c-bMuthhc?si=to-z02NukEbj0rmI

https://x.com/AlexJonesMW3/status/1751458701330792523

https://x.com/jdunlap1974/status/1782202149566390610?s=46&t=sCRXAYBGULz3wNpi5U97RA

https://x.com/LoomerReport/status/1752403541447369143

https://x.com/hodgetwins/status/1747063352747024467

https://x.com/mirandadevine/status/1780211514407874584?s=46&t=sCRXAYBGULz3wNpi5U97RA

https://x.com/Real_RobN/status/1752009000311570942
This is amazing work. If the exact same thing had happened and Trump had stolen the 2024 election from Kamala, every lib here would be screaming from the rooftops that the election was stolen and something had to be done.

And the punchline? Every Trump supporter here would agree with them. Because Trump supporters put their country ahead of their politics.

It's a helluva rush. Wish liberals could see that.

And you think Reuters isn’t biased AF?
And there you go. You won't trust any source that doesn't align with Trump's big lie. Any source that tells you the truth, gives you the facts, you dismissed as "bias" and/or "leftist".

On this issue, no, Reuters isn't biased. What is bias is your right-wing misinformation tweets and the right-wing propagandists who are invested in you believing the big lie.

What makes it real for you?
What would make it real, what would prove that the election was stolen, is if it could be proven with legal evidence in a court of law. But it can't be. Every attempt at this failed, and failed miserably. This should tell you something. But nope, you just keep believing the lie.

And this is why you are called a cultist. You don't deal in reality. You don't deal with facts. You only deal in what Trump says and what backs up Trump's lies.

• Haha
Tell us what you thought about ms. Hemingway's book. Her Notes provides mountains of evidence for the thinking.
I've told you already. It is right-wing propaganda that has been disproven over and over again.

Did you read anything that challenged the falsehoods in that book? Anything at all?

• Haha
If one poster on a Rivals message board can put the future of the nation in doubt then why are you wasting your night here shitposting with him?
I'm just having a discussion on a discussion board. You ask questions, and I answer them.

I ask you questions, and you often don't answer them though. Or cut and paste from some right-wing source.

• Haha
I'm just having a discussion on a discussion board. You ask questions, and I answer them.

I ask you questions, and you often don't answer them though. Or cut and paste from some right-wing source.
There's a lesson in that for you: I don't care that you don't like Trump. I don't care that you think he's going to destroy America.

Because he's going to Make America Great Again and whether or not you think he did is irrelevant.

I literally don't care. He's going to make us prosperous beyond all wildest dreams.

You are going to be miserable. Because all you do is view the world through your politics. And Making America Great Again is horrible for liberal politics.

Which is going to be horrible for you.

I don't care. That's why I don't waste my time trying to wake you up. Snooze on, brother.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Because Trump supporters put their country ahead of their politics.
lol, what an absolute joke.

Did you put your country ahead of your politics on January 6? Do you put your country ahead of your politics every time you repeat Trump's lies? Do you put your country ahead of your politics every time Trump attacks our country, our institutions, our Constitution, and our democracy?

Nope. You place Trump over your country.

At least be honest.

lol, what an absolute joke.

Did you put your country ahead of your politics on January 6? Do you put your country ahead of your politics every time you repeat Trump's lies? Do you put your country ahead of your politics every time Trump attacks our country, our institutions, our Constitution, and our democracy?

Nope. You place Trump over your country.

At least be honest.
Ok.

Look at 2 putas go. Dance Monkey Boy! 🤣🤣🤣

cry.gif

Reactions: 22LR
We are plenty awake.

2000 Mules had hard geofenced data. They actually helped solve a murder with the data set they spent millions on.

If you cared about the subject you’d actually watch the documentary. It’s hard to refute what they found.
So fvcking stupid lol

carry on luggage, mules

So fvcking stupid lol

carry on luggage, mules
He won't listen or read any of that. He will claim it is all bias and not true.

So fvcking stupid lol

carry on luggage, mules
There you go! "True the Vote is unable to provide a shred of evidence of election fraud" - Georgia election officials

So the people who are accused of cheating, refuse to admit they cheated?

Well I guess that settles that...

I know you don't. You are a Trump cultist. It is all about Trump for you.

And you are going to be greatly disappointed again this November. You better get ready for it now.
Damn you steal my claims worse than Kamala steals Trump's lies. I've already told you I will be disappointed in November. Because the left will once again steal the election because they can't beat Trump. This was proven in November of 2020.

What remains to be seen is if America will let them do it again. I fear they will. The stolen elections end when enough people decide that they don't want to deal with another 4 years of 9% inflation from the left, threat of world war 3, being told men can be pregnant and have periods, and coddling pedophiles.

Stolen elections have consequences.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT