ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot at PA Rally; 2 dead

"That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof. And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside," she said.

That statement is (or certainly should be) the nail in the coffin of her professional security career.
What I find perplexing, the conspiracy theories make more sense than the stories coming out of the lackeys in the Biden Administration.

The lackeys are just making excuses for incompetence.

Never underestimate the incompetence of a politicized organization.
I'm not sure even government workers, especially those who are in the SS can be that incompetent. I think there is something yet to come out. I would not be surprised about a wistleblower coming forward with something beyond incompetent. I'm not trying to go conspiracy level stuff, but there is negligence here that is down right criminal in nature.

GSfStw_W4AAq3TW

Just imagine what more we would know about the JFK assassination if thousands of cell phone cameras had been filming at Dealey Plaza in Dallas on November 22, 1963.
Would know a hell of a lot more if they would release all the Classified Docs.
Trump said he wouldn't do it in his 1st term because he didn't think the Country was ready to find out whats in them.
Since he was almost assassinated I hope he has a change of heart and releases them. Let us see what they did. Most of us will not be shocked.

Just imagine what more we would know about the JFK assassination if thousands of cell phone cameras had been filming at Dealey Plaza in Dallas on November 22, 1963.

And wouldn't it been nice if the SS used process enhancements learned in Dallas in Butler., PA. Not enought SS agents on the ground, then tell the Trump team to postpone. Maybe find or borrow a couple snipers from ATF for the two highest points (water or cell phone towers) near the venue to better control the area. If you did not have them then use drones to overfly the area.

The gal might have understood the situation but that did not translate to an action plan by the agents in charge. Maybe she might be better off guarding the Pepsi recipe or the methods used to cut Lay's potato chips.

So much for defending Democracy.
Trump is lucky to be alive, very lucky. Wanna know how much any of them really cared about his life just look at their reactions. Oh the top democraps put out state run media memo statements but they couldn't care less. Could have been any John or Suzi Q Citizen and the hateful bunch still wouldn't care and most said they were sad the ****tard missed. There is no "getting along" with people like that and a lot of them are Politicians running (ruining) the Country. Sad times in America these past 10 yrs. A day of reckoning is coming, good will win over evil, it is written and shall be done.

How could so much go wrong unless it was planned that way.
No way in hell that libtard shooter was a lone assassin. Somebody helped him no doubt about it.
Most of us knew since they couldn't impeach Trump, they couldn't keep him off the ballot, they couldn't lock him up on bogus charges then the only thing left was what they attempted at that rally. Why do you think the pussies tried to take away his SS Detail? To make it easier thats why.

It’s plainly obvious Democrats, their donors, their voters, the MSM and big tech would have been perfectly fine if Trump had been killed in the assassination attempt. Some were stupid enough to post their displeasure on social media while others have hidden their displeasure and act like it was no big deal. This is who Democrats are.

The SS should have had a command center with local and SS together in the same room for radio monitoring. If that didn't happen, then the agent in charge is in real trouble as that should be a stand operating procedure.

There was some conjecture that the agent in charge was ticking a box for promotion. This happens a lot in government. Delt with it even in the military. We already know that the agent was a she, so this would indicate she was also ticking the box for being female as well or DEI.

Note: There is nothing wrong with being female unless she is being promoted because she ticks a box for being female. They need to promote on ability and not on race or gender.

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
The SS should have had a command center with local and SS together in the same room for radio monitoring. If that didn't happen, then the agent in charge is in real trouble as that should be a stand operating procedure.

There was some conjecture that the agent in charge was ticking a box for promotion. This happens a lot in government. Delt with it even in the military. We already know that the agent was a she, so this would indicate she was also ticking the box for being female as well or DEI.

Note: There is nothing wrong with being female unless she is being promoted because she ticks a box for being female. They need to promote on ability and not on race or gender.
I don't think anyone has a problem with women in the Secret Service or any other position out there provided the qualifications are the same for all. Reducing physical requirement for women is not acceptable IMO. You can either meet the qualifications or you can't.

What I find remarkable about this failed assassination attempt, the media has no interest in it what so ever. If a assassination attempt had been made on a Democrat Presidential candidate under a Republican Administration the MSM would be melting down daily demanding answers and accountability all the way up to the President. since it's a assassination attempt on a Republican it's no big deal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT