ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Trump's event schedule

I'm laughing at you melting down over Trump playing the media and for you automatically saying Trump is lying. There is no proof or evidence either way. Harris brought this upon herself by making the statement and trying to use it in her campaign. Trump turned it around on her and has the media providing him free press coverage for his campaign. Even a blind loyal follower like you is talking about. LMAO
Wow he's actually losing it over this LOL Hes never gonna make it through 16 more days of Kamala being cooked like this.

Harris brought this upon herself by making the statement and trying to use it in her campaign. Trump turned it around on her and has the media providing him free press coverage for his campaign. Even a blind loyal follower like you is talking about. LMAO
I'm laughing at this desperate stunt. Along with everyone else who isn't a Trump cultist. Think you can understand that? Social media is on fire roasting the guy right now. It is hilarious.

Yes, Harris did bring this on. She literally just triggered Trump into doing this lol! Her working at McDonald's triggered Trump so bad, he is now openly making a fool out of himself, once again.

It is fun watching Harris own Trump over and over again.

I'm laughing at this desperate stunt. Along with everyone else who isn't a Trump cultist. Think you can understand that? Social media is on fire roasting the guy right now. It is hilarious.

Yes, Harris did bring this on. She literally just triggered Trump into doing this lol! Her working at McDonald's triggered Trump so bad, he is now openly making a fool out of himself, once again.

It is fun watching Harris own Trump over and over again.
That's your opinion, others have a polar opposite opinion. Hell Trump has more people outside that McDonalds than Kamala can bus into her rallies.

This is also false btw.

It's crazy how you cultists just believe flat out lies. Lies that can easily be refuted too.
Then I'm sure you can provide documentation Kamala not only worked at McDonalds but she had mentioned she had before she was selected by the Democrat elite to be the Democrat candidate. I don't really care, I know she is a lying leftist scumbag but it seems important to you that we all believes she did so prove it.

Then I'm sure you can provide documentation Kamala not only worked at McDonalds
Can you provide Donald Trump's tax information?

Then I'm sure you can provide documentation she had mentioned she had before she was selected by the Democrat elite to be the Democrat candidate.
Sure.

See how easy that was. You believed and repeated a flat out lie. You didn't take the time to figure out if it was true when Trump and his propagandists told you the lie.

Will you learn from this? Unfortunately, probably not.

I don't really care, I know she is a lying leftist scumbag but it seems important to you that we all believes she did so prove it.
If you don't care, why are you posting about it and going out of your way to lie about it?

As for "lying leftist scumbag," you just got exposed spreading a lie on this thread. As always, you are doing what you claim others are doing.

lol, and you continue to be delusional. Everyone but his cultists are laughing at him and roasting him, yet you claim everyone else is big mad. lol!🤣🤣

"Imagine being this petty"

ROFL! Kamala lies about working at McDonalds, so Trump GOES and works and McDonalds, and the libs takeaway is that Trump is the one being petty? LOL

These are not serious people. Perfect supporters for someone like Kamala.

Then I'm sure you can provide documentation Kamala not only worked at McDonalds but she had mentioned she had before she was selected by the Democrat elite to be the Democrat candidate. I don't really care, I know she is a lying leftist scumbag but it seems important to you that we all believes she did so prove it.
Half nickel's source is always the same: Trust me, bro.

Here's what I don't get....the libs are furious with TRUMP. They aren't mad at Kamala for LYING about her work history, they are mad at Trump for doing what she lied about LOL!

Just like they weren't mad at Kamala for telling Christians to get out of her event, they were mad at the Christians for saying JESUS IS LORD!

The hero worship of Kamala by the libs is a sight to behold.

Kamala lies about working at McDonalds,
Again, Harris didn't like about working at McDonald's. You are the one believing another lie from Trump, once again

Harris is in Trump's head and triggered him big time. It will be interesting to see if this indeed does become Trump's Dukakis moment.

Can you provide Donald Trump's tax information?

Sure.

See how easy that was. You believed and repeated a flat out lie. You didn't take the time to figure out if it was true when Trump and his propagandists told you the lie.

Will you learn from this? Unfortunately, probably not.

If you don't care, why are you posting about it and going out of your way to lie about it?

As for "lying leftist scumbag," you just got exposed spreading a lie on this thread. As always, you are doing what you claim others are doing.
So she brought up working at McDonalds when she was running for President in 2019 is your proof Kamala worked at McDonalds? I'm not sure that proves anything other than she mentioned is before this election cycle. It's not issue either way for me but I find it amusing it's a huge issue for you. I guess Trump cooking fried for thousands of people today has you all up in arms.

Why would I be able to provide Trump's tax returns? I care even less about Trump's tax returns than I do about Kamala working at McDonalds. You should probably ask your fellow propagandist, Rachel Maddow, I heard she had a copy of them.

Half nickel's source is always the same: Trust me, bro.
No, I provided the source.

Here's what I don't get...They aren't mad at Kamala for LYING about her work history
Because she didn't lie. The reason you don't get this is because you are the one believing a lie. You are brainwashed by Trump at the moment.

Just like they weren't mad at Kamala for telling Christians to get out of her event,
Why do you keep repeating this lie?

You need serious help if you really believe all these lies you keep repeating.

The hero worship of Kamala by the libs is a sight to behold.
lol, this is hilarious coming from the most deranged Trump cultist on this board.

All you do is worship Trump. And lie for him consistently.

So she brought up working at McDonalds when she was running for President in 2019 is your proof Kamala worked at McDonalds? I'm not sure that proves anything other than she mentioned is before this election cycle.
It proves your original claim false.

This is what you claimed:
and she has never mentioned it before in any of her campaigns
Clearly, Harris has mentioned it before in previous campaigns.

You repeated a lie you were told, a lie that was easily refutable.

It's not issue either way for me but I find it amusing it's a huge issue for you.
Then why did you run over to this thread to post about it and spread lies? Clearly, you care about it. Or at least lying about it.

I care even less about Trump's tax returns than I do about Kamala working at McDonalds.
Of course you could care less about Trump's tax returns. However, if it was a Democrat, you would be singing a different tune.

Just more hypocrisy and double standards from you.

Well it appears 2 pesos has lost it…not that he ever had it. He’s gone full cocaine cup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT