ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot at PA Rally; 2 dead

Lord have mercy… you seem unhinged
I don’t know, if not wanting countries’ leaders to kill each other is unhinged maybe I am. I gather you’re one who cheers when our country terrorizes and assassinates, but deplores violence when it ricochets back on us. In my unhinged mind that seems unreasonable.

I don’t know, if not wanting countries’ leaders to kill each other is unhinged maybe I am. I gather you’re one who cheers when our country terrorizes and assassinates, but deplores violence when it ricochets back on us. In my unhinged mind that seems unreasonable.
I’m not sure what you “gathered” to where support any form of terrorism. That’s absolute ridiculousness. I condemn all violence, but go on with your one track soap box

I’m not sure what you “gathered” to where support any form of terrorism. That’s absolute ridiculousness. I condemn all violence, but go on with your one track soap box
Welcome, Brother! I, too, condemn all violence. And by that I mean ALL violence. But I’m unhinged with screws rattling in my noggin, so you might not want to get too close.

Reactions: tlwwake
Hmm. While president Trump murdered record numbers of innocents through his terrorist drone program and had foreign leaders assassinated. Why doesn’t that make him a murderous terrorist shitbag deserving to be assassinated? What makes his murder and terror good, not evil like the others? Please don’t misunderstand and think I want Trump to be assassinated, because I don’t. But I also don’t want him to be able to assassinate people at will. Assassination is good for neither the goose nor the gander.
Who did Trump kill? Other than terrorists and their supporters who follow a middle eastern death cult hell bent on the destruction of Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, and civilization in general. Just as the IDF has been doing the last 10 months.

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Did Biden yell at security for stopping people with guns at metal detectors? Did he command people to march to the Capitol? Did he sit on his ass and smile while advisers, some family, begged him to act or say something while law enforcement officers were attacked and public property was destroyed?

Cmon man lol…enough with the bullsh!t…

carry on
Nope, he was asleep.

If Biden is still alive in 2028, which I think is highly doubtful, I’m quite confident that he would not be able to speak publicly in a coherent fashion.

I’ve watched family members deteriorate and Biden doesn’t have much lucidity remaining ahead of him.
Agreed , my mother passed from dementia. A lot reminders. I truly feel sorry about the elder abuse. The guy needs rest.

Last edited:
GSZw5_WWQAAHamQ

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT