ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot at PA Rally; 2 dead

I have to ask: since all deaths in Palestine are the fault of Hamas for embedding itself among human shields, is it fair to blame Trump for the death of the innocent bystander for embedding himself among human shields at the Pennsylvania rally? This one’s for you, Bearcat. Did Trump kill that innocent bystander because he hid among human shields?

I have to ask: since all deaths in Palestine are the fault of Hamas for embedding itself among human shields, is it fair to blame Trump for the death of the innocent bystander for embedding himself among human shields at the Pennsylvania rally? This one’s for you, Bearcat. Did Trump kill that innocent bystander becsuse he hid anong human shields?
Only if you are a completely unhinged moron.

I have to ask: since all deaths in Palestine are the fault of Hamas for embedding itself among human shields, is it fair to blame Trump for the death of the innocent bystander for embedding himself among human shields at the Pennsylvania rally? This one’s for you, Bearcat. Did Trump kill that innocent bystander because he hid among human shields?

Only if you are a completely unhinged moron.
Can you provide more clarity? Hamas is armed and protected among unarmed and unprotected innocent civilians. Hamas knows it is endangering innocent civilians by being around them. Therefore per your logic when Israel kills innocent Palestinians their deaths are on Hamas, not the shooters. Trump is protected by a phalanx of armed men and women. He knows the danger and wears a bullet proof vest. He does not provide the same quality of vest to those attending his rally. He knows the danger and knows by being among innocent civilians he is putting them in harm’s way yet he walks among them fully embedded in their midst. Therefore per your logic any innocent bystander killed is Trump’s fault. Please explain why Trump should not be held morally liable for doing the same thing Hamas does.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: iasooner2000
Can you provide more clarity? Hamas is armed and protected among unarmed and unprotected innocent civilians. Hamas knows it is endangering innocent civilians by being around them. Therefore per your logic when Israel kills innocent Palestinians their deaths are on Hamas, not the shooters. Trump is protected by a phalanx of armed men and women. He knows the danger and wears a bullet proof vest. He does not provide the same quality of vest to those attending his rally. He knows the danger and knows by being among innocent civilians he is putting them in harm’s way yet he walks among them fully embedded in their midst. Therefore per your logic any innocent bystander killed is Trump’s fault. Please explain why Trump should not be held morally liable for doing the same thing Hamas does.

No Dan I can not provide more clarity, I don't speak or think unhinged batshit crazy. You are on your own for that.

No Dan I can not provide more clarity, I don't speak or think unhinged batshit crazy. You are on your own for that.
Just so we’re on the same page: you can’t explain the difference, but you know it’s different. I think that’s what you’re saying, but, hell, with all these screws rattling around in my noggin maybe that’s not what you’re saying at all. So give me a simple yes or no. You can’t explain the difference but you know it’s different.

Just so we’re on the same page: you can’t explain the difference, but you know it’s different. I think that’s what you’re saying, but, hell, with all these screws rattling around in my noggin maybe that’s not what you’re saying at all. So give me a simple yes or no. You can’t explain the difference but you know it’s different.
Get this shit outta here. You have multiple threads on this crap. Go away.

Sorry Dan, if you think your unhinged rant is in anyway similar to what is going on in Israel there is no hope for you but I will offer this. Israel is at war with Hamas and Hamas is at war with Israel. To the best of my knowledge neither the left nor the right are in a war with each other in any sense other than words and ideas.

I’m sorry, I can’t help but laugh at some of this. It is honorable for rich celebrities to donate money to the family of the victim, and I stand up and applaud them for it. But to say it has been authorized by Trump is taking ridiculousness over the top. Would they not have donated had Trump not authorized it? Sounds like Trump’s campaign manager is on top of using the crisis to his advantage. I know most people on this board idolize Trump and this tragedy made you swoon more that anyone thought was possible. But couldn’t Trump just have donated and not put his imprimatur on it? No, he obviously can’t.

This is yet an entirely new level of Ponca Dumb. It's not normally something I would congratulate you on, but since you're determined to look as stupid as possible when posting these days, gotta give you props on this beautiful example.

You might want to stop Dan. Your self righteous sanctimony is tiring and you aren’t nearly the intellectual you want to be. You read a lot, that doesn’t make you well read. It just makes you regurgitate almost unintelligible nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT