ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot at PA Rally; 2 dead

This sounds ridiculous.

There is a poster on tMB who has stated he’s SS and working the convention this week. He has indicated that counter snipers can take the first shot.

If a local LEO actually engaged the shooter (as was rumored) and withdrew immediately before he shot (1-2 seconds) then that would explain the behavior of the snipers seen in the video, but would still indicate an unacceptable delay in engagement.

GSjipyEWQAAwjwt

Tougher than all those pansy asses that have come after him. I think they underestimated him I really really do. They brought down the full power of the government on him and in that picture after he was shot will stand for all time that yeah they keep trying to take me down but I am still standing, bloodied but still standing strong and fighting back.

Dims gave been spilling conservative blood for a long time especially since 2016. But now its time to cool it down says Brandon and the Dims. 🖕🖕🖕

So he was spotted prior too. I have seen reports 26 minutes prior too his first shot. How would you lose a guy in camp walking with a gun. I mean at that point is it not “hey let’s clear the area and keep trump in the security vehicle.

So he was spotted prior too. I have seen reports 26 minutes prior too his first shot. How would you lose a guy in camp walking with a gun. I mean at that point is it not “hey let’s clear the area and keep trump in the security vehicle.
How did he get on the roof? Did he also bring his own ladder?

"That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof. And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside," she said.

That statement is (or certainly should be) the nail in the coffin of her professional security career.

Secret Service is blaming local law enforcement for failings outside their perimeter. He said she said but that guy in the video was definitely yelling at local cops who weren’t listening.

Will be interesting to find out who is on the chopping block.

carry on

I find it very interesting mainstream media and entertainment celebrities talk about sadness around the horrific events on Saturday without any regard for their direct contribution. MSNBC Morning Joe hosts were deeply disappointed their show was preempted by the parent company because they can't keep their mouths in check. Marrion-Webster's definition of headshaker much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT