ADVERTISEMENT

Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping him

so trump says i'll see your russsian ambassador and raise you a wiretap

talk about a swamp drainer

pop goes the weasel cause the weasel goes pop. lol

pop

Biff obviously feeling the heat -- classic Biff move to try and coopt the new cycle. There's obviously something to this Russia stuff. He wakes up and raises hell about NSA (?) and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Immediately you go to dismissive tribal politics and even quote Evan McMillan, which is like getting a quote from the fox about the disappearances at the hen house when it. Ones to deep state tampering.

What if this actually happened?

IF TRUE....

What if Trump is actually a bought and paid for Russian puppet? You have been pretty dismissive of the proposition and narrative. Was that tribal politics.

As you have said about Trump and Russia......where's the proof?

Now it looks as if the Obama State Department set up a July 2016 meeting with Sessions and Russian officials. Obviously, Sessions answered questions in the context in which they were given because he and the rest of the world knew about these July 2016 meetings. Trump and his people are, at this moment, playing Barack Obama like a Stradivarius, giving him and his thugs just enough rope to publicly hang themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: AC_Exotic
Immediately you go to dismissive tribal politics and even quote Evan McMillan, which is like getting a quote from the fox about the disappearances at the hen house when it. Ones to deep state tampering.

You mean what if WHAT actually happened? The NSA suspected he was compromised and got a FISA warrant and turned up nothing? I'd say it's extraordinary, and I want to see what their probably cause was, I want to see the warrant, I want to see his tax returns, total and complete transparency all the way around.

But let me guess --- Biff won't be transparent. Am I wrong?

Reactions: Been Jammin
Now it looks as if the Obama State Department set up a December 2016 meeting with Sessions and Russian officials. Obviously, Sessions answered questions in the context in which they were given because he and the rest of the world knew about these December 2016 meetings. Trump and his people are, at this moment, playing Barack Obama like a Stradivarius, giving hm and his thugs just enough rope to publicly hang themselves.

don't doubt what u say
just curious where you see this

Now it looks as if the Obama State Department set up a December 2016 meeting with Sessions and Russian officials. Obviously, Sessions answered questions in the context in which they were given because he and the rest of the world knew about these December 2016 meetings. Trump and his people are, at this moment, playing Barack Obama like a Stradivarius, giving hm and his thugs just enough rope to publicly hang themselves.

Yes, obviously. It's a brilliant operation by Obama to make sessions lie.

Does the left realize that when they freak out about this Russia stuff that they sound just like the right did regarding Obama's birth certificate?

Yes. Obama released it once they were totally beside themselves.

You may recall that Biff had some bombshells he was going to drop next Monday.... and did not. That was my first exposure to what a liar he is. Never did produce the bombshells, and then Obama rolled it out.

It would be a total coup if Biff was doing that. So when do you think he releases them and embarasses everyone with his squeaky clean tax return?

Does the left realize that when they freak out about this Russia stuff that they sound just like the right did regarding Obama's birth certificate?

Which Trump continued with right up to the election....and which some right here continue to advance.

"Deep state operatives" and "shadow government" in response to "Russia stuff" is right up there as well, IMO.

Which Trump continued with right up to the election....and which some right here continue to advance.

"Deep state operatives" and "shadow government" in response to "Russia stuff" is right up there as well, IMO.
There is always some truth to the legend. The hard part is finding it.

If true, big IF, Obama doing something like this in order to just get info to sink Trumps campaign would not be all that shocking. Remember his abuse of power and using the IRS to target conservative groups? How about his opening up data gathered without warrant to all intelligence agencies just before leaving? Hmm, that one kinda fits with the narrative.

I'll go ahead and say I'm completely dismissive of the Russia hysteria at the moment. This I am interested in keeping an eye on. If true Trump admin needs to present proof and show why it was done.

I don't disagree at all.

Reactions: CowboyJD
obama.jpg

All three legends?

When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.

The Man That Shot Liberty Valance
Everything you all are discussing here is Urban Legend. From Russia with Trump to shadow governments. Another axiom for it could be fake news. You take a bit of truth, and saturate it with what ever you want to back up the story you want to promote. It gets printed, and it becomes an Urban Legend. The internet has sped up this process to almost instantaneous. Try to find the truth is all of these, there is some, but finding it and know which is truth and what is just made up is not worth the time to devote to it. However, it's fun for a History channel show, and digging into in your spare time for fun.

Loved your response.

If true, big IF, Obama doing something like this in order to just get info to sink Trumps campaign would not be all that shocking. Remember his abuse of power and using the IRS to target conservative groups? How about his opening up data gathered without warrant to all intelligence agencies just before leaving? Hmm, that one kinda fits with the narrative.

I'll go ahead and say I'm completely dismissive of the Russia hysteria at the moment. This I am interested in keeping an eye on. If true Trump admin needs to present proof and show why it was done.

We don't even fully know what is being alleged....what we are talking about...

1. Did the FBI or NSA go get a FISA warrant from the FISA court....

Or

2. Are we talking about Obama hiring some "Plumbers" a la Nixon and doing something with no warrant on a rogue basis.

If we are talking about #1, it's really no different than the Hillary e-mail investigation and comments by Comey in the middle of the election.....except there was no news conferences announcing it or it's results. The warrant would have been approved by a FISA court. I'm not a big fan of FISA court rulings or it's system, but all judges on it are appointed by Chief Justice of the SCOTUS without confirmation or oversight of Congress. So look up whom has been Chief Justice before you start screaming liberal activist judges.

If we are talking about #2, rack them up, send them to jail. I'm fairly sure the Breitbart narrative would want you focusing on the possibility of #2.....but where's the evidence. With no evidence, it's just more tribal politics.

Everything you all are discussing here is Urban Legend. From Russia with Trump to shadow governments. Another axiom for it could be fake news. You take a bit of truth, and saturate it with what ever you want to back up the story you want to promote. It gets printed, and it becomes an Urban Legend. The internet has sped up this process to almost instantaneous. Try to find the truth is all of these, there is some, but finding it and know which is truth and what is just made up is not worth the time to devote to it. However, it's fun for a History channel show, and digging into in your spare time for fun.

Loved your response.

We are tracking along the same lines, and I agree.

Thanks.

Reactions: shortbus

Mega I agree it would be a terrible scandal, deserving of special prosecutor.
My question--what if it didn't?

IRS investigations are nothing new.

The accusation from the President is that Obama wiretapped him.

True or paranoia?

Let's see the evidence...

If Obama and his cronies are willing to use the IRS to target groups on the right, he will have not problem using intelligence agencies to spy on the opposition team.

Precisely, Obama's past actions show he is more than willing to employ Banana Republic, abuse of power tactics. And to think he once promised the American people there would be no more illegal wiretapping. Again, you can take the Muslim out of the Banana Republic but you cannot take the Banana Republic out of the Muslim.

IF TRUE....

What if Trump is actually a bought and paid for Russian puppet? You have been pretty dismissive of the proposition and narrative. Was that tribal politics.

As you have said about Trump and Russia......where's the proof?

What if... what if... wire tapping true and Russia bullshit? Just what if? Can we at least treat something new as it's own story for a day or so?

Winning means nothing in the little league soccer fields across the country as everyone gets a participation trophy. But yet in adulthood and particularly politics winning means everything and the cost means nothing. We teach our kids nothing.

WTH IS WRONG WITH OLD FASHIONED TRANSPARENCY?

I want it ALL. From the tax returns to the piss pictures to the fisa warrant to the transcripts, nobody should be speculating to these facts. If he is compromised then the world needs to know every seditious nugget. If Obama was involved in warrantless wiretaps then the world needs to know every little abusive detail.

Biff's incoherent statement doesn't help. It is heavy on Spin and light on fact. He is such an unreliable historian that there is no telling what has happened.

And btw, Biff may be screaming about something that isnt new - he just waited until this morning to raise hell about it to deflect attention away from all the Russia lies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT