ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024: Biden/Harris is doomed

I disliked democratic agenda and the liberal crap they spew. I voted for trump the first time. i won't vote for him again. just don't like his style. maybe that shouldn't be a factor. but, he just rubs me the wrong way.

Reactions: Cowguy
Which policies decisions did you not like?
It wasn't so much policy. Although I didn't agree with all of his agenda. Still think he wanted govt. (federal) to spend too much money, among other things. Just the tone of his remarks. He could have been so much more if he would be more dignified. Less degrading (not that many of those that were at the butt of his remarks deserved better).

Reactions: knoblock and AC2020
It wasn't so much policy. Although I didn't agree with all of his agenda. Still think he wanted govt. (federal) to spend too much money, among other things. Just the tone of his remarks. He could have been so much more if he would be more dignified. Less degrading (not that many of those that were at the butt of his remarks deserved better).

So, packaging over results.

If he does run get ready for Russia Collusion all over again.
I'm offering even money Trump is not elected POTUS in 2024 up to $10k. Who wants a piece of that action?

ac5d3bc49bece3c4e1b0e7150869881b.jpg

Nope, but I can’t get wound up about somebody doing exactly what they’ve always done.

It’s like having the guy on your team that the entire league hates.

You live with it because he wins games.
Except he also loses games too and I don’t see why a reason there isn’t an alternative to “living with it”.

Ouch. You like ice dancing over hockey too?

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Except he also loses games too and I don’t see why a reason there isn’t an alternative to “living with it”.

It s sucks but the total asshole was the only shot we had at going around the system.

We saw exactly how much they liked the idea of that. our intelligence, law dogs, and pols would rather set it all on fire.

I'm in awe of this whole thread. There's only one solution- that's to fix 2020 NOW. You don't let the Leftist POS cabal cheat the election and install a senile Pedophile into the White House- then flood the country with illegals from Mexico, Central America, Haiti and the Middle East. Anyone who thinks this flood of migrants is going to stop is an idiot. Abbott letting them flow through Texas- it's going blue next.

Fix the stinking cheating now- there is no 2024- again I'm amazed at anyone on this thread who thinks there would be a 2024. So called conservatives like Abbott- most GOP are in on this- they let the cheating happen- did nothing.

Trump wasn't perfect by no means but anyone who thinks a Jeb Bush or Greg Abbott type Prez would be any good is not seeing what's happening. The two party system is a big mirage- there was zero difference between Hussein married to Michael Obama....and Romney /McCain.

If they didn't all gang up on Trump (leftist attacked- GOP sat in the corner doing nothing) then Trump would have done more IMO. GOP told him if he didn't have Pence or some establishment guy as VP - then they wouldn't ever get behind him.

Anyone IMO that doesn't want to fix 2020 now is complicit in letting the cheating take place- makes not a lick of sense. Hey let's let the evil POS cheat our asses- is what y'all are saying.

I disliked democratic agenda and the liberal crap they spew. I voted for trump the first time. i won't vote for him again. just don't like his style. maybe that shouldn't be a factor. but, he just rubs me the wrong way.
He rubs everybody the wrong way. Is that some sort of justification to have a Marxist as the president?

if you go back and read my posts from 2015 and 2016 I killed trump for his personality. I thought it would get us hillary. But I can’t imagine not dragging my ass to the polls and casting a vote for a yellow dog before I voted for some coastal liberal or didn’t vote at all.

Gees Pubs, at least do not trot out Trump again...loss.
2024 is obviously away but who knows that far ahead.

• Sad
Reactions: davidallen
Gees Pubs, at least do not trot out Trump again...loss.
2024 is obviously away but who knows that far ahead.
Come on man...:cool: There is only one way Trump doesn't make a go in 2024, that would be he is dead. Or in jail - so maybe there are two ways. I guess a plea agreement - so maybe three but that really is just a variation of option 2. But come on man :cool:, we all need the shit show that will be Donnie in the primaries.

He rubs everybody the wrong way. Is that some sort of justification to have a Marxist as the president?
DJT is unique.

A guy who is impeached twice, has 6 business bankruptcies, loses the House, loses the Senate, loses the popular vote (twice), loses 61 of 62 legal challenges - that guy believes he is the best POTUS ever. Mt. ****ing Rushmore.

Unique.

Reactions: Syskatine
Come on man...:cool: There is only one way Trump doesn't make a go in 2024, that would be he is dead. Or in jail - so maybe there are two ways. I guess a plea agreement - so maybe three but that really is just a variation of option 2. But come on man :cool:, we all need the shit show that will be Donnie in the primaries.

Hillary paid for Fake Russia Collusion, still lost and you still cried. Nothing can top that and nothing can change any of it either.
But hey whatever puts wind in your sails. 🤣🤣

Is policy without stupid tweets really that much to ask for?
So you'd vote for a brain dead, child molesting, women hair sniffing, groper, who can't even remember the name of the person he is holding a world wide press conference with?

Maybe you'd prefer a cackling whore who hides from public view and never answers a press question.

People like you are the reason we have the shit show that is Joe Biden.

I wish I could inject this thread into my veins. Mainline it. Over and over.

if you go back and read my posts from 2015 and 2016 I killed trump for his personality. I thought it would get us hillary. But I can’t imagine not dragging my ass to the polls and casting a vote for a yellow dog before I voted for some coastal liberal or didn’t vote at all.
You're certainly entitled to your opinion. But, if you interpret what I typed to understand instead of to react you would see that I did vote. I chose to vote for neither. Biden/Harris and almost all dems aren't worthy of a vote. But I didn't feel Trump was the second time either. And really, voting in Oklahoma did it really matter? Oklahoma was going to Trump whether I voted for him or not.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion. But, if you interpret what I typed to understand instead of to react you would see that I did vote. I chose to vote for neither. Biden/Harris and almost all dems aren't worthy of a vote. But I didn't feel Trump was the second time either. And really, voting in Oklahoma did it really matter? Oklahoma was going to Trump whether I voted for him or not.

of course it matters. If you don’t support trump with your vote, even in Oklahoma your actions are saying you are ok with liberal judges, open borders, woke bullshit and you own it all. Being weak by voting “present” so you can pretend to stay above the fray is unacceptable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT