ADVERTISEMENT

Team MAGA King is taking out the trash at the RNC

You can't prove bigfoot isn't real, either. Man, you people are dumber than rocks.
When half the country doesn't trust the election process there is a problem. Will be interesting to see if Trump and the Republicans win the election how the leftist position changes like it does anytime things do not go their way.
Mass mail ballots with absolutely zero tracking and non secure ballot drop boxes, along with vote harvesting is a clear recipe for potential voter fraud, whether you leftist want to admit it or not. There is no reason our voting process can not be 100% secure other than bad actors wanting to be able to commit voter fraud.

I think knowledge and comprehension matter a great deal. It's the lack of these things that will most likely be what gets this country in trouble, and right now 80% of the country lacks these two things. Will people suddenly find knowledge? I would say I am pessimistic about that.

When half the country doesn't trust the election process there is a problem. Will be interesting to see if Trump and the Republicans win the election how the leftist position changes like it does anytime things do not go their way.
Mass mail ballots with absolutely zero tracking and non secure ballot drop boxes, along with vote harvesting is a clear recipe for potential voter fraud, whether you leftist want to admit it or not. There is no reason our voting process can not be 100% secure other than bad actors wanting to be able to commit voter fraud.
I watched Election Day results. Trump won comfortably. Oh wait!!! Was it 5 or 6 states who had to continue counting Mark Zuckerberg's $400 million worth of overnight drop boxes stuffed with Biden votes?

Rigged by Mollie Hemingway is good reading. Biden is illegitimate. Virtually all polling data suggests such even with the US average IQ of a paltry 97.4.

I am all for finding the truth, but, there have been 63 lawsuits filed, many have gone before Republican appointed judges, several in front of Trump appointed judges, and every one of those have thrown out for lack of evidence, in fact numerous times the lawyers have been sanctioned for filing a frivolous claim. The "Ciber-ninjas" were hired to look at everything in the Arizona election and found NOTHING.......ZERO credible evidence has been brought forward. Texas did a complete audit in their 5 largest precincts and found 6 "Possible" examples of voter fraud......sometime you just have to accept the truth

bless your heart

Perhaps, but the internet and media have given the ability for citizens to live in a million different realities. Nobody is right, and everybody is wrong.

deep state attempt to parse the million different realities right before our eyes

with another R Buck CO “retiring” from the house this is getting fun

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Why wouldn’t they let a Republican representative watch the counting process in certain districts? Why was the counting process stopped because it was getting late, only to resume after the Republican representative had left? Why were the windows covered so the counting process couldn’t be witnessed?

Just asking

carry on

carry on
Doubling down on your gullibility?

We do make fun of people like you a lot, so I guess you can get that out of it. So far, you've only provided a punching bag to the board, instead of actual conversation. You tend to get a lot of comedy that way.
Yes it seems it’s where the cockroaches of Oklahoma unite. Gross people with gross points of view. When you think the election was stolen or that there is a deep state or you’re cool with fraudulent slates of electors trying to overturn valid election results—there’s no point in conversation. You’re too far gone.

If I’m gullible, you can surely give me the stone-cold evidence they weren’t there…

This should be a fvcking hoot lol

carry on
Even people with below average IQs know that asking people to prove negatives is beyond stoopid. Kind of like the ree-todds constantly demanding proof Trump DIDN'T say this or DIDN'T say that. Comical.

Doubling down on your stupidity, I see. Par for the course. Did you even graduate 8th grade?

I think so? I mean, they didn’t stop me from doing 9th grade the next year, so that’s how it works, no?

Do you think it’s possible that believing only Democrat count watchers were in these rooms is quadrupling down on stupidity??? I mean…FFS, you people sound psychotic with this nonsense.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I think so? I mean, they didn’t stop me from doing 9th grade the next year, so that’s how it works, no?

Do you think it’s possible that believing only Democrat count watchers were in these rooms is quadrupling down on stupidity??? I mean…FFS, you people sound psychotic with this nonsense.

carry on
They don’t just sound psychotic. These people are deranged.

• Haha
Yes it seems it’s where the cockroaches of Oklahoma unite. Gross people with gross points of view. When you think the election was stolen or that there is a deep state or you’re cool with fraudulent slates of electors trying to overturn valid election results—there’s no point in conversation. You’re too far gone.
Yes, it seems like gross people with ideas are not good for the US. We should all just not ask questions and trust our government with complete obedience, like yourself. We are just too far gone; we must be dealt with the same way Stalin did with the Kulaks. I'm glad you are here to tell us how immoral our positions are, and that since we do not think as you do, we must be demonized. Your party leaders will be proud of you.

Yes, it seems like gross people with ideas are not good for the US. We should all just not ask questions and trust our government with complete obedience, like yourself. We are just too far gone; we must be dealt with the same way Stalin did with the Kulaks. I'm glad you are here to tell us how immoral our positions are, and that since we do not think as you do, we must be demonized. Your party leaders will be proud of you.
Not demonized. Just shamed into understanding the depth of your own depravity. And I don’t have any “party” leaders. I am not a child that needs to be in a tribe or on a team.

• Haha
Do you really think I believe anything that comes from CNN?

I was watching the live coverage of the whole election. Multiple stations were showing the same thing. Multiple stations, sharing the same story about the count being stopped and then resumed at about 3 o’clock in the morning.

Do you really think I believe anything that comes from CNN?

I was watching the live coverage of the whole election. Multiple stations were showing the same thing. Multiple stations, sharing the same story about the count being stopped and then resumed at about 3 o’clock in the morning.

I posted a Reuters fact check too. I’m sorry you’re incapable of accepting reality.

carry on

So, you admit to quoting Stalin. Thank you. I'll pray for your soul.
Your appeals to prayer are about as genuine as your relationship with Christ. Which is to say, phony. You fail in your witness on a daily basis but do not care.

Your appeals to prayer are about as genuine as your relationship with Christ. Which is to say, phony. You fail in your witness on a daily basis but do not care.

Now you sound like OSUCAESAR.

The notion that you have a singular authoritative understanding of every poster’s personal relationship with Jesus is… odd.

GIoOEJQWQAA-11B

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT