Heisman Winner
Oct 13, 2015
cank blaming russians again

i thot we already been thru this
with no scope mueller

cank blaming russians again

i thot we already been thru this
with no scope mueller

Could be this is in response to the IG delaying his report on FISA abuses, Hillary's email, and other subjects due to numerous people agreeing to finally testify. Apparently Barr, Durham and others are uncovering things of interest which may be motivating some to go on record. Durham has been meeting with Christopher Steele.

The Clintons and their media cohorts are masters are deflecting attention away from themselves and now, with Barr's investigation and Epstein, the Clinton's need a lot of deflection.

Have no idea but the story of a robbery sure seems fishy.
Don't know what happened but the man was shot in the back which is unusual for a robbery. Police report speculates it was a robbery yet nothing was taken, he still had his watch and wallet. No witnesses so the robber had no reason to panic.

Can't we all agree this is a strange case without knowing who is responsible?

Last edited:
"Rich was found with bruises on his face, knuckles and knees — and he was shot twice in the back before the assailants fled."

guy gets killed in a robbery with nothing robbed

in a place where people don’t get robbed and killed

what do you think happened?

Attempted robbery...Rich tried to defend himself...got shot and murdered...assailants panicked and fled.

https://patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/dc-americas-16th-most-dangerous-city

(DC and the surrounding areas are rough. Have you been to that part of the country?)

Russia saw this and started spreading the disinformation along with Roger Stone, Wiki Leaks, Hannity, Alex Jones etc...

Reactions: Pokeabear
"Rich was found with bruises on his face, knuckles and knees — and he was shot twice in the back before the assailants fled."
I don't see how this supports your position which I think is this was nothing but a robbery. I think you are suggesting there was a struggle.

When you are shot in the back and fall face first into the sidewalk you are going to have bruises on places like your knees, knuckles and face.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The Daily Edge....

You seem inconsistent in your criticism of source quality.
Quoting a story from CNN. From 2017. About the family of Seth Rich suing Fox News to make them stop lying about their son. I know how to use the search bar on twitter.

Quoting a story from CNN. From 2017. About the family of Seth Rich suing Fox News to make them stop lying about their son. I know how to use the search bar on twitter.

“As family pleaded for lies to stop, Trump worked w/@FoxNews to push #fakenews abt Seth Rich”

Seems super legit. You can tell by the professional wording and hashtagging.

Lol they're BACK!!!!!

Here we go again! Still spreading lies and rating them up!

Attempted mugging where victim fought back and got shot in a struggle
The location of the bruising suggests the victim face planted into the sidewalk palms up which suggests he was not trying to catch himself. He never saw it coming.

Consulted my cop son in law on this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT