ADVERTISEMENT

trending seth rich

Please enlighten me, list my many strike outs.

Ah the old pilt and sys game. I make a request. You refuse it. And then make a request from me.

I will post pokeabear strikeout going forward that way we can search the next time your failures need to be documented.

So here is the first one. You popped off, couldn’t back it up. Pokeabear strikeout.

Ah the old pilt and sys game. I make a request. You refuse it. And then make a request from me.

I will post pokeabear strikeout going forward that way we can search the next time your failures need to be documented.

So here is the first one. You popped off, couldn’t back it up. Pokeabear strikeout.
Classic Hairbear.

Please I need help. Tell me who is simply discussing and who is a believer.

Or will this be another of your many strike outs?

Lol who is simply discussing a talking point that was created by Russian propaganda. Chatter chatter like on FOX. Did Hillary Clinton have him killed? Just asking, courtesy of russian propaganda.

You'd think you'd get tired of being wrong. Of always being humiliated in the face of facts. No. No, you run for the the next russian propaganda point, you gullible rube. At some point even you have to laugh at the embarrassment of talking this up when it was authored by russians. That laughed their asses off.

Just talking about it.

You're their.target. They literally know you are gullible and they targeted you as the weak calf in the american herd and got you to just talk about it. They probably had a pool.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Lol who is simply discussing a talking point that was created by Russian propaganda. Chatter chatter like on FOX. Did Hillary Clinton have him killed? Just asking, courtesy of russian propaganda.

You'd think you'd get tired of being wrong. Of always being humiliated in the face of facts. No. No, you run for the the next russian propaganda point, you gullible rube. At some point even you have to laugh at the embarrassment of talking this up when it was authored by russians. That laughed their asses off.

Just talking about it.

You're their.target. They literally know you are gullible and they targeted you as the weak calf in the american herd and got you to just talk about it. They probably had a pool.

pictured - sys, whilest typing this out with his other index finger...

giphy.gif

Just talking about it.

You know I haven’t fallen for anything and you still think trump is a Russian agent right? I honestly don’t think you could sleep at night without your daily punishment here.

Just talking about it.

Is muh muh muh Mueller still closing in on Trump? When do you think the report will be released? He better show us the collusion. You lefties really hyped this up, syskaMaddow.

You know I haven’t fallen for anything and you still think trump is a Russian agent right? I honestly don’t think you could sleep at night without your daily punishment here.

Right? You're just talking about what russia propaganda wants you too. Thats how it works. You have such poor judgment you can't distinguish between silly propaganda with shit logic vs. legitimate current events so you propogate and legitimize their propaganda.

How's it feel to be the weak link in a democracy?

Right? You're just talking about what russia propaganda wants you too. Thats how it works. You have such poor judgment you can't distinguish between silly propaganda with shit logic vs. legitimate current events so you propogate and legitimize their propaganda.

I talk about lots of things. You have no foundation in this argument.

26 fake twitter accounts fooled the whole lefty nut job part of the country including you who took the bait the hardest, and now in your senility are lecturing me for believing in something I’ve never said I believed in.

Oh but you are a liberal. You read minds. You know intent better than the person who is speaking. Isn’t that how it works for a narcissist like you or pokebear?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Emoluments

I talk about lots of things. You have no foundation in this argument.

26 fake twitter accounts fooled the whole lefty nut job part of the country including you who took the bait the hardest, and now in your senility are lecturing me for believing in something I’ve never said I believed in.

Oh but you are a liberal. You read minds. You know intent better than the person who is speaking. Isn’t that how it works for a narcissist like you or pokebear?

This is so funny, comrade. You literally cn not tell clumsy propaganda from real events. They are so smart, peeling off the dumbest slice of the electorate to go MAGA.

This is so funny, comrade. You literally cn not tell clumsy propaganda from real events. They are so smart, peeling off the dumbest slice of the electorate to go MAGA.

@HighStickHarry Who gets credit for breaking @skankatine?
Now he's accusing us of being commies. Dumb commies, more specifically.

giphy.gif

Seth Rich is still another body in the Clinton wake who died of unnatural causes, under mysterious circumstances. I don't know whether the Clintons were involved or not, but it sure is strange.

Your lack of critical thinking skills is impressive. You fit in well on this forum.

All praise should go to trump. Throw sys in the pile with Jeb bush, Michael avenatti and hillary Clinton. He should have his own crybaby show on cnn.

Whari, this deal is the perfect microcosm of you and Mega's believing the goofy, right wing phantasies and actually pushing and investing in them, then it blows up, and you criticize posters that actually had the sense to try and caution you.

I just don't know what else can be done with you guys. This has been exposed as a russian propaganda deal, you both pushed it, and now here we are. Again.

If I took up a collection for you to take some logic and western civ classes would you take them? From real professors, with books? Not on your AM televangelist and politics thought leaders, from real, accomplished educators and professors.

Whari, this deal is the perfect microcosm of you and Mega's believing the goofy, right wing phantasies and actually pushing and investing in them, then it blows up, and you criticize posters that actually had the sense to try and caution you.

I just don't know what else can be done with you guys. This has been exposed as a russian propaganda deal, you both pushed it, and now here we are. Again.

If I took up a collection for you to take some logic and western civ classes would you take them? From real professors, with books? Not on your AM televangelist and politics thought leaders, from real, accomplished educators and professors.

Hee haw hee haw hee haw

You wouldn’t know logic if it was presented to you in terms a first grader could understand.

Lecturing on Russian propaganda. Fvcking amazing that your self awareness could be such a baron wasteland.

This board is littered with you sticking your dick in every toaster that gets presented from the left. You still haven’t addressed your bs in the anon thread on the front page have you?

No no of course not. Toodle doo on to the next fool making experience.

Hee haw hee haw hee haw

You wouldn’t know logic if it was presented to you in terms a first grader could understand.

Lecturing on Russian propaganda. Fvcking amazing that your self awareness could be such a baron wasteland.

This board is littered with you sticking your dick in every toaster that gets presented from the left. You still haven’t addressed your bs in the anon thread on the front page have you?

No no of course not. Toodle doo on to the next fool making experience.

Look at the OP. It's been widely reported that the whole Seth Rich deal started out of..... Russia. If you're emotional enough maybe that won't be true any more.

Are you talking about me calling out the Obama economy when you rubes were panicking? That thread? Is there something in there I'm supposed to run from? All I did was nail it (as usual). Or let me guess -- knowing you, I was proven correct so you're taking a victory lap?

Reactions: Pokeabear
Look at the OP. It's been widely reported that the whole Seth Rich deal started out of..... Russia. If you're emotional enough maybe that won't be true any more.

Are you talking about me calling out the Obama economy when you rubes were panicking? That thread? Is there something in there I'm supposed to run from? All I did was nail it (as usual). Or let me guess -- knowing you, I was proven correct so you're taking a victory lap?

Here is the fun part. You believe what you want to believe. I don’t believe or disbelieve any of this. That’s why I have the high ground over you. It still could have been Seth rich. It might have never been. I’m interested if you can find me “pushing” or “believing” the story. I talked about. It’s your emotions that are assigning the attributes. You ever see a bitch read an email? It could have just words, no emotion but she reads it in her internalized negative personality translator and all of the sudden it morphs. That’s what you do here.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Widely reported. Just like the last thing about Russia. Boy you’ll swallow anything.

giphy.gif

Look at the OP. It's been widely reported that the whole Seth Rich deal started out of..... Russia.

It’s also been widely-reported that Americans should stop eating eggs (consume “low-fat” sugar-crunch cereals and low-fat packaged breakfast items instead), we’re about to go into a period of extended global cooling, we’re about to run out of oil, and the Iraq war is expected to be short.

#All-Widely-Reported

It still could have been Seth rich. It might have never been. I’m interested if you can find me “pushing” or “believing” the story. I talked about

It’s also been widely-reported that Americans should stop eating eggs (consume “low-fat” sugar-crunch cereals and low-fat packaged breakfast items instead), we’re about to go into a period of extended global cooling, we’re about to run out of oil, and the Iraq war is expected to be short.

#All-Widely-Reported

NZ and Whari, my two birds of a feather, care to get into some other things that have been widely reported? Like.... 99.9% of the other stuff that is true?

Whari, you embecile, just talking/discussing is how it works. You're so soft headed you think that that's a defense to being a gullible moron. "Oh, I'm just openly wondering if the earth is flat. I'm just talkinb about whether vaccines cause autism, I'm not actually saying it." It's like if FOX does it, it must be legit.

NZ and Whari, my two birds of a feather, care to get into some other things that have been widely reported? Like.... 99.9% of the other stuff that is true?

Whari, you embecile, just talking/discussing is how it works. You're so soft headed you think that that's a defense to being a gullible moron. "Oh, I'm just openly wondering if the earth is flat. I'm just talkinb about whether vaccines cause autism, I'm not actually saying it." It's like if FOX does it, it must be legit.

This literally makes no sense. It’s illogical.

People talk about things all the time. I’m really struggling to peer into this level of stupidity this time.

Would you like to discuss vaccines? I don’t know if they cause autism or not. But as in the bitch reads the email example: you think vaccines cause autism! Fox News alert Fox News alert!

Sys you are broken. I think you know it. We all of course do. I think you should follow cowboyups decision to take this place out of your sphere and enjoy your remaining days in the fantasy land you have invested so much time in crafting.

The earth could be flat btw.

This literally makes no sense. It’s illogical.

People talk about things all the time. I’m really struggling to peer into this level of stupidity this time.

Would you like to discuss vaccines? I don’t know if they cause autism or not. But as in the bitch reads the email example: you think vaccines cause autism! Fox News alert Fox News alert!

Sys you are broken. I think you know it. We all of course do. I think you should follow cowboyups decision to take this place out of your sphere and enjoy your remaining days in the fantasy land you have invested so much time in crafting.

The earth could be flat btw.

Okay, let Russians decide which lies you focus on. Unfortunately you lack the wisdom or experience to distinguish between propaganda and legitimate news.

Okay, let Russians decide which lies you focus on. Unfortunately you lack the wisdom or experience to distinguish between propaganda and legitimate news.

The irony is suffocating. No collusion. You fell for it. Russia had fake twitter accounts.

Now I’m Russian too. There’s zero chance you have meaningful relationships in the real world with your mental and personality deficiencies.

The irony is suffocating. No collusion. You fell for it. Russia had fake twitter accounts.

Now I’m Russian too. There’s zero chance you have meaningful relationships in the real world with your mental and personality deficiencies.

Could you show me where I fell for it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT