ADVERTISEMENT

Thread: 2020 Election

More votes in Wisconsin than registered voters. Completely normal.
3.6 million registered voters in Wisconsin and right now about 3.2 million voted per CNN. The big jump could be easily explained w all the absentee ballots being counted. Maybe they reported all the Biden ballots at one time for some reason.

3.6 million registered voters in Wisconsin and right now about 3.2 million voted per CNN. The big jump could be easily explained w all the absentee ballots being counted. Maybe they reported all the Biden ballots at one time for some reason.
and you can register day-of in WI

WI is called for Biden

AZ is coming down to the wire

MICH senate is within 10k votes with 96% in

HUGE upset in Maine... Senator Collins wins

Reactions: iasooner1
WI is called for Biden

AZ is coming down to the wire

MICH senate is within 10k votes with 96% in

HUGE upset in Maine... Senator Collins wins

Collins was not a huge upset.....polling stunk and they assumed throwing $100M would turn it. A bunch of cheerleading and wishful thinking.

I’ll be honest, I’m finding this pretty damn funny and I’m feeling decent about it.

-If Orange Man loses it’s because White men were the only demographic that shifted away from him.
-R’s gain House seats and hold the Senate (checks and balances ya’ll)
-the media/left lose their scapegoat for literal lee everything (no more hurricanes right? Cure for cancer now?)
-California rejected legalizing discrimination
-Another clear message that squealing “racism” at people that disagree with you is not a viable political strategy (Not that they’ll listen, again)

Perfect? No. But I’m gonna sit back with a cigar and bourbon after work today with a smile on my face.

I’ll be honest, I’m finding this pretty damn funny and I’m feeling decent about it.

-If Orange Man loses it’s because White men were the only demographic that shifted away from him.
-R’s gain House seats and hold the Senate (checks and balances ya’ll)
-the media/left lose their scapegoat for literal lee everything (no more hurricanes right? Cure for cancer now?)
-California rejected legalizing discrimination
-Another clear message that squealing “racism” at people that disagree with you is not a viable political strategy (Not that they’ll listen, again)

Perfect? No. But I’m gonna sit back with a cigar and bourbon after work today with a smile on my face.

I feel like it went better than expected. I always keep my expectations low though.

I am a little down that Kanye conceded without so much as a single court challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: trapped_in_tx
You think Senate will allow stimulus to be used for a bailout and not true stimulus?

Look, if everyone wants to throw up their hands and assume worst case on everything now, perhaps and just maybe might be buying in to FOX too much in terms of pre-election talking points.

Maybe I am wrong, but McConnell knows how to fight. ACB proved that.

Dims did not win in a landslide, did not take the Senate and Reps probably gained in the house.

Hell, maybe the Supreme Court rules what the states did was unconstitutional and many of these ballots will not count. Who knows?

Well one thing has been obvious for awhile.......I've never watched FOX to get opinions from clowns like Donna B, Juan W. Chris W and a host of other obvious leftist. They are slowly and inexorably working their way to the dark side....use to like some of the panels because the libs they had on at least made some decent points and the conservatives called out dumb republican stuff. When you watch the Five now and see Waters and GG roll their eyes when Juan says most anything, you know they are stuck. If I wanted to watch liberal morons would go to CNN or MSNBC.

OANN and NEWSMAX here I come.......

Reactions: OKSTATE1
I feel like it went better than expected. I always keep my expectations low though.

I am a little down that Kanye conceded without so much as a single court challenge.
True, but wait for The Young Turks highlight video to come out.

Not a bad consolation.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Random bit of news: the Biden/Harris campaign plane is currently over southern Missouri headed southwest. It’s assumed to be heading back to Ardmore for more decal work. (It went there a few weeks ago)

Live Ads-B tracking information

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT