ADVERTISEMENT

Thread: 2020 Election

What was that bet? Trump would/wouldn't win Ohio by 1.5? What was pilt smoking? I want some.
Yep. 3 month site ban that the poll posted by CuP that showed Biden +2 wouldn't finish within its 3.5 point MoE, which equates to a bet on Trump winning Ohio +1.5.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
This is way closer than I thought it would be. Voted Trump but thought it would be one of the worst defeats in a long time

I have to say that I am pretty impressed with the alternative networks and their coverage. Seem a little more humble and unbiased than four years ago.

This is way closer than I thought it would be. Voted Trump but thought it would be one of the worst defeats in a long time

Lots of stupid in America. Add to that the tards are brainwashed by the leftist media 24/7 and it works. Worked some for Hillary in 2016 they did everything they could to help her win but she was so disliked by a lot of people she couldn't pull it off. Biden is an idiot but not as hated as Cank was and still is.

Fox just called the Nebraska 2nd District (or 3rd) for Biden. That pretty much eliminates the electoral tie. I don't think Nevada flips, and Minnesota doesn't look good either. And I think GA and NC remain in the Trump camp. So basically Trump has to win 2 of Penn, Wisconsin, and Michigan to win.

Lots of stupid in America. Add to that the tards are brainwashed by the leftist media 24/7 and it works. Worked some for Hillary in 2016 they did everything they could to help her win but she was so disliked by a lot of people she couldn't pull it off. Biden is an idiot but not as hated as Cank was and still is.

Add to that Social Media is in the tank for Dims as well.

Reactions: iasooner1
How ironic the dims got just what they wanted with the mail in ballots crap. If Trump wins the lawsuits will begin.

This stall tactic was planned by the Marxists party long ago. I told those at the dinner table tonight that this will go on for days, maybe weeks.

I think Biden still has the edge to win but its razor close. Trump still has to pull one of the Rust Belt states that makes up the "blue wall". Trying to figure out how badly the polls missed has been difficult given the way the data has been displayed with the early data favoring Biden and then shifting right. Biden has gone from Up 10 in Ohio at 50% reporting to Trump up 6 with 80% in. So if the trending stays the same then Trump could win Ohio by 7 or 8. Those numbers would put Wisconsin and Pennsylvania in play (just like '16).
It will be days before the dust settles enough to see where things were off and how much. PA, NV, AZ, WI all are really interesting to understand. GA may whipsaw back to Biden in the end I think.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
It will be days before the dust settles enough to see where things were off and how much. PA, NV, AZ, WI all are really interesting to understand. GA may whipsaw back to Biden in the end I think.
You’ll be wrong again, as usual, but with your arrogance and lack of self awareness that won’t stop you from posting like you know it all! Pathetic

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT