ADVERTISEMENT

Thread: 2020 Election

It is early, but Trafalgar and Stantic polls like 2016 are looking the most accurate.

At some point you have to accept the MSM uses polls in an attempt to suppress people from voting for a loser and encourage people to vote for a winner.

I am not saying Trump wins, but the MSM polls are total trash, ALL of them.

Do we really think a winner is going to be called tonight? Serious question with all the record mail-in and early votes, etc.

Do we really think a winner is going to be called tonight? Serious question with all the record mail-in and early votes, etc.

It may not. Trump might need a 4-5% lead tonight in PA for that to happen. I personally do not see that but hey it is 2020. If Trump does need PA then it might happen.

Too early to call. This is a really unique election.
We do know MSM polls are total trash. Anyone that does not realize that actually still believes MSM does not feed you lies and hides the truth.

Russia, Russia, Russia. My lord, when do you learn.

On the surface, polls shouldn’t mean didley squat. But, as I usually do, look in the terms of sports: everyone wants to follow a winner, and if the polls say that one candidate is ahead, it has the ability to suppress votes for the side that’s behind in the polls. After all, if your team is not doing well and is losing, you tend to lose interest and turn the channel. On the flip side, when your team is winning, you’re ready to do whatever you can to support them. Don’t thing that Democrats don’t realize this a really push the poll results to drive up Democrat interest.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
On the surface, polls shouldn’t mean didley squat. But, as I usually do, look in the terms of sports: everyone wants to follow a winner, and if the polls say that one candidate is ahead, it has the ability to suppress votes. After all, if your team is not doing well and is losing, you tend to lose interest and turn the channel. On the flip side, when your team is winning, you’re ready to do whatever you can to support them. Don’t thing that Democrats don’t realize this a really push the poll results to drive up Democrat interest. Dems eat up polls like Texas football fans.

But....I believe Trump flipped that. I am an example. I WANTED in 2016 for Trump to win, I was polled twice for that year on the phone for the only time in my life and lied and I told them Hillary. I wanted Dems to be over confident, I knew Trump supporters were not going to listen to the polling. His supporters could careless about MSM and their predictions. It was masterful. Many Trump supporters did what I did and some for different reasons.

I had it at 320ish.... Essentially this.

Azm3l
LMAO

I think Biden still has the edge to win but its razor close. Trump still has to pull one of the Rust Belt states that makes up the "blue wall". Trying to figure out how badly the polls missed has been difficult given the way the data has been displayed with the early data favoring Biden and then shifting right. Biden has gone from Up 10 in Ohio at 50% reporting to Trump up 6 with 80% in. So if the trending stays the same then Trump could win Ohio by 7 or 8. Those numbers would put Wisconsin and Pennsylvania in play (just like '16).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT