ADVERTISEMENT

Thread: 2020 Election

Early returns on Florida counties show Biden out performing 2016 Hilary and Trump underperforming 2016 Trump .

it’s very early though

Florida is looking bad for Trump. Biden is performing well ahead of Hillary in the Tampa area. Pinellas County is where St Pete is, Trump won it last time. Biden is way up this time around.

This election may be well over before it even gets started.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Calling it, Biden is going to win, only thing to watch is the Senate races.

Hell don't give up that quick....panhandle of Florida still voting and they are red red red. Unless your putting a reverse mojo on Biden, then carry on.

The early votes were mailed in and considered favoring Dem, in many states those numbers reported first. Reps mostly vote day of election, Florida had just reported about 7M vote and getting close to the mail in count and Biden with slim lead, many said he needed a big early lead to counter the walk up Rep vote. Trump far outperforming in Miami than he did 2016.

Fox warned the early mail in votes would break for Biden and then Trump will close. It will come down to the Rep walk up vote today.

The early votes were mailed in and considered favoring Dem, in many states those numbers reported first. Reps mostly vote day of election, Florida had just reported about 7M vote and getting close to the mail in count and Biden with slime lead. Trump far outperforming in Miami than he did 2016.

Fox warned the early mail in votes would break for Biden and then Trump will close. It will come down to the Rep walk up vote today.

It’s going to be close. As usual

Reactions: davidallen
Do you think we’ll know the answer to that tonight?
I think there will be overly excited who jump the gun tonight on social media and this very forum. For sure. I don't think we will have high confidence on outcome until tomorrow night. Just my opinion.

I think there will be overly excited who jump the gun tonight on social media and this very forum. For sure. I don't think we will have high confidence on outcome until tomorrow night. Just my opinion.
Agree.

Interesting Note: Trump's pull of Latinos in Florida will likely cost Pelosi two current Dem Seats in FL-27 & 26. I don't expect Trump to flip the House red, but I don't think ANYONE had those seats as being at risk.

Last edited:
I'm calling Florida to Trump. He has to have 4 similar dominoes fall...

No shocker here. The real question is by how much and whether that polling miss translates to other states. NYtimes is putting Trump at +3.1. As noted in a post earlier, 538 had Biden up by 1.5 in FL, and RCP had Biden up .9. So you are looking at a 4-5 point polling miss. You apply that miss to poll results from Pennsylvania and suddenly its a statistical dead heat and NC, OH, and IA become comfortable wins.

Florida is looking bad for Trump. Biden is performing well ahead of Hillary in the Tampa area. Pinellas County is where St Pete is, Trump won it last time. Biden is way up this time around.

This election may be well over before it even gets started.
You were saying.....FL for Trump in a landslide

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT