ADVERTISEMENT

A Report On Hamas Hiding Behind Human Shields

Saying Bibi allowed it to happen is not saying Hamas didn’t attack.
Oh just wait, people like you have a tendency to revise history to meet your narrative. It will go something like Bibi needed something to shock the Israeli people into supporting "genocide" against the Palestinians and he worked with Hamas to make the attack happen. Which will then be interpreted to be an attack by Bibi against the Israeli people.

Oh just wait, people like you have a tendency to revise history to meet your narrative. It will go something like Bibi needed something to shock the Israeli people into supporting "genocide" against the Palestinians and he worked with Hamas to make the attack happen. Which will then be interpreted to be an attack by Bibi against the Israeli people.
Wow! That’s material for a super novel! You should start writing it immediately. I sense best seller.

It's already been written, they are just waiting for enough time to pass so people like you will swallow it.
There may be people who will swallow that Hamas didn’t attack on Oct 7, but I will not be one of them. There are easily manipulated people who deny Uncle Bibi is committing genocide, but I’m not one of those either.

Honest question: Is genocide the same as country-wide pacification? I ask, because I'm concerned that Bibi might come to Minnesota and start shooting up the Palestinians there, or maybe attack my Arab neighbors. That is what genocide means, right?

Honest question: Is genocide the same as country-wide pacification? I ask, because I'm concerned that Bibi might come to Minnesota and start shooting up the Palestinians there, or maybe attack my Arab neighbors. That is what genocide means, right?
Thanks to the Second Amendment the Palestinians in Minnesota will be armed, unlike the ones in Gaza. So they’ll be able to match Uncle Bibi bullet for bullet. Uncle Bibi won’t like that. He only slaughters people who can’t fight back, genocide-style. So I think Palestinian Americans will be safe.

Thanks to the Second Amendment the Palestinians in Minnesota will be armed, unlike the ones in Gaza. So they’ll be able to match Uncle Bibi bullet for bullet. Uncle Bibi won’t like that. He only slaughters people who can’t fight back, genocide-style. So I think Palestinian Americans will be safe.
The Palestinians aren't armed? Then what did the attackers use on October 7th? Kitchen Utensils?

Minnesota might need a "little boy". If that doesn't work, send em a "fat man". 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT