ADVERTISEMENT

This Would Be Over In A Heartbeat If Hamas Would Just Surrender

I can't blame the Israelis for thinking it's best for their own safety to not have the Palestinians as neighbors.. I would think if the Palestinians were as persecuted by the Israelis as they say they are, they also wouldn't want to be neighbors with Israel. It's obvious to me the two can not get along no matter what and the best solution is to sperate them.

I can't blame the Israelis for thinking it's best for their own safety to not have the Palestinians as neighbors.. I would think if the Palestinians were as persecuted by the Israelis as they say they are, they also wouldn't want to be neighbors with Israel. It's obvious to me the two can not get along no matter what and the best solution is to sperate them.
Name the country or people who want to surrender a portion of their land for either side to settle.

Name the country or people who want to surrender a portion of their land for either side to settle.
I read somewhere in Africa a country was willing to give up land for them and I'm sure some in the Middle East could be persuaded.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT