ADVERTISEMENT

A Doctor Went To Gaza And Lies His Ass Off About What He Saw

How unfortunate. Sounds like collateral damage in a war the terrorstinians foolishly started. Fvcked around, found out.

PS: “Canadian”. This alone causes normal Americans to question his credibility. Those people tend to be leftist drama queens.
I know, right? Who does this idiot think he is going to Gaza to help injured Paletinians? You could have told him if he had asked that Palestinians are subhuman and deserve everything that happens to them. That little 6 year old girl who lost an eye...deserved it. She fvcked around and found out. That'll teach the little witch! Freaking Hamas! Uncle Bibi shot her in anguish. He's the real victim here, don't you know. He really really wants nothing more than to live side by side with the Palestinains, but those fools simple refuse to accept being penned in like cattle. That's proof enough that they aren't real human beings. Kill 'em all Uncle Bibi! You have God on your side!

I know, right? Who does this idiot think he is going to Gaza to help injured Paletinians? You could have told him if he had asked that Palestinians are subhuman and deserve everything that happens to them. That little 6 year old girl who lost an eye...deserved it. She fvcked around and found out. That'll teach the little witch! Freaking Hamas! Uncle Bibi shot her in anguish. He's the real victim here, don't you know. He really really wants nothing more than to live side by side with the Palestinains, but those fools simple refuse to accept being penned in like cattle. That's proof enough that they aren't real human beings. Kill 'em all Uncle Bibi! You have God on your side!

You sound like a teenage girl that just got dumped.

Nope, he reads posts and retains what he reads.

He knows I’ve said the same thing all along.
But please explain the Israeli lies to Bearcat. He knows all about the Hamas lies. But he’s positive Uncle Bibi would never lie. Maybe he’ll accept he’s been lied to if he hears it from you.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
But please explain the Israeli lies to Bearcat. He knows all about the Hamas lies. But he’s positive Uncle Bibi would never lie. Maybe he’ll accept he’s been lied to if he hears it from you.

We’re still on you.

Why do you spam the board with Arab propaganda?

• Love
Israel lies? Oh my god who would have thought Israel would lie? You live in a delusional world of your own making. SMFH

• Love
Israel lies? Oh my god who would have thought Israel would lie? You live in a delusional world of your own making. SMFH
Virtually the whole world knows Uncle Bibi is a liar. You are one of the last holdouts. Is your resolve weakening? What are you going to do if your political lord and savior, Donald Trump, turns on Uncle Bibi's genocide and condemns it? You should have pre-prepared talking points for when that day arrives.

• Haha
We aren’t moving on until you answer the question.
The one about spreading Arab propaganda? Somebody has to. You think both sides lie, but all you'd see on this board is Uncle Bibi's lies if I wasn't here to show all the Arab lies you'd never know what they are. There. Asked and answered. Now answer my question: were you spreading Arab propaganda when you said Uncle Bibi lies?

• Haha
Virtually the whole world knows Uncle Bibi is a liar. You are one of the last holdouts. Is your resolve weakening? What are you going to do if your political lord and savior, Donald Trump, turns on Uncle Bibi's genocide and condemns it? You should have pre-prepared talking points for when that day arrives.
I'm not naïve Dan but you think what you want and by all means, keep posting your Palestinian propaganda pieces as if they are the gold standard of truth and honesty.

Trump has already somewhat condemned Israel, just not the way you would. His condemnation was more of a warning Israel is losing support and they need to hurry up and finish destroying Hamas.

• Love
The one about spreading Arab propaganda? Somebody has to. You think both sides lie, but all you'd see on this board is Uncle Bibi's lies if I wasn't here to show all the Arab lies you'd never know what they are. There. Asked and answered. Now answer my question: were you spreading Arab propaganda when you said Uncle Bibi lies?

You’re obviously to emotional to have a grown up conversation.

No, the six year old did not deserve the pain and suffering that her countrymen’s terrorist activities brought upon her. Next question please.

You didn‘t answer anything.

You just ranted like child again.
Your question received the answer it deserved. I doubt there are two people on this board with whom I converse about this subject who would have the faintest clue what the Palestinian argument is if I weren’t posting what you think is noxious propaganda. You all want to live in your comfortable little isolated bubble where Israel is said to be the side of goodness, what it is doing is justifiable and you don’t want to hear anything different. Except for you, Alpha. You are convinced that both sides lie. Which means you think Israel lies. Which leads to the question; are you spreading Palestinian propaganda when you say it out loud?

c94b46ce-02c7-102f-9cb5-323d9b52c7f3r.jpg
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your question received the answer it deserved. I doubt there are two people on this board with whom I converse about this subject who would have the faintest clue what the Palestinian argument is if I weren’t posting what you think is noxious propaganda. You all want to live in your comfortable little isolated bubble where Israel is said to be the side of goodness, what it is doing is justifiable and you don’t want to hear anything different. Except for you, Alpha. You are convinced that both sides lie. Which means you think Israel lies. Which leads to the question; are you spreading Palestinian propaganda when you say it out loud?

So, you see yourself as a messenger of?

• Love
Can you explain to me why you find Bibi's propaganda so reprehensible yet happily guzzle and regurgitate Hamas propaganda like its candy?

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT