ADVERTISEMENT

A Doctor Went To Gaza And Lies His Ass Off About What He Saw

What you fail to comprehend is peace will ever stand a chance as long as Israel continues to treat Palestinians as prisoners.
As is usual for you, you ignore parts of the post that are inconvenient for you're argument.

In my view in order for peace to ever have a chance Hamas and their influence must be removed and replaced with a ruling authority that works with the Israelis and the Israelis work with them to foster peace instead of death to Israel or the Palestinians.

As is usual for you, you ignore parts of the post that are inconvenient for you're argument.

In my view in order for peace to ever have a chance Hamas and their influence must be removed and replaced with a ruling authority that works with the Israelis and the Israelis work with them to foster peace instead of death to Israel or the Palestinians.
Removing Hamas will never remove the attitude of resistance that wells up in oppressed people. You want to remove a symptom while pretending the cause of the disease doesn’t exist.

Probably because Uncle Bibi is an unadulterated bully that has convinced itself and its billionaire American backers (who have politicians in their pockets like a hanky they blow their noses on when the fancy suits them) that no matter how egregiously it treats the Palestinians as it plows them under with its American supplied weapons and financial support, they have God on their side, so there is no amount of carnage they can cause that should be considered to be too much. They play the “holocaust card” at every turn even though the vast majority of its citizens were not alive when it happened, but they play it because they can tell themselves they are the victim, always the victim and are therefore morally critically untouchable. Uncle Bibi and his minions in America have spent decades carefully cultivating this persona of victimhood, and it has proven to be successful beyond their wildest dreams, the manipulation is complete, America is the dog being wagged by the tail. For example the propaganda elicited by Israel, the lies it tells, are universally proven to be lies and yet Uncle Bibi marches on unscathed. In the meantime the propaganda from the Palestinian side are condemned as lies by using the word of Uncle Bibi as proof they are lies, and is assumed to be lies by many Americans because it paints Uncle Bibi in a different light than those Americans want to believe (like I said, the manipulation is complete).
At least you admit that you happily guzzle the Hamas propoganda regardless of the countless number of lies told to you. And the lies from Hamas aren't considered lies because of Bibi. I consider them lies because I saw it with my own eyes. I saw the rocket that destroyed the hospital and it wasn't fired from Israel. I've seen the stories by the data analysts who question the number of women and children killed (as reported by Hamas) as nonsense. That's statistical analysis, not Bibi. You like to post links to articles that you think will sway opinions. Here's one for you to read. It doesn't argue for or against the war or justify either side. It just mathematically questions the casualty counts that Hamas is reporting.

At least you admit that you happily guzzle the Hamas propoganda regardless of the countless number of lies told to you. And the lies from Hamas aren't considered lies because of Bibi. I consider them lies because I saw it with my own eyes. I saw the rocket that destroyed the hospital and it wasn't fired from Israel. I've seen the stories by the data analysts who question the number of women and children killed (as reported by Hamas) as nonsense. That's statistical analysis, not Bibi. You like to post links to articles that you think will sway opinions. Here's one for you to read. It doesn't argue for or against the war or justify either side. It just mathematically questions the casualty counts that Hamas is reporting.

Yes, I’ve seen that and said it is credible. But like everything else it is not proven fact written in stone. I hope you can agree with that.

Light em up Israel!

milk-missile-missile.gif

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Ol' LowInfo Dan! 🤣
My first thought when I read what you wrote is no one could possibly say something so ignorant unless he was trolling. But I realize now you actually believe it. You are a perfect example of the success of the mind control Uncle Bibi’s propaganda in America over the years. You’re truly a marvel!

My first thought when I read what you wrote is no one could possibly say something so ignorant unless he was trolling. But I realize now you actually believe it. You are a perfect example of the success of the mind control Uncle Bibi’s propaganda in America over the years. You’re truly a marvel!
Have you read your posts? :)

Nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing clueless, disgusting, Jew hating, terrorist lovers like you flail around in rage.

Nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing clueless, disgusting, Jew hating, terrorist lovers like you flail around in rage.
Damn, you’re 0 for 5. I’m not clueless, I’m not disgusting, I don’t hate Jews, I don’t love terrorists, and I’m not flailing. Did you think if you said it it would magically come true?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT