ADVERTISEMENT

Thread: 2020 Election

Sorry for your loss.

Thanks. Went in for outpatient shoulder surgery on his torn right rotator cuff on Oct 22nd, sent me an email the night before. Surgery went well and was 20 mins out of surgery and develolped a blood clot in his leg and had a heart attack they worked on him for an hour but couldn't save him. Weird thing is he told me back in April he thought he was going to die soon, just a feeling he said he had. Very sad indeed, a very nice always there for a friend kind of guy. Talked to him just about every day.

Thanks. Went in for outpatient shoulder surgery on his torn right rotator cuff on Oct 22nd, sent me an email the night before. Surgery went well and was 20 mins out of surgery and develolped a blood clot in his leg and had a heart attack they worked on him for an hour but couldn't save him. Weird thing is he told me back in April he thought he was going to die soon, just a feeling he said he had. Very sad indeed, a very nice always there for a friend kind of guy. Talked to him just about every day.
That ****ing sucks.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Who knows what will happen, been a crazy year and looks to be a crazy ending, maybe we will know soon who won, crazy times. Time to rack out.
Closer than I thought for sure which to me is even crazier.

Reactions: iasooner1
Looks like trump is going to have to win mich, ga, nc, and pa. He's ahead in all 4 and if that lead remains he wins. biden can have nevada, wisc. biden leads in nev and wisc on less than 10,000 votes so there will be a challenge on those for sure. Surprising big lead in PA for trump.

Looks like trump is going to have to win mich, ga, nc, and pa. He's ahead in all 4 and if that lead remains he wins. biden can have nevada, wisc. biden leads in nev and wisc on less than 10,000 votes so there will be a challenge on those for sure. Surprising big lead in PA for trump.

There is no reason to believe that the DNC/MSM, after 4 years of cheating in every way possible to remove Trump from office, would all of a sudden become honest people in their vote counting.

i just pulled the Michigan county by county numbers. If you extend out the percentages for the undeclared counties, Biden would end up winning by the thinnest of margins... 0.73%

It looks amazingly tight

Reactions: Inky29
I think Biden has it wrapped up. I think he pulls Michigan and Wisconsin which seals the deal I think.

With trump at 213 adding PA, NC, GA only nets him 51. Biden pulls out with he 26 from MI/WI.
That’s what it looks like to me. Michigan is insanely close. 3k votes w 94% reported.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
That’s what it looks like to me. Michigan is insanely close. 3k votes w 94% reported.
I looked at about 5am this morning and Wayne county was a lower reporting county. I assumed they're heavy blue, so concerned that biden wraps it up with detroit clutching it.

@AC2020 very happy with Senate and House performance.

Really, really happy there.
Senate looks to be net -1 for the Republicans (plus a runoff in GA) with the win in Alabama and losses in AZ and CO. When I went to bed, Republicans were actually +1 for House, although not sure if that's still the case.

I don’t have any doubts they stuffed the ballots and stole it. Can’t do anything about it though.

All Trump had to do was have EO to make pot legal. Game over. In 4-8 years it will be legal everywhere anyway.

Reactions: MR. TANNER BOYLE
Can't do anything about it now. No point in blowing up. I already had my week's worth of meltdowns with work yesterday and the game last Saturday.
This is way way more important than any football game. This is good vs. evil. Mark Wayne Mullin said this morning Trump is gonna have 268 EV & then they’re going to court. Be awhile before it’s settled.

This is way way more important than any football game. This is good vs. evil. Mark Wayne Mullin said this morning Trump is gonna have 268 EV & then they’re going to court. Be awhile before it’s settled.
I agree, but no sense in showing my ass is all ok saying. I'm angry, but not riot angry lol

Reactions: driad
They see a pathway now for stimulus. And, believe it or not the best markets are under split control, just like we had these last 4 years. I can guarantee the market sees the Senate as a major positive.

It's a shame that stimulus will be targeted at the Democrat stronghold crapholes.

It's a shame that stimulus will be targeted at the Democrat stronghold crapholes.

You think Senate will allow stimulus to be used for a bailout and not true stimulus?

Look, if everyone wants to throw up their hands and assume worst case on everything now, perhaps and just maybe might be buying in to FOX too much in terms of pre-election talking points.

Maybe I am wrong, but McConnell knows how to fight. ACB proved that.

Dims did not win in a landslide, did not take the Senate and Reps probably gained in the house.

Hell, maybe the Supreme Court rules what the states did was unconstitutional and many of these ballots will not count. Who knows?

Reactions: Marocain Poke
They see a pathway now for stimulus. And, believe it or not the best markets are under split control, just like we had these last 4 years. I can guarantee the market sees the Senate as a major positive.

This is the biggest item. As long as R's hold the Senate, which looks like a done deal, then the most extreme lib positions aren't likely to get pushed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT