ADVERTISEMENT

Texas definitely going Biden/Harris.

Texas has been blue before. Won’t be the end of the world. I’ll just be pissed because it’s going to mean we have a crap load more commercials coming in the future.
Well, creative license for melodrama notwithstanding, the concern is traditional red states going as Colorado.
Blue this time, blue forever.

Reactions: iasooner1
The blue Texas was in the past wasn't this awful shade of blue. That was when democrats actually cared about people and the country.

My Grandfather was one of the old school blue dog Democrats and was involved in politics back in his day. I'll never forget the day he told me that Democrats were no longer Democrats and had turned into the commie party. That was the day he drove up and took me to vote for my first time in 1980.

My Grandfather was one of the old school blue dog Democrats and was involved in politics back in his day. I'll never forget the day he told me that Democrats were no longer Democrats and had turned into the commie party. That was the day he drove up and took me to vote for my first time in 1980.
Back then almost all were old school democrats. I have relatives where were nationally known dems and many who were mayors or councilmen. Most of us have transitioned but there are some hanger's on still supporting dems. They are elderly or members of government unions. We haven't changed our beliefs---the dem party has.

Rioters and looters are motivated voters. They'll show up big time Biden/Harris.

Stick a ballot on a pair of sneakers from Foot Locker and they'll vote 10 times.
Only if the Polling place is inside a Walmart.

If Texas ever does go blue, game over.
America is lost forever until the sun burns out.

Ive been saying that. It will happen eventually as soon as the illegals gain the right to vote, which is going to happen If Dems win and grant them amnesty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT