ADVERTISEMENT

Here's the Number of Mail-in Voters Who Admit They Cheated During the 2020 Election

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

"More than 20% of voters who used mail-in ballots in 2020 admit they participated in at least one form of election fraud.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and The Heartland Institute finds that 21% of Likely U.S. voters who voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election say they filled out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child, while 78% say they didn’t.

Thirty percent (30%) of those surveyed said they voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election. Nineteen percent (19%) of those who cast mail-in votes say a friend or family member filled out their ballot, in part or in full, on their behalf. Furthermore, 17% of mail-in voters say that in the 2020 election, they cast a ballot in a state where they were no longer a permanent resident. All of these practices are illegal, Heartland Institute officials noted.

Seventeen percent (17%) of those who cast mail-in ballots in 2020 say they signed a ballot or ballot envelope on behalf of a friend or family member, with or without their permission. Heartland Institute officials noted that “forging a signature on a ballot or ballot envelope are fraudulent activities that invalidate votes.

”Among other findings of the Rasmussen/Heartland Institute survey:– Forty-six percent (46%) of those surveyed voted for Joe Biden in 2020, while 45% voted for Donald Trump. More Biden voters (36%) than Trump voters (23%) say they voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election. Thirty-eight percent (38%) of Democrats voted by mail in 2020, as did 24% of Republicans and 27% of voters not affiliated with either major party. "

Intuitively, how can anyone be shocked at this information, even if its only 1/2 true? Reminds me of big box stores now going back to cashiers because so many people steal at the self-checkout stations by not ringing everything up. What did these dolts think was going to happen? I'm going to be shocked if cho xiden gets more than 50 million votes this time around, if he is even the nominee.

Well hell, sorry everyone. I did not mean to post this thread in the Corral. Will one of the monitors please move? My apologizes all.

Reactions: BiloxiPoke
Jake Gyllenhaal Love GIF

You wingnuts can’t handle the truth! 81 mil to 74 mil, 65 lawsuits finding NOTHING, multiple recounts in multiple states with most election officials being Republican and Biden GAINED votes virtually everywhere!

Your insurrectionist orange buffoon LOST and he’ll be a convicted felon before the next election as found by juries comprised of fellow Americans who will sit in judgment at trial just as the grand juries who looked at the evidence and voted to indict his rear 90 plus times in FOUR SEPARATE COURT JURISDICTIONS! Fraud in New York, Insurrection and interfering with Congress in DC, Conspiracy and election interference in Georgia with fake electors, and in Florida, theft of classified documents, possible sale of information to enemies of the U.S., failure to secure secret documents or return them to government officials!

But you keep on being you even if it makes us all dumber listening to your BS, conspiracy crap not based in REALITY! Defend the indefensible and support an un-American crook and Russian asset! If you do, you’re enemies of this country too!

"More than 20% of voters who used mail-in ballots in 2020 admit they participated in at least one form of election fraud.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and The Heartland Institute finds that 21% of Likely U.S. voters who voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election say they filled out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child, while 78% say they didn’t.

Thirty percent (30%) of those surveyed said they voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election. Nineteen percent (19%) of those who cast mail-in votes say a friend or family member filled out their ballot, in part or in full, on their behalf. Furthermore, 17% of mail-in voters say that in the 2020 election, they cast a ballot in a state where they were no longer a permanent resident. All of these practices are illegal, Heartland Institute officials noted.

Seventeen percent (17%) of those who cast mail-in ballots in 2020 say they signed a ballot or ballot envelope on behalf of a friend or family member, with or without their permission. Heartland Institute officials noted that “forging a signature on a ballot or ballot envelope are fraudulent activities that invalidate votes.

”Among other findings of the Rasmussen/Heartland Institute survey:– Forty-six percent (46%) of those surveyed voted for Joe Biden in 2020, while 45% voted for Donald Trump. More Biden voters (36%) than Trump voters (23%) say they voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election. Thirty-eight percent (38%) of Democrats voted by mail in 2020, as did 24% of Republicans and 27% of voters not affiliated with either major party. "

Intuitively, how can anyone be shocked at this information, even if its only 1/2 true? Reminds me of big box stores now going back to cashiers because so many people steal at the self-checkout stations by not ringing everything up. What did these dolts think was going to happen? I'm going to be shocked if cho xiden gets more than 50 million votes this time around, if he is even the nominee.
The Heartland Institute is as right wing as they come sowing more disinformation to divide Americans. More conspiracy BS as usual by groups outraging the gullible who keep listening to disinformation to affirm their biases because they can’t accept reality that proves their personal wishes weren’t affirmed by the majority of Americans!

Mods feel free to move this to the politics board.

I have a friend who lives in Chicago. All of his kids, five of them, are out of the house and they get mail in ballots for all five of their kids every election year. I told him to mark Republican on all of them and mail them back, which he doesn’t. How many ballots in the same scenario are going to heavily Democrat homes?

I have a friend who lives in Chicago. All of his kids, five of them, are out of the house, and they get mail in ballots for all five of their kids every year. I told him to mark Republican on all of them and mail them back. How many ballots in the same scenario are going to heavily Democrat homes?
In Nevada literally boxes of ballots landed at apartment complexes for people that hadn't lived there in years.

You wingnuts can’t handle the truth! 81 mil to 74 mil, 65 lawsuits finding NOTHING, multiple recounts in multiple states with most election officials being Republican and Biden GAINED votes virtually everywhere!

Your insurrectionist orange buffoon LOST and he’ll be a convicted felon before the next election as found by juries comprised of fellow Americans who will sit in judgment at trial just as the grand juries who looked at the evidence and voted to indict his rear 90 plus times in FOUR SEPARATE COURT JURISDICTIONS! Fraud in New York, Insurrection and interfering with Congress in DC, Conspiracy and election interference in Georgia with fake electors, and in Florida, theft of classified documents, possible sale of information to enemies of the U.S., failure to secure secret documents or return them to government officials!

But you keep on being you even if it makes us all dumber listening to your BS, conspiracy crap not based in REALITY! Defend the indefensible and support an un-American crook and Russian asset! If you do, you’re enemies of this country too!

The Heartland Institute is as right wing as they come sowing more disinformation to divide Americans. More conspiracy BS as usual by groups outraging the gullible who keep listening to disinformation to affirm their biases because they can’t accept reality that proves their personal wishes weren’t affirmed by the majority of Americans!

Mods feel free to move this to the politics board.
I think the point is that the system was designed to be unverifiable

I have a friend who lives in Chicago. All of his kids, five of them, are out of the house, and they get mail in ballots for all five of their kids every election year. I told him to mark Republican on all of them and mail them back, which he doesn’t. How many ballots in the same scenario are going to heavily Democrat homes?
You do realize most states require proof of who the ballot represents, some like Oklahoma require notaries to view the ballot, the voter’s personal ID, watch the voter seal the envelope, before notarizing the ballot for mailing.

You do realize most states require proof of who the ballot represents, some like Oklahoma require notaries to view the ballot, the voter’s personal ID, watch the voter seal the envelope, before notarizing the ballot for mailing.
Go start your own thread on this topic on the 24/7 board.

This is not entirely true. OK requires a notary or a copy of the person's driver's license. There are "emergency procedures" in the event of a declared state of emergency as well.

During the 2020 election, many states elected to opt out of any kind of verification process and those that did have signature verification failed to actually verify the signatures in any kind of responsible way. Many of those same states mailed a ballot to everyone in the state. This means anyone could have filled out a ballot or as many ballots as showed up at their door and no verification would occur. Additionally, some companies were paid for by big Democratic donors (Soros, Zuck) who collected ballots from homes and filed the ballots for them.

Many think the Dems are poised to try to do the same thing again in 2024.

What to look for: Emergency declarations, Total mail-in Ballot elections, and of course drop boxes which were also exploited during the 2020 election.

The most secure election in history? Far from it, and if we are honest going forward, it probably meets the definition to have the most un-secure election in history tagged in future history books. This is saying something as we didn't have near this kind of mess even after the Civil War.

Got kicked to the political board and the sharks again Dnhall? I smell blood in the water.

This is not entirely true. OK requires a notary or a copy of the person's driver's license. There are "emergency procedures" in the event of a declared state of emergency as well.

During the 2020 election, many states elected to opt out of any kind of verification process and those that did have signature verification failed to actually verify the signatures in any kind of responsible way. Many of those same states mailed a ballot to everyone in the state. This means anyone could have filled out a ballot or as many ballots as showed up at their door and no verification would occur. Additionally, some companies were paid for by big Democratic donors (Soros, Zuck) who collected ballots from homes and filed the ballots for them.

Many think the Dems are poised to try to do the same thing again in 2024.

What to look for: Emergency declarations, Total mail-in Ballot elections, and of course drop boxes which were also exploited during the 2020 election.

The most secure election in history? Far from it, and if we are honest going forward, it probably meets the definition to have the most un-secure election in history tagged in future history books. This is saying something as we didn't have near this kind of mess even after the Civil War.

Got kicked to the political board and the sharks again Dnhall? I smell blood in the water.
You guys have this horse beat into dust! Lawsuits, recounts, and an insurrection thrown in to boot all going against your conspiracy theories fomented by Orange Jesus and Joe’s still living in the White House, flying on Air Force One, and is the President of the United States. Your collective delusion is a sight to see! As the immortal words of Forrest Gump do aptly describes you wingnuts, “ Stupid is as stupid does!” It’s never too late to join the real world outside the right wing disinformation echo chamber! Come on over to reality!

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
You guys have this horse beat into dust! Lawsuits, recounts, and an insurrection thrown in to boot all going against your conspiracy theories fomented by Orange Jesus and Joe’s still living in the White House, flying on Air Force One, and is the President of the United States. Your collective delusion is a sight to see! As the immortal words of Forrest Gump do aptly describes you wingnuts, “ Stupid is as stupid does!” It’s never too late to join the real world outside the right wing disinformation echo chamber! Come on over to reality!
And yet you are the one that sounds as looney as a jaybird. Which reality are you in so I can join Marvel's multiverse and I can catch up with you?

If you believe Biden received 81 million legitimate votes you make Forest Gump look like a road scholar.

If you believe Biden received 81 million legitimate votes you make Forest Gump look like a road scholar.9
I do and he sits in the White House for three years going on four to prove it! But reality isn’t anything you wingnuts embrace if it goes against the misinformation you’re fed. You’re like spoiled brats throwing tantrums because reality didn’t go your way and Fox, Newsmax, Breitbart, and OAN tell you to be triggered about pure fantasy they lie about!

And it’s Rhodes Scholar not road scholar as I know you wouldn’t want to misspeak in your post. You’re welcome!

I do and he sits in the White House for three years going on four to prove it! But reality isn’t anything you wingnuts embrace if it goes against the misinformation you’re fed. You’re like spoiled brats throwing tantrums because reality didn’t go your way and Fox, Newsmax, Breitbart, and OAN tell you to be triggered about pure fantasy they lie about!

And it’s Rhodes Scholar not road scholar as I know you wouldn’t want to misspeak in your post. You’re welcome!
Common sense evades those on the left.

F3B9q4OWoAA2DP6

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT