ADVERTISEMENT

Session IV Results

white wrestled tight...which is understandable, he's never been an AA, much less a finalist. Hopefully he lets it fly for his final match of his collegiate career.

Think back to all the matches and how many interviews did we have? We were luck to have a match featured until tonight. I get in when you are in Penn St back yard and tOSU neighborhood but disappointment no less.

We got to continue to bring in Fix caliber talent so we have top 7 seeds in all the weights!

Didn’t see their 1st match. What’s the biggest key for Fix tomorrow? His pace?

Didn’t see their 1st match. What’s the biggest key for Fix tomorrow? His pace?

Taking chances. He has got to create offense and scrambles. Of course so does Suriano. Both are very similar styles. I hope they let it fly this time around.

White will also need to let it go as Cassar is going to be sky high confidence wise and will push the pace and take more shots than the first time they wreslted.

Picc and Weigel have a chance at 3rd and Geer 7th. Disappointing a bit but still nice to have 2 in the finals on the. If stage tomorrow night.

Taking chances. He has got to create offense and scrambles. Of course so does Suriano. Both are very similar styles. I hope they let it fly this time around.

White will also need to let it go as Cassar is going to be sky high confidence wise and will push the pace and take more shots than the first time they wreslted.

Picc and Weigel have a chance at 3rd and Geer 7th. Disappointing a bit but still nice to have 2 in the finals on the. If stage tomorrow night.
Agreed in being disappointed in the near misses (greer's last match and kaid's blood round match up12-10) but overall, I'm pleased. Always some disappointments but if we can get weigel and pic going tomorrow morning and get one of two to win it, we should hold off Iowa who will win 125 and do some work in consolations with 5. Very proud of white, good kid who has a chance to overcome being a backup at 197 and possible NCAA champ. And fix, toughest weight by far and a finalist as a freshman. Much better showing than last year and future (with strong recruits) looks bright.

It absolutely was the toughest bracket, but I think Fix benefited by being on the much easier side.

Fix, Pletcher, Phillipi

Vs

Suriano, Micic, DeSanto

Not that Fix isn’t deserving. His great season put him in the position to be the #1 seed. Not trying to take anything away from that.

It absolutely was the toughest bracket, but I think Fix benefited by being on the much easier side.

Fix, Pletcher, Phillipi

Vs

Suriano, Micic, DeSanto

Not that Fix isn’t deserving. His great season put him in the position to be the #1 seed. Not trying to take anything away from that.
I agree with that

Fix, Pletcher, Phillipi

Vs

Suriano, Micic, DeSanto

I think Pletcher and Philipi are both better than Desanto. The big reason was there was a very tight top 3 and then some separation. Daton was rewarded by earning the 1 seed. Similar to HWY.

Reactions: osuind
Quick thought: I didn't see John smith in the corner for white. Not uncommon for a wrestler to respond better to others such as perry but just curious if anyone else noticed

White with the 3-1 Dec in SV1
Coaches challenge
Call confirmed

White is a finalist

Here's to an epic heavyweight battle tomorrow guys!

6c98dc46b94e186b9e08298330ed1f75.gif

Reactions: osu2082

Fix, Pletcher, Phillipi

Vs

Suriano, Micic, DeSanto

Micic is wrestling on a bum knee according to some folks, and DeSanto despite his gas tank, doesn't know how to wrestle from a tactical standpoint. At the end, doesn't even matter what side, cause they both were equally as hard.

Picc had a couple of mistakes that cost him but Lee looked great. I hated him letting Lee escape with 2 seconds left and not finishing the takedown when he was behind him and two arms wrapped around.

I was absolutely at a loss for words when that happened completely behind him with both arms wrapped and he just seemed to let him go for some reason. He had a great year but he should have won that match.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT