ADVERTISEMENT

It's Bedlam Week!!!

MiccoMacey

Heisman Candidate
Sep 21, 2002
OK, you cross-eyed turtle pimpers. It's Bedlam Week. The week you've been dreading all year. Your fear of all things Rosselli are coming to you in full force. Get ready, cause here's how ol' Micco sees this dual going:

125: #16 Joey Prata (5-2) vs #8 Trevor Mastrogiovanni (3-1) - the first slam dunk surefire win for OU. Prata leads us right out of the gate with a win, possibly a major decision depending on how aggressive Joey is feeling that day. Since he's aggressive all the time, I'll go ahead and call it a major for OU. 4-0, good guys.

133: #30 Wyatt Henson (6-4) vs #2 Daton Fix - I'll give you, on paper... it looks like a tossup. But Rosselli's got a fool proof plan. He's going to decorate the McCasland Field House to look like an NCAA Finals, and dress Wyatt up to look like RBY. So I'll call it now, Henson with the win, 6-4 in overtime. 7-0, OU

141: #28 Mosha Schwartz (6-1) vs #21 Carter Young (2-2) - May the Schwartz be with you! Mosha's going to jedi mind trick Carter Young into oblivion! Carter will implode like the Death Star under the impressive assault of Schwartz. There will be no trilogy...Mosha by nine! 11-0, 2021 Big Twelve Champions

149: #15 Mitch Moore (7-1) vs *18 Victor Voinovich (3-1) - Super Senior versus Freshman. Voinovivch...more like Pinnedovich! And that's what I'm calling for. A in by Moore. 17-0, 2022 Bedlam winners

157: #29 Jacob Butler (8-3) vs #9 Kaden Gfeller (2-1) - Jacob has 4x the wins Kaden has this year, and only 3x the losses. So that's what I'm calling...Butler with the 4-3 win. 20-0, Mark Schultzers

165: #21 Gerrit Nijenhuis (5-1) vs #20 Wyatt Sheets (3-1) - Both of them have one loss each one will walk away with two. That guy will be Wyatt Sheets. He'll have a tougher time getting a takedown than spelling Nijenhuis's name (even Gerrit guesses half the time). 23-0, Home of Danny Hodgers

174: #19 Darrien Roberts (11-3) vs #4 Dustin Plott (4-0) - In all honesty, this match scares me...that after Roberts is done with Plott they'll call it a crime scene! After the smoke settles and the CSI team leaves, Darrien will walk away with his 12th win of the season 12-5, missing the major decision by a fingerprint. 26-0, home town heroes

184: #29 Grayden Penner (9-3) vs #16 Travis Wittlake (3-1) - In all honesty...do you guys even wrestle matches prior to December 8th? How do your entire team only have four recorded matches? There are high school seniors with more college-level matches than your whole team. But I digress. Penner???? More like PINNER!!! Second period, which almost doubles Wittlake's time on the mat this year. 32-0, 2023 Big Twelve Champions

197 - #28 Keegan Moore (1-1) vs @29 Luke Surber (2-2) - Keegan looks like he is a man. Surber looks like he ate a man. Keegan will win by whatever score he decides to win that day. He has a number wheel that goes to sixteen that he'll spin right before the match that will tell him how victorious he will be. I'm splitting it down the middle...and calling for a fall! 38-0, Andre Metzgers

HWT: #17 Josh Heindselman (8-3) vs #25 Konner Doucet (3-1) - If John Smith is still in the building after being thoroughly disgusted by the whooping his team is taking, he'll have to witness this. Doubt he has the stomach, but if he's still around he can see Heindselman win with a fall to end it all!!! 44- (-) 1, as John throws Doucet's headgear across the field house in utter disgust!

So there you go. I have OU winning 11 of the 10 matches.

If you have the stomach, come say hey to me over in the OU section. I'll be there with a surprise guest. If oberebo can go.

OK, you cross-eyed turtle pimpers. It's Bedlam Week. The week you've been dreading all year. Your fear of all things Rosselli are coming to you in full force. Get ready, cause here's how ol' Micco sees this dual going:

125: #16 Joey Prata (5-2) vs #8 Trevor Mastrogiovanni (3-1) - the first slam dunk surefire win for OU. Prata leads us right out of the gate with a win, possibly a major decision depending on how aggressive Joey is feeling that day. Since he's aggressive all the time, I'll go ahead and call it a major for OU. 4-0, good guys.

133: #30 Wyatt Henson (6-4) vs #2 Daton Fix - I'll give you, on paper... it looks like a tossup. But Rosselli's got a fool proof plan. He's going to decorate the McCasland Field House to look like an NCAA Finals, and dress Wyatt up to look like RBY. So I'll call it now, Henson with the win, 6-4 in overtime. 7-0, OU

141: #28 Mosha Schwartz (6-1) vs #21 Carter Young (2-2) - May the Schwartz be with you! Mosha's going to jedi mind trick Carter Young into oblivion! Carter will implode like the Death Star under the impressive assault of Schwartz. There will be no trilogy...Mosha by nine! 11-0, 2021 Big Twelve Champions

149: #15 Mitch Moore (7-1) vs *18 Victor Voinovich (3-1) - Super Senior versus Freshman. Voinovivch...more like Pinnedovich! And that's what I'm calling for. A in by Moore. 17-0, 2022 Bedlam winners

157: #29 Jacob Butler (8-3) vs #9 Kaden Gfeller (2-1) - Jacob has 4x the wins Kaden has this year, and only 3x the losses. So that's what I'm calling...Butler with the 4-3 win. 20-0, Mark Schultzers

165: #21 Gerrit Nijenhuis (5-1) vs #20 Wyatt Sheets (3-1) - Both of them have one loss each one will walk away with two. That guy will be Wyatt Sheets. He'll have a tougher time getting a takedown than spelling Nijenhuis's name (even Gerrit guesses half the time). 23-0, Home of Danny Hodgers

174: #19 Darrien Roberts (11-3) vs #4 Dustin Plott (4-0) - In all honesty, this match scares me...that after Roberts is done with Plott they'll call it a crime scene! After the smoke settles and the CSI team leaves, Darrien will walk away with his 12th win of the season 12-5, missing the major decision by a fingerprint. 26-0, home town heroes

184: #29 Grayden Penner (9-3) vs #16 Travis Wittlake (3-1) - In all honesty...do you guys even wrestle matches prior to December 8th? How do your entire team only have four recorded matches? There are high school seniors with more college-level matches than your whole team. But I digress. Penner???? More like PINNER!!! Second period, which almost doubles Wittlake's time on the mat this year. 32-0, 2023 Big Twelve Champions

197 - #28 Keegan Moore (1-1) vs @29 Luke Surber (2-2) - Keegan looks like he is a man. Surber looks like he ate a man. Keegan will win by whatever score he decides to win that day. He has a number wheel that goes to sixteen that he'll spin right before the match that will tell him how victorious he will be. I'm splitting it down the middle...and calling for a fall! 38-0, Andre Metzgers

HWT: #17 Josh Heindselman (8-3) vs #25 Konner Doucet (3-1) - If John Smith is still in the building after being thoroughly disgusted by the whooping his team is taking, he'll have to witness this. Doubt he has the stomach, but if he's still around he can see Heindselman win with a fall to end it all!!! 44- (-) 1, as John throws Doucet's headgear across the field house in utter disgust!

If you have the stomach, come say hey to me over in the OU section. I'll be there with a surprise guest. If oberebo can go.
Sounds about right. My only question is will John remove Doucet’s head from the headgear before he tosses it?

Nice predictions🤣. You might want to ease up on the day drinking a little though!

Reactions: bwel9339

I know Micco is a Tee-totaller but he also just had knee surgery again for the 9th time. I believe he took some strong wacky-weed to counter the pain. Yes, I am going to Bedlam as a guest of this same druggie and even though I was a total failure at last week's prognostications I will counter Micco's laughable predictions.
125 Mastro dec. over Prata. OSU-3
133 Fix with a fall over Henson. OSU 9-0
141 If Scwartz can hobble to the match as a 10th year senior he will be defeated by Carter young by decision. OSU. 12-0
149 Voinovich vs, Mitch Moore. Might be too much experience on Moore's Part so I give OU their first win. OSU 12-3.
157 G vs. Butler Could be a good match but G with a decision and match score 15-3
165 Wyatt Sheets vs. Nijenhuis. Another close match and Sheets wins decision OsU 18-3
174 Dustin Plott vs. Darrien Roberts. Plott by a gritty decision. Roberts is funky so it might be close. OSU 21-3
184 Witlake vs. Penner Witlake dec. and OSU 24-3.
197 Surber vs. Keegan Moore. OU's 2nd win of the night. OSU 24-6
285 Doucett vs. Heindselman. Boring match with Hendselman winning 3-2 OSU 24-9
If you do come over to see Micco after the match remember I am the far better looking bald guy so hit the ugly one in the face
and he probably not feel it as he will have started his "Medication" shortly after his 3rd wrong prediction.

I know Micco is a Tee-totaller but he also just had knee surgery again for the 9th time. I believe he took some strong wacky-weed to counter the pain. Yes, I am going to Bedlam as a guest of this same druggie and even though I was a total failure at last week's prognostications I will counter Micco's laughable predictions.
125 Mastro dec. over Prata. OSU-3
133 Fix with a fall over Henson. OSU 9-0
141 If Scwartz can hobble to the match as a 10th year senior he will be defeated by Carter young by decision. OSU. 12-0
149 Voinovich vs, Mitch Moore. Might be too much experience on Moore's Part so I give OU their first win. OSU 12-3.
157 G vs. Butler Could be a good match but G with a decision and match score 15-3
165 Wyatt Sheets vs. Nijenhuis. Another close match and Sheets wins decision OsU 18-3
174 Dustin Plott vs. Darrien Roberts. Plott by a gritty decision. Roberts is funky so it might be close. OSU 21-3
184 Witlake vs. Penner Witlake dec. and OSU 24-3.
197 Surber vs. Keegan Moore. OU's 2nd win of the night. OSU 24-6
285 Doucett vs. Heindselman. Boring match with Hendselman winning 3-2 OSU 24-9
If you do come over to see Micco after the match remember I am the far better looking bald guy so hit the ugly one in the face
and he probably not feel it as he will have started his "Medication" shortly after his 3rd wrong prediction.
They putting all their eggs into this match. 3 weeks preparing. Hoping their lack of matches hurts them and we come ready for a fight.

What's a turtle pimper? I'm too afraid the FBI will put me on a list to Google it.

Bless you lol. If we can’t have fun what’s the point eh :)

Reactions: JAY45
well, I haven't kept up with the wrestling but how the hell can ou be favored? That's not possible. Not in wrasslin'. What's the real scoop?

well, I haven't kept up with the wrestling but how the hell can ou be favored? That's not possible. Not in wrasslin'. What's the real scoop?
OSU is favored. Just some good natured (and appreciated) fun from a friend that roots for the other school.

Reactions: MiccoMacey
Man what is Mastro waiting for. It’s like he expects his opponents to give him scoring opportunities. Has the leg and just stands there. No shots the entire match. Is he cutting too much weight because he’s just consistently low energy.

I am tired of watching the same shit from Mastro. How the hell can you still not get off ****ing bottom?

Reactions: bwel9339
Mastro ridden entire 3rd yet again. Causes him to lose 4-2. Each with one take down. OU loser got riding time and an escape.

Le Sigh.

If we continue to struggle on bottom… idk wtf we’re doing to fix it. Master is the WORST I’ve ever seen being flatten out and just laying there.

Another season, same result.

I’m not one to make changes, but if this continues I REALLY think it’s time to evaluate the staff or John Smith as a whole.

Who actually gets better? I can't think of too many wrestlers who improve significantly at OSU.

Is Daton even any better than he was as a freshman? He does not score very many team points. Pretty ho-hum. Very good but not dominant.

Looks like the Cowboys are losing all the 50/50 matches so far. About to be 9-4 ou.

I’ve never been in the fire John Smith corner, but the lack of development from our guys over the years is disturbing.

Carter, Mastro, Wittlake, Sheets, Gfeller have shown zero improvement over the last year or several years.

Reactions: vhsalum and OAMC99
Is Daton even any better than he was as a freshman? He does not score very many team points. Pretty ho-hum. Very good but not dominant.
He just kinda does his thing. It’s a good thing but he hasn’t really improved getting back points.

4 wrestlers in a row just look tired.

Reactions: bwel9339 and OAMC99
Another 50/50 match. Maybe the cowboys can get one of these.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT