ADVERTISEMENT

RTOC

Wonder who the 1 seed is at 149. I thought Alverez would be at 141, but may be working to get there.

Carter lost on a last-second take 5-4. Time was out but it was really close.

I guess there aren't any challenges in Reno.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Carter lost on a last-second take 5-4. Time was out but it was really close.

I guess there aren't any challenges in Reno.
Carter Young found a way to lose. There was 8 seconds left in the match in neutral and his opponent never came close to a takedown. His opponent does a very slow duck( maybe just bent his knees) under and Carter is standing straight up and gives up his legs. Maybe the takedown came late but Carter earned that loss by having no focus in the last seconds of the match. Also Carter should have separated with takedowns long before the end of the match but he just didn't finish takedowns.

Carter Young found a way to lose. There was 8 seconds left in the match in neutral and his opponent never came close to a takedown. His opponent does a very slow duck( maybe just bent his knees) under and Carter is standing straight up and gives up his legs. Maybe the takedown came late but Carter earned that loss by having no focus in the last seconds of the match. Also Carter should have separated with takedowns long before the end of the match but he just didn't finish takedowns.
Also, Dieringer won senior Nationals 6 to 0 over Mark Hall.

Carter Young has won 3 matches in consolations including an easy win over Cutter and a major over Alveraz. Alveraz got beat in the quarters by Wyoming by pin in the last seconds of his match. Almost seemed like he rolled on his back and let his opponent pin him when he was behind by 2 points and had been ridden for over 3 and 1/2 minutes. The matches I have watched Alveraz has not looked good.

Dieringer looked great today. Unfortunately he’s got a couple of big road blocks in his way. I think it’s safe to say he’s on the backside of his senior FS career and am happy that he hasn’t played follow the leader to NLWC like everyone else in his position.

Reactions: AtownPoke
For some of y’all who have a good grip on this stuff… how does Titan Mercury fit in with the collegiate RTCs? Aren’t most of these TM people using both
Yeah I saw that at the recent senior trials. Like Jacarra Winchester was shown as being part of TM instead of CWC. Wish they would list Cowboy Wrestling Club instead! Being new the CWC needs all the brand exposure and whatnot it can get.

149 was not the total disaster as I thought. Carter Young defaulted in the consolation finals and was seated 3rd. Alverez lost to the top sead then to Carter Young. All of our consolation losses were to our own guys or the default in the consolation finals.

Reactions: AtownPoke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT