ADVERTISEMENT

Rittenhouse Not Guilty On All Charges

And they double down again. What a time to be alive.

53-B5-E896-91-AD-466-D-8617-E3311-C253937.png

The most violent around us are the far left-wing shock trooper types akin to the three Rittenhouse took down, and their hatred of America is fed by hate speech spewed from America’s colleges and universities, from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, Facebook, Twitter, and from forces within pop culture.

Any wagers on whether the pedophile-in-chief will retract his negative comments about Rittenhouse?

I‘m guessing Pedo Joe stays mum.

Kyle shot up some of Biden’s Brownshirts.

Hope this American hero sues the living hell out of the Fake News Cartel.

The most violent around us are the far left-wing shock trooper types akin to the three Rittenhouse took down, and their hatred of America is fed by hate speech spewed from America’s colleges and universities, from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, Facebook, Twitter, and from forces within pop culture.

Any wagers on whether the pedophile-in-chief will retract his negative comments about Rittenhouse?

I‘m guessing Pedo Joe stays mum.

Kyle shot up some of Biden’s Brownshirts.

Hope this American hero sues the living hell out of the Fake News Cartel.
I agree with the verdict. But I also have to give Biden credit. When asked he said the jurty system works and we abide by their verdict.

I agree with the verdict. But I also have to give Biden credit. When asked he said the jurty system works and we abide by their verdict.

biden credit ship sailed

when joe biden proclaimed rittenhouse a white supremacist terrorist or whatever he exactly said

there’s no do over now that the kid has beat the dirty ass prosecutors persecution

i hope as a start
biden gets sued for defamation

and the prosecutors and their cheap ass fishing expedition are disbarred for misconduct

@CowboyJD No doubt you’re happy where you are, but if not, I think a position may be opening up for a good prosecutor.
I'm moving counties in December from a rat race busy Courthouse to a sleepy little county. There are six of us here in Garfield County, and I'll be the only one in Kingfisher and run the office and handle all the cases.

I'm looking to wind down over the next five years until retirement, not ramp up. Besides, you couldn't pay me enough to move to Kenosha and work.

Guess I’m the only one who thinks all the parties involved in this incident are losers ? I frankly don’t give a damn about any of them.

Reactions: osu_orangestreak
Bullshit, wokester. Brandon was asked if he stood by his prior comments about white supremacy and he scampered off with his tail between his legs. That’s what really happened.

Reading through Twitter. The blue check marks are convinced it’s a matter of time before he kills again. Those of color are now afraid to take their children to the grocery store.

What is wrong with these people?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT