ADVERTISEMENT

Biden - The dems gift to the GOP that keeps on giving.

Absolutely.

So, I'll ask again, how long do you give Biden after the midterm elections before Bobulinski's evidence leads to Biden's impeachment, conviction, and removal from office?
If we see valid activity on the Hunter tax and gun investigation in the next couple of weeks, before the mid terms, I think Bobulinski's evidence will get attention Q1/2023. Once the elected individuals are in place and briefed might take until end March or so. Biden will be on the hot seat and will feel the heat in March. The media will be all over it. We can expect to see some serious activity in the DOJ/FBI/DHS early next year. DOJ and FBI have been extremely negligent with the Hunter investigation. And Mayorkas should be in prison for his handling of the border.

If we see valid activity on the Hunter tax and gun investigation in the next couple of weeks, before the mid terms, I think Bobulinski's evidence will get attention Q1/2023. Once the elected individuals are in place and briefed might take until end March or so. Biden will be on the hot seat and will feel the heat in March. The media will be all over it. We can expect to see some serious activity in the DOJ/FBI/DHS early next year. DOJ and FBI have been extremely negligent with the Hunter investigation. And Mayorkas should be in prison for his handling of the border.

very optimistic

there’s an infinite continuum of scenarios that put the ccp/dnc manchurian and tge clinton otard criminal gang on the media back burner

inserting three letter agencies into white hat scenarios will only serve to put a senile fall guy and his pardoned son out to pasture

asking the same folks who signed on to bury the laptop to investigate and prosecute the perp?

political machiavellianism

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
Once the elected individuals are in place and briefed might take until end March or so. Biden will be on the hot seat and will feel the heat in March. The media will be all over it.
So March 2023 for when Biden will be impeached, convicted, and removed from office. Or is this just when things will finally "heat up"?

Or maybe you think Biden will resign as Nixon did when the writing is on the wall. Around March for this too?

So March 2023 for when Biden will be impeached, convicted, and removed from office. Or is this just when things will finally "heat up"?

Or maybe you think Biden will resign as Nixon did when the writing is on the wall. Around March for this too?
I hope March is when things will begin to get hot for the Bidens. To think the "system" can impeach, convict and remove in 90 days from change of government is an impossibility. That would not happen even if the GOP secures 85 Senate seats.

Biden will not resign. His ego will not allow him to take that exit ramp.

I hope March is when things will begin to get hot for the Bidens. To think the "system" can impeach, convict and remove in 90 days from change of government is an impossibility. That would not happen even if the GOP secures 85 Senate seats.

Biden will not resign. His ego will not allow him to take that exit ramp.
So then when do you believe Biden will be impeached, convicted, and removed from office? September/October 2023? March 2024?

btw, I disagree with you. If the writing is on the wall, and all documented evidence is present to bring him down, he will resign before he is convicted and removed from office.

I agree he should be put in prison for purposely not enforcing the law but he is not doing this on his own, this is a Biden Administration policy. In my mind that means the entire Administration is guilty and should be held accountable.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
I agree he should be put in prison for purposely not enforcing the law but he is not doing this on his own, this is a Biden Administration policy. In my mind that means the entire Administration is guilty and should be held accountable.
What are you gonna do? Blame him for putting up the rest of the rusted wall Trump left sitting around?

This cuck narrative so fvcking stupid…and you know it lol

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
What are you gonna do? Blame him for putting up the rest of the rusted wall Trump left sitting around?

This cuck narrative so fvcking stupid…and you know it lol

Carry on
All that will be done if even that is impeaching the worthless POS.

So then when do you believe Biden will be impeached, convicted, and removed from office? September/October 2023? March 2024?

btw, I disagree with you. If the writing is on the wall, and all documented evidence is present to bring him down, he will resign before he is convicted and removed from office.
Objection counselor!! Read my text again. You are very tiresome. I said I HOPE so. I have not seen the evidence or have any privileged information to the subject matter so I am not in a position to make a full on opinion that I believe he will be impeached, convicted and removed from office.

I hope you prove me wrong on his resigning. I guess it would greatly depend on the level of charges and if he believes he can win or lose. The downside is we get Kamala until 2024. The upside is she would sink the democrat leftist liberal agenda even farther down the public opinion drain. She is the only person in DC that has a lower rating than Biden.

I said I HOPE so. I have not seen the evidence or have any privileged information to the subject matter so I am not in a position to make a full on opinion that I believe he will be impeached, convicted and removed from office.
Finally! Wow, only took 53 posts later.🤣

Of course you haven't seen the evidence, know nothing about it, nor whether it is all that is needed to bring down Biden. And until you do see it, I would think you would want to be careful running around promoting this guy and his claims. The guy you referenced could be full of **** for all you know. Or maybe he isn't.

I hope you prove me wrong on his resigning. I guess it would greatly depend on the level of charges and if he believes he can win or lose.
Hence my statement "if the writing is on the wall." No way Biden hangs around to be convicted and removed from office if the writing is on the wall. The thought that he even would, no offense, is absurd.

Maybe you are confusing Biden with Trump though.🤣

• Haha
Bobulinski has the left wing liberal media's attention now. This would never happen if there was no credibility. The left wing liberal media has made far too many reporting mistakes over the last 5 years. Russian collusion, Hunter's laptop, Hillary's run for office, etc. CNN is bouncing their left wing mouth pieces in favor of more central reporting. If Biden becomes open season for blood thirsty news reporting he will not survive. The plea deals need to stay off the table.

Bobulinski has the left wing liberal media's attention now. This would never happen if there was no credibility. The left wing liberal media has made far too many reporting mistakes over the last 5 years. Russian collusion, Hunter's laptop, Hillary's run for office, etc. CNN is bouncing their left wing mouth pieces in favor of more central reporting. If Biden becomes open season for blood thirsty news reporting he will not survive. The plea deals need to stay off the table.
It is amazing how you sound very similar to how some of my liberal friends sounded during Trump's four years. Heck, how even some of them still sound.

The promise land is just right over the hill. Always just right over the hill.

• Haha
Everybody keeps expecting justice to be served against their poitical opponents any day. We're all Sisyphus now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT