ADVERTISEMENT

Federal Agents Say They Have Enough Evidence To Charge Hunter

Fair enough.

So we disagree too....

I'm cool with that.

Really cool with that.

IMO, If JoePa is guilty of something, charge and convict him too.
I think we need to hold those in the FBI and DOJ that had this evidence and tried to bury it accountable as well. If as it looks Biden did commit crimes they knew it and did nothing about it.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I think we need to hold those in the FBI and DOJ that had this evidence and tried to bury it accountable as well. If as it looks Biden did commit crimes they knew it and did nothing about it.
If it can be proven in a court of law that they violated the law instead of in the court of MAGA noggins and messages boards and twitterverse…sure, go for it.

If it can be proven in a court of law that they violated the law instead of in the court of MAGA noggins and messages boards and twitterverse…sure, go for it.

I doubt the justice system would ever hold anyone in the FBI or DOJ accountable but they can damn sure be fired, lose any type of security clearance, damn sure publicly embarrassed and kept from being employed in any other government agency. Those with law degrees can be disbarred and kept from ever practicing law again.

I doubt the justice system would ever hold anyone in the FBI or DOJ accountable but they can damn sure be fired, lose any type of security clearance, damn sure publicly embarrassed and kept from being employed in any other government agency. Those with law degrees can be disbarred and kept from ever practicing law again.
Sure.

That too.

I say get after it.

funny no mention of the viability of political crime in a DC jury pool
I'll leave the ridiculous notions and arguments in your hands.

File a motion to change venue then. Burden is upon the movant in that situation. Gotta show more than just "cuz Boog said so" though.

I'll leave the ridiculous notions and arguments in your hands.

File a motion to change venue then. Burden is upon the movant in that situation. Gotta show more than just "cuz Boog said so" though.
Would the fact the DC Jury pool voted 92% Democrat be a reasonable argument that the venue should be change?

Would the fact the DC Jury pool voted 92% Democrat be a reasonable argument that the venue should be change?
No. Certainly not alone. In the exact same way that showing Oklahomans have voted overwhelmingly Republican for decades at the national level wouldn't allow me to change venue because I'm prosecuting a Republican.

it's weird to me that you guys are so eager to jettison the entire criminal justice jury system. It's like you've got absolutely zero faith in your fellow American when they disagree with you politically. We gonna try all cases where exactly? Only in Republican federal Districts? Gonna put a required maximum deviation between R and D votes?

To listen to some of you:

-the investigators are all biased and crooked;
-All the Judges are biased and crooked;
-All the prosecutors are biased and crooked;
-All the jurors are biased and crooked.

That's just not true.

Sometimes "your guy" is actually the crooked one.

Last edited:

cause boog said so lolz

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
white man speak with forked tongue

one side of mouth

espouses jury system

other side of mouth says

alter warrrants with no skin in the game
Seems a little racist against white guys.

No. Certainly not alone. In the exact same way that showing Oklahomans have voted overwhelmingly Republican for decades at the national level wouldn't allow me to change venue because I'm prosecuting a Republican.

it's weird to me that you guys are so eager to jettison the entire criminal justice jury system. It's like you've got absolutely zero faith in your fellow American when they disagree with you politically. We gonna try all cases where exactly? Only in Republican federal Districts? Gonna put a required maximum deviation between R and D votes?

To listen to some of you:

-the investigators are all biased and crooked;
-All the Judges are biased and crooked;
-All the prosecutors are biased and crooked;
-All the jurors are biased and crooked.

That's just not true.

Sometimes "your guy" is actually the crooked one.
When the justice system is allowed to have double standards you damn right I've lost faith in the Justice System when it comes to holding politicians in Washington accountable.
If you can not see the double standards present in the FBI/DOJ and in some cases actual Judges I don't know what to tell you.
Hell what they have done to the January 6th protesters should alarm everyone. I have no problem holding them accountable for breaking the law but holding them in solitary confinement and not allowing them bail is a blatant abuse of power.

When the justice system is allowed to have double standards you damn right I've lost faith in the Justice System when it comes to holding politicians in Washington accountable.
If you can not see the double standards present in the FBI/DOJ and in some cases actual Judges I don't know what to tell you.
Hell what they have done to the January 6th protesters should alarm everyone. I have no problem holding them accountable for breaking the law but holding them in solitary confinement and not allowing them bail is a blatant abuse of power.

The majority of defendants have been released pre-trial. Those deemed flight risks and dangerous have been held still and/or in solitary confinement.

Do some research.

I thought you were tough on crime???

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I think it is fairly plain to see that the DC judicial system is highly politically motivated and will take political action when given the chance. What a republican house needs to do is impeach them all. Although I am fairly sure the politics will continue when you can't get a senate to agree to it. You are left with little recourse except to convince the American people to put more Republicans in the senate.

To do that what Republicans need to do is go ahead and impeach them. You might pick a couple off and you will send a message to both the system and the American people that you need more Republicans in the senate. If the people realy want this they will do just that. But you have to show them your willingness to go the distance.

How many will quit when the writing is on the wall. Republicans have to be willing to get thier hands in the mud.

• Wow
Reactions: CowboyJD
The majority of defendants have been released pre-trial. Those deemed flight risks and dangerous have been held still and/or in solitary confinement.

Do some research.

I thought you were tough on crime???

Carry on
Flight risks and dangerous. LMFAO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT