ADVERTISEMENT

Federal Agents Say They Have Enough Evidence To Charge Hunter

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
They're trying to get ahead of this to make it seem minor and not get President Biden involved.

When Republicans take control, Democrats can claim the issue has been addressed and there is no need to investigate further.

Hunter gets a slap on the wrist and Joe Biden is protected.

They're trying to get ahead of this to make it seem minor and not get President Biden involved.

When Republicans take control, Democrats can claim the issue has been addressed and there is no need to investigate further.

Hunter gets a slap on the wrist and Joe Biden is protected.
After all the numerous and continuing Democrat demanded investigations into Trump I welcome Democrats trying to say there is no need to investigate the Biden's any further.

We already knew this which makes you wonder why this is now being recycled and presented as some sort of new revelation by a leftist outlet. Oh well the leftists melting down on Twitter make it all worth it.
You ok with this leak a few weeks before the election?

If the grounds for commencing federal prosecution are met, I hope the U.S. Attorney does his job and charges.

Oh my, now that is hilarious. You ask if I'm OK with a left wing propaganda outlet running a story on information that has been well known for months? Goodness 2 cents your bias has broken your ability to see what is right in front of you.
On another note were you OK with the censoring of Hunter's Laptop right before the 202 election? Were you OK with 50 sum odd ex intelligence officials lying to the American people about the laptop. Are you OK with the MSM propaganda outlets ignoring the Bobulinski story? Are you OK with the lefts propagnada outlets manipulating news to keep people mis and un-informed? Of course you are but you have the audacity to ask if I'm OK with a leftist propaganda outlets running a story that looks bad for Democrats. Priceless.
If the grounds for commencing federal prosecution are met, I hope the U.S. Attorney does his job and charges.

Oh my, now that is hilarious. You ask if I'm OK with a left wing propaganda outlet running a story on information that has been well known for months? Goodness 2 cents your bias has broken your ability to see what is right in front of you.
On another note were you OK with the censoring of Hunter's Laptop right before the 202 election? Were you OK with 50 sum odd ex intelligence officials lying to the American people about the laptop. Are you OK with the MSM propaganda outlets ignoring the Bobulinski story? Are you OK with the lefts propagnada outlets manipulating news to keep people mis and un-informed? Of course you are but you have the audacity to ask if I'm OK with a leftist propaganda outlets running a story that looks bad for Democrats. Priceless.
Don't be rediculous. Of course he is okay with all those things.

Oh my, now that is hilarious. You ask if I'm OK with a left wing propaganda outlet running a story on information that has been well known for months?
So the answer to the question is yes, you are fine with the leak. Not surprising at all.

No, I'm not ok with your right-wing spin mixed in with facts.

You want to drop the spin and ask simple factual questions, I'll be more than glad to answer them.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
So the answer to the question is yes, you are fine with the leak. Not surprising at all.

FIrst off this information is not new, it's been known for months. Second of all, those of you on the left were and are fully supportive of any and all October surprises against Republicans. If you want a current example of that look no further than the Herchel Walker controversy. Now you want to implement your Alynski tactic of forcing the right to live up to their standards all while ignoring it wasn't the right that wrote the story, it was the left. If you have an issue with this October surprise you might want to speak out against your left wing propaganda outlet not me. I'm just sitting here laughing at the stupidity of the leftist who can't see what is going on.
No, I'm not ok with your right-wing spin mixed in with facts.
Right wing spin? Everything I noted has been proven without question, now quit playing your silly games and answer the question with a simple yes or no you demand out of others. :D
You want to drop the spin and ask simple factual questions, I'll be more than glad to answer them.

Why not?

If the grounds for commencing federal prosecution are met, why wait?
While I know you leftist feel free to abuse the power of the federal government when it suits your needs, there is a well known DOJ policy forbidding election interference. I would consider this election interference and would be against it.

Second of all, those of you on the left were and are fully supportive of any and all October surprises against Republicans.
Were you upset or did you call foul over such leaks/surprises?

btw, I've never stated that I have a problem with the leak or the reporting from the Washington Post. You are once again assuming that I do. You do know what they say about people who assume, right?🤣

Right wing spin? Everything I noted has been proven without question:D
The fact that you believe this illustrates how committed you are to the propaganda and spin you are being fed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
there is a well known DOJ policy forbidding election interference. I would consider this election interference and would be against it.
This policy includes not commenting on ongoing investigation and not taking steps that will be viewed as influencing an election.

Did you believe this policy should have been followed in 2016? Or was it just "guidance* and not an ironclad rule?

• Haha
Were you upset or did you call foul over such leaks/surprises?
Doesn't matter as the right isn't the one that did this it was the left. If you were not a person that allowed your bias to overcome your thought process you would be asking why and why now? But to answer your question I do not like the dirty politics that both sides play, but they all do and we all have to deal with it.
btw, I've never stated that I have a problem with the leak or the reporting from the Washington Post. You are once again assuming that I do. You do know what they say about people who assume, right?🤣
Your sure seem to as you are making a big deal out of it.
The fact that you believe this illustrates how committed you are to the propaganda and spin you are being fed.
Really, Zuckerberg didn't come out and say they censored the laptop story? The Twitter exec didn't say they made a mistake by censoring the laptop story. The FBI didn't contact social media companies and tell them to be aware of a coming disinformation dump? 50 sum odd ex intelligence officials didn't write a letter saying the laptop had all the signs of Russian Disinformation? Wow I must be totally misinformed if none of that happened.
I gave you my answer. You are welcome to amend your questions whenever you like.

I believe all those Russian disinformation folks should be locked up for the criminal act of lying about the Hunter Biden laptop. It had a massive influence on the election.

This policy includes not commenting on ongoing investigation and not taking steps that will be viewed as influencing an election.

Did you believe this policy should have been followed in 2016? Or was it just "guidance* and not an ironclad rule?
I've already stated I don't like it but both sides do it and we all have to deal with it. Personally I would prefer debates on nothing but policy, but we all know that is never going to happen. Is it OK with you if I think it's not proper for the DOJ to charge Hunter before the election? You know how much you approval means to me. :D

I believe all those Russian disinformation folks should be locked up for the criminal act of lying about the Hunter Biden laptop. It had a massive influence on the election.
Unfortuantely the only election interference Democrats have an issue with is that which negatively effects Democrats, that which effects Republicans is fully supported by them.

Doesn't matter as the right isn't the one that did this it was the left.
How do you know the sources quoted in the article were from people on the left? Is this another one of your assumptions?

Your sure seem to as you are making a big deal out of it.
Did I start this thread? I simply asked your opinion on the leak since you brought it up.

• Haha
I've already stated I don't like it but both sides do it and we all have to deal with it.
Then get outraged and condemn it when both sides do it instead of the outrage/condemnation when it is happening to a Republican and excuse making ("everyone does it") when it happens to a Democrat.

For once in your life, don't apply a double standard.

Then get outraged and condemn it when both sides do it instead of the outrage/condemnation when it is happening to a Republican and excuse making ("everyone does it") when it happens to a Democrat.

For once in your life, don't apply a double standard.
I think I did when I said it wasn't proper to charge Hunter before the election.

How do you know the sources quoted in the article were from people on the left? Is this another one of your assumptions?

Did I start this thread? I simply asked your opinion on the leak since you brought it up.
Good grief, it's a left wing propaganda outlet that for some reason recycled already well known information to sstir up the controversy. If you were a legitimate thinking person you would be asking why and why now. Leftist don't do anything without a purpose.

I think I did when I said it wasn't proper to charge Hunter before the election.
Was what occurred before the 2016 election proper? If your answer is no, did you articulate that position back then or were you celebrating what was occurring?

Good grief, it's a left wing propaganda outlet that for some reason recycled already well known information to sstir up the controversy. If you were a legitimate thinking person you would be asking why and why now. Leftist don't do anything without a purpose.
I didn't ask you about the article. I asked you about the leak.

Voting Kamala Harris GIF by Joe Biden
Lets Go Politics GIF by The Democrats

Was what occurred before the 2016 election proper? If your answer is no, did you articulate that position back then or were you celebrating what was occurring?

Nope didn't have an issue in regards to Hillary. The public was demanding Jim Comey and the FBI provide information to the American people on a case that had been very public. He laid out a prosecutable case and then to cover Lynch's ass immediately made the decision not to charge her for what were obvious crimes.

I didn't ask you about the article. I asked you about the leak.
You now have a problem with leaks? My how the worm has turned.
Are you sure the story is the result of a leak? These left wing propaganda outlets have a history of making shit up out of thin air to get clicks.

Not sure what you don't understand, people that pay attention have known all of this for months. Only a extremely biased, uniformed person would see this as something new. Which should beg the question, which I've asked several times before, why and why now? Come on 2 Cents, you are a smart guy, why would a left wing propaganda outlet print a story that would potentially harm Democrats before an election?

Exactly. Double standard.

You are the king of double standards on this board. Congratulations.
Everything is not always black and white regardless of your effort to make it that way. If you are a thinking person you always have to consider the consequences of every action. Would you have preferred the FBI stay silent before the 2016 election and then after the election come out with all of that information? The backlash would have been of epic proportions if the FBI had done that and you know it.

You now have a problem with leaks?
As it relates to ongoing criminal investigations from those associated with the government's investigation, absolutely. As it relates to politics and public policy, no.

Are you sure the story is the result of a leak?
No, I'm not sure. You seem to be though.

The story is based on sources and if you want to believe the content of the story (as you do), then you have to believe the sources are real.

Or are you now trying to argue the story is made up?

Come on 2 Cents, you are a smart guy, why would a left wing propaganda outlet print a story that would potentially harm Democrats before an election?
Because a reporter got a good scoop from some trusted sources and WaPo editors decided to run the story.

What is your conspiracy theory?

Would you have preferred the FBI stay silent before the 2016 election and then after the election come out with all of that information?
Yes, if there was an ongoing (or reopened) criminal investigation. Once the investigation is complete, I believe it is appropriate to either make a charge or, in the case of a publicly known investigation, release a statement saying the investigation is complete and there are no charges. What Comey did in July 2016 over the top though. Grandstanding.

This means, btw, that I have no problem with charges being brought against Hunter Biden today, next week, or the day before the election. If the investigation is complete, and the legal standard is met, charge. If the investigation is still ongoing though, keep your mouth shut and plug the leaks.

As it relates to ongoing criminal investigations from those associated with the government's investigation, absolutely. As it relates to politics and public policy, no.
Interesting, you can hold conflicting opinions but others who have similiar conflicts you say they have double standards. Isn't that just a tad hypocritical?
No, I'm not sure. You seem to be though.
I know the story is months old and question why now.
The story is based on sources and if you want to believe the content of the story (as you do), then you have to believe the sources are real.

Or are you now trying to argue the story is made up?

How many times must you be told the story is months old and is nothing new.
Because a reporter got a good scoop from some trusted sources and WaPo editors decided to run the story.

What is your conspiracy theory?

Good scoop like they did on Russian Collusion? Surely you are not this naive or trusting of proven liars.

As to conspiracy theories I have none, merely questions of why and why now? Why would a left wing propaganda outlet that has a history of ignoring stories harmful to Democrats and making shit up out of thin air print a story knowing the potential negative effects on Democrats before the midterm election? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the Washington Compost is in the bag for Democrats, have they suddenly seen the light? Very doubtful.

I don't think it would be proper to charge Hunter before the election. I also think these charges are merely the tip of the iceberg. We will find out for sure if and when Republicans take over Congress and are allowed to investigate potential wrong doings of the Bidens.
The not charging Defendants within a certain time period of elections is DOJ/FBI protocol and not a legal requirement.

Seems weird to me that someone would wait to file charges before the election when it inevitably leaks out before the election that you've supposedly got enough to file. At that point the damage is done anyway.

IMO, if you have enough to charge them....get after it. Whomever it is. Whenever it is.

As for the rest of what you think in your post....time will certainly tell.

Investigate them all, charge them if you've got probable cause, convict them with beyond a reasonable doubt evidence....and time will tell.

Papa will just pardon him on the way out right. Any reasonable person can read between the lines and tell quite a few of his ventures involve papa in the shadows.

Interesting, you can hold conflicting opinions but others who have similiar conflicts you say they have double standards. Isn't that just a tad hypocritical?
Not a double standard. I don't apply the principle I gave you unfairly to different people. I could care less if it is a Republican or Democrat (man or woman, black or white, tall or short) being investigated, there shouldn't be leaks from the government during ongoing criminal investigations.

As to conspiracy theories I have none, merely questions of why and why now? Why would a left wing propaganda outlet that has a history of ignoring stories harmful to Democrats and making shit up out of thin air print a story knowing the potential negative effects on Democrats before the midterm election? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the Washington Compost is in the bag for Democrats, have they suddenly seen the light? Very doubtful.
The main problem you have in your reasoning here is your misguided right-wing assumptions of WaPo and all the journalists/editors associated with them. I don't disagree that WaPo's editorial board is left-learning or even that it's newsroom operations lean left. But when they get a scoop and they trust the scoop, they tend to run with it.

The not charging Defendants within a certain time period of elections is DOJ/FBI protocol and not a legal requirement.

Seems weird to me that someone would wait to file charges before the election when it inevitably leaks out before the election that you've supposedly got enough to file. At that point the damage is done anyway.

IMO, if you have enough to charge them....get after it. Whomever it is. Whenever it is.

As for the rest of what you think in your post....time will certainly tell.

Investigate them all, charge them if you've got probable cause, convict them with beyond a reasonable doubt evidence....and time will tell.
I certainly understand what your saying but shouldn't we expect and desire precedent to be followed? Precedent is there to be followed as a check against a crazy political atmosphere. I think we can all agree the political atmosphere is absolutely nuts right now.
As to the leak, was it really a leak? We have known they had enough information and evidence to charge Hunter for these specific crimes for some time. That's what caused much of the criticism of the FBI/DOJ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT