ADVERTISEMENT

Shocking, Trump Family Received 5 Million Dollar Interest Free Forgivable Loan From China

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Except it wasn't the Trump family that received the 5 million dollar forgivable interest free loan, it was the Biden Family. If this had been the Trump family it would be on the front page and lead story of every MSM outlet out there but for some reason they provide zero coverage of it. Wonder why that is?

Except it wasn't the Trump family that received the 5 million dollar forgivable interest free loan, it was the Biden Family. If this had been the Trump family it would be on the front page and lead story of every MSM outlet out there but for some reason they provide zero coverage of it. Wonder why that is?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...mysterious-trump-tower-lease/?sh=6bdc464eed11

carry on

I am beyond tired of foreign political influence over our politicians in the form of bribes. Both parties just sick of it. The Biden family are hall of famers in this category.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I’m good with Trump not being the repub rep. He currently isn’t the president. Circle yourself right back.

Sooooo…you didn’t even the read the original article, which cited an email about a loan on June 26, 2017. At which point Biden wasn’t in office lol.

“CirCle YoUrsELf RigHt BaCk”

carry on

Sooooo…you didn’t even the read the original article, which cited an email about a loan on June 26, 2017. At which point Biden wasn’t in office lol.

“CirCle YoUrsELf RigHt BaCk”

carry on
Once again you can't help but prove your hypocrisy. Every false allegation you swallowed about Trump was from times he was not in office.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
You're such a joke Champ.
elon-musk-smoke.gif

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

carry on
Poor attempt to deflect away from the Biden crime family but since you brought it up you might want to check on what is spent keeping Hunter under wraps so he doesn't embarrass Biden along with the $500K spent on building a wall around one of Biden's houses. I don't have a problem with expenses spent protecting a President regardless of which party they belong to. Protecting a President shouldn't be a political issue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT