ADVERTISEMENT

PSU-illinois

april racer

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2011
just a heads up, psu v Illinois is on now on BTN. Starting at 141, so nolf v martinez is third match.

I shoulda checked the schedule. I live a little over 1 hour from Champaign, and am actually in town right this very minute. Decided to get out of Springfield for the afternoon.

Something was amiss about Martinez as he was gassed and looked out of it when the 2nd period started. Might have been sick and tried to gut it out but he sure did not look like himself. Great win for Nolf congrats to him!

Reactions: ctdub
Something was amiss about Martinez as he was gassed and looked out of it when the 2nd period started. Might have been sick and tried to gut it out but he sure did not look like himself. Great win for Nolf congrats to him!
Looked like he burned himself out trying to maul Nolf early - got away from fundamentals, burned his energy, and paid for it.

Willie Smalls believes Nolf will never lose to Imar I was stunned to see that but he also picked Nolf to win this match

Main take away from this match, DO NOT ROLL AROUND ON THE MAT with PSU. They do not overpower the opponent. It's all about positioning.

Reactions: dunkej01
Nickal and Nolfs emergence from AA contenders to title contenders does not bode well for us.

IMAR did look off and I would bet an injury or weight cut had something to do with it. Saying that he did almost put Nolf on his back early.

This makes that win for Mark Hall over Nolf this past summer look even more impressive then it already was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT