141 Young v.Alan Hart
149 Voinovich v, Brock Mauler
157 Gfel1er v. Jacques
165 Sheets v. O'Toole
174 Plott v. Mocco
184 Witlake v. Hawks
197 Surber V. Rocky Elam
285 Doucet v. Zach Elam
I am not going to provide predictions because I would let my orange covered glasses prevail. I will say that against Michigan we could win the first 4 weights with slight upsets at 125 and 141. That is my tinted glasses talking so my head tells me two of four. We should win at 174 and 197 to have 4 wins and I predict final score Michigan 21-12. Missouri is the tougher match-up but we should have 4 wins at 133,157,174,184 and a final team score of 22-12 for Missouri. This hurts my Cowboy heart to post this.

Reactions: bwel9339
Oklahoma st can beat Michigan. Amine limped off last week so not sure if you see him. Can win 133 141 149 165 174 197. Toss ups at 125 & 184. Mizzu the best case scenario is probably a 6-4 dual with Oklahoma st winning 133 174 184 and grab another one at 141 149 157

Wittlake is listed above, is that confirmed or more of a hoping type thing? Also, Chance Lamer has missed the last few duals @ 149 for Michigan, is he definitely out?

Rylan Rogers went @ 197 against Ohio St. Would be interesting to see him against Surber.

Oklahoma st can beat Michigan. Amine limped off last week so not sure if you see him. Can win 133 141 149 165 174 197. Toss ups at 125 & 184. Mizzu the best case scenario is probably a 6-4 dual with Oklahoma st winning 133 174 184 and grab another one at 141 149 157
As I said we could win 125 and 141 which would give us the first four however Witcraft in his first match after making the cut could be a stretch. Mattin at 141 is a ranked opponent but low ranked and we could win,. If we do win the first 4 then I would predict a win with Plott and Surber. If, as you say Amine is hurt, we could win 7 but this is a stretch and I hope you are right. Apologize for the Missouri mis-spelling in the heading. Listening to John talk about Witlake makes me think he is back as the starter.

As I said we could win 125 and 141 which would give us the first four however Witcraft in his first match after making the cut could be a stretch. Mattin at 141 is a ranked opponent but low ranked and we could win,. If we do win the first 4 then I would predict a win with Plott and Surber. If, as you say Amine is hurt, we could win 7 but this is a stretch and I hope you are right. Apologize for the Missouri mis-spelling in the heading. Listening to John talk about Witlake makes me think he is back as the starter.
Not seeing how any are predicting a win at 125 or is Medley not wrestling. This is a meet where Fix, Young, Plott & Surber all need to be going for MD from the first whistle.

Wittlake is listed above, is that confirmed or more of a hoping type thing? Also, Chance Lamer has missed the last few duals @ 149 for Michigan, is he definitely out?

Rylan Rogers went @ 197 against Ohio St. Would be interesting to see him against Surber.

Sounded like Witlake being held out was cautionary or sort of strategic so I think we should see him.

The above is from the recap of Smiths radio show.

Reactions: bwel9339 and JAY45
Today's media day interviews are up on YouTube. John said Wittlake is a go for this weekend. He got dinged up in practice last week and they held him out for precautionary reasons.
If we could just get a little bit of John’s toughness into a few of these guys we’d have something.

There's an article on Rokfin that indicates Jake Woodley is on Michigan's trackwrestling roster. Checked it out, he's eligible and certified, so it's possible he wrestles.

They've needed a 197. There was some chatter last spring that Michigan went after Buchanan as a transfer target. I think Willie said Michigan and Iowa were both reported for tampering.

There's an article on Rokfin that indicates Jake Woodley is on Michigan's trackwrestling roster. Checked it out, he's eligible and certified, so it's possible he wrestles.

They've needed a 197. There was some chatter last spring that Michigan went after Buchanan as a transfer target. I think Willie said Michigan and Iowa were both reported for tampering.
He's been listed and certed on Michigan roster for a few weeks now . But he's not on the Michigan roster on the website.

Hopefully we can win the ones we are supposed to and pull off a couple of upsets. I’m excited to see what Witcraft brings. It’s been a while since he’s been 125. Action shouldn’t be a problem.

I couldn’t find a Rofkin app for my smart TV. So dumb. I’m going to try to mirror it to my TV from my phone.

I couldn’t find a Rofkin app for my smart TV. So dumb. I’m going to try to mirror it to my TV from my phone.
Thats my plan. No TV app that I could find, it's one of the few nice things about Flo.

Thats my plan. No TV app that I could find, it's one of the few nice things about Flo.
Got the video but mirror feed is lousey (I've done this before with no issues) thus watching on tablet.

They still aren’t wrestling. It’s been 30 min of no sound and watching wrestlers warm up in sweats.

Surber wins 6-2

Doucet loses 5-3 to #1 Paris. Good showing by Doucet

Witcraft gets pinned in SV. Wrestled well. Just got caught.

18-15 Cowboys

Daton to wrap it up

So Michigan was without how many starters? Would that have changed the outcome?

How was the attendance?

Nice win!!!…. too bad there wasn’t a Cowboy friendly way to watch it!!!….Even KSPI radio let me down!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT