ADVERTISEMENT

Proof that the Biden family is racist

I’m happy you have a safe space to work it out.

It's rinse and repeat. Ya'll default to ad hominem attacks and memes the instant you're legitimately engaged. It's all you CAN do once engaged.

People say there is no systematic racism yet 81 million people voted for a racist for president
It’s weird, isn’t it? 81 million leftists voted for a racist president that promised them he’d put an end to systemic racism. Were they that stupid, or that racist themselves, which, as you implied proves racism in America is systemic? Maybe we should put @davidallen on seeking the answer. He has lots of experience in utilizing white privilege in a systemically racist line of work.

Last edited:
It’s weird, isn’t it? 81 million leftist voted for a racist president that promised them he’s put an end to systemic racism. We’re they that stupid, or that racist themselves, which, as you implied prices racism in America is systemic? Maybe we should put @davidallen on seeking the answer. He has lots of experience in utilizing white privilege in a systemically racist line of work.

Where did Biden promise to put an end to systemic racism? Did you just make up another story, Dan?

It’s weird, isn’t it? 81 million leftist voted for a racist president that promised them he’s put an end to systemic racism. We’re they that stupid, or that racist themselves, which, as you implied prices racism in America is systemic? Maybe we should put @davidallen on seeking the answer. He has lots of experience in utilizing white privilege in a systemically racist line of work.
Probably some racist probably some hoping Biden would be less racist than Trump. Amazingly racist system that produces a presidential race where Biden gets 90% of the black vote.

No, not everyone thinks like you do. I don't vote for a kind of life when I vote. Neither do millions of other americans that look at policies and who might be the most stable, empathetic, kind, etc.

That not everyone is in a cult and looks for a hero when they vote, like an 8 year old. Millions of us look down and read policy and current events and think and don't emotionally project "I wanna be like him" when they vote. That's the anthem of a #BornFollower. If @MegaPoke hadn't ran off when Trump lost I'd have him put a bass line to it.

You know why blacks think that's racist? Because legions of white trash are the same way. You guys always quit drilling once you hit black. You don't isolate family income, or education, or multi-generational parental involvement, etc. You're not interested in true reform of shit -- it's just a way to denigrate a race. I've never heard one single conservatism conduct a demographic analysis of negative black demographics beyond race. Why is that? Millions of white trash didn't come from generations of slaves and non-family as a policy, and still haven't done any better.

first part is just stupid and shows why you are basically a woman. You don’t care about what happens, just that someone who pretends to be kind on camera is smiling as they lie to you. Good lord.

When you have been “reading policy” all these years, which one showed black communities getting more pieces of the pie? Your party has overseen black communities, you have zero excuses. It’s all on you.

so white trash choose to be poor, blacks have to be poor because the system makes them. And marriage rates going way up after slavery to way down now is the result of...slavery? That’s a very rational argument.

keep doing what you are doing. I see bright things ahead.

Probably some racist probably some hoping Biden would be less racist than Trump. Amazingly racist system that produces a presidential race where Biden gets 90% of the black vote.
Pre-pandemic Trump’s policies seemed to be very beneficial to people of color, which IMO puts to rest the insistence by race baiters that he is racist. Post-pandemic his policies were a clusterf__k.

But putting that aside for the moment, I have difficulty in understanding what you mean by “systemic racism.” I wonder if you would be willing to give a relatively detailed explanation of what you, Pilt, mean when you use it. Can you do that without resorting to speaking in tongues?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Where did Biden promise to put an end to systemic racism? Did you just make up another story, Dan?
Yeah, I made that up. Biden’s a racist and as such he’d never make such a hypocritical promise. Why would he want to end a system he has fully embraced and thoroughly profited from? The 81 million people that voted for him are obviously pure-bred racists themselves. I guess if we use your logic that means the Trump voters are the anti-racists.

Pre-pandemic Trump’s policies seemed to be very beneficial to people of color, which IMO puts to rest the insistence by race baiters that he is racist. Post-pandemic his policies were a clusterf__k.

But putting that aside for the moment, I have difficulty in understanding what you mean by “systemic racism.” I wonder if you would be willing to give a relatively detailed explanation of what you, Pilt, mean when you use it. Can you do that without resorting to speaking in tongues?
A system that produces racially disparate results is systematically racist

Reactions: davidallen
Too bland. Tell me what the system is and how it produces racially disparate results.
How many definitions of systematic racism are you going to throw out on the grounds of being too reasonable this year, Dan?

How many definitions of systematic racism are you going to throw out on the grounds of being too reasonable this year, Dan?
Probably all of them until you show proof your definition is realistic. How many definitions have you provided so far that I have dismissed as being too reasonable? I’m old and have memory issues, but I don’t remember you ever proffering anything but generic nonsense.

Let’s use college admissions as an example of racism being systemic. I’ll give an anecdote, but I think it is pretty normal. My daughter-in-law is a professor at a small liberal arts college. It’s in the top 25-30, elite, but more of a fallback school for kids that applied to the Ivy League but didn’t get in. Still a hard college to get into, but it ain’t Harvard. The major admissions focus of her college is the new popular term, equity. Has been for several years now. They systemically deny admission to better qualified white kids and give them to less qualified kids of color. As a result they are worried that their ranking is dropping, their student acceptance rate into grad schools and law schools is falling more into second tier grad schools and law schools. But in spite of their worries they are determined to continue their equity policies.

According to my d-i-l that seems to be a policy and a consequence of the policy that is endangering the reputations of many colleges of her college’s prestige. But under no circumstances are they planning on altering the policy: some better qualified white students will be rejected in favor of lesser qualified black and brown students, with the skin color being the deciding factor. And black and brown skin color takes top priority.

So would you explain to me how systemic racism against black and brown students applies to the college admissions process? Because it looks to me to be the other way around.

Last edited:
Welp, here I am. And here you are. Read.

You think you aren’t in a cult?

Lets go down the list.

You get down to 10 before you even have to slow down and ponder.

first part is just stupid and shows why you are basically a woman. You don’t care about what happens, just that someone who pretends to be kind on camera is smiling as they lie to you. Good lord.

When you have been “reading policy” all these years, which one showed black communities getting more pieces of the pie? Your party has overseen black communities, you have zero excuses. It’s all on you.

so white trash choose to be poor, blacks have to be poor because the system makes them. And marriage rates going way up after slavery to way down now is the result of...slavery? That’s a very rational argument.

keep doing what you are doing. I see bright things ahead.

And of course you didn't respond to the substance regarding why your demographic analysis stops with race. Figured. You have no response. Spin, spin, spin. Race race race.

Yeah, I made that up. Biden’s a racist and as such he’d never make such a hypocritical promise. Why would he want to end a system he has fully embraced and thoroughly profited from? The 81 million people that voted for him are obviously pure-bred racists themselves. I guess if we use your logic that means the Trump voters are the anti-racists.

Maybe you shouldn't make things up because you feel that way? I wouldn't like him making a grandiose promise like that.

Maybe you shouldn't make things up because you feel that way? I wouldn't like him making a grandiose promise like that.
You have a good point. I felt the Biden voters voted for him in part because they thought he would end racism. I realize now that the Biden voters voted for him because they are racists and voted for the racist candidate. Thank you, Sys, for clarifying that for me!

Probably all of them until you show proof your definition is realistic. How many definitions have you provided so far that I have dismissed as being too reasonable? I’m old and have memory issues, but I don’t remember you ever proffering anything but generic nonsense.
A realistic definition, Dan? Can you define realistic definition?
Let’s use college admissions as an example of racism being systemic. I’ll give an anecdote, but I think it is pretty normal. My daughter-in-law is a professor at a small liberal arts college. It’s in the top 25-30, elite, but more of a fallback school for kids that applied to the Ivy League but didn’t get in. Still a hard college to get into, but it ain’t Harvard. The major admissions focus of her college is the new popular term, equity. Has been for several years now. They systemically deny admission to better qualified white kids and give them to less qualified kids of color. As a result they are worried that their ranking is dropping, their student acceptance rate into grad schools and law schools is falling more into second tier grad schools and law schools. But in spite of their worries they are determined to continue their equity policies.

According to my d-i-l that seems to be a policy and a consequence of the policy that is endangering the reputations of many colleges of her college’s prestige. But under no circumstances are they planning on altering the policy: some better qualified white students will be rejected in favor of lesser qualified black and brown students, with the skin color being the deciding factor. And black and brown skin color takes top priority.

So would you explain to me how systemic racism against black and brown students applies to the college admissions process? Because it looks to me to be the other way around.
That sounds like a major problem for your daughter in law's school if its mission is ranking highly in rankings published in a magazine that no one reads anymore.

Dan: There is no systematic racism.
Also Dan: My daughter in law's school has to accept less qualified students if it wants a racially diverse student body.

A realistic definition, Dan? Can you define realistic definition?

That sounds like a major problem for your daughter in law's school if its mission is ranking highly in rankings published in a magazine that no one reads anymore.

Dan: There is no systematic racism.
Also Dan: My daughter in law's school has to accept less qualified students if it wants a racially diverse student body.
A realistic definition: show me a systemic policy of *intentional* racism, a policy whose sole intent is to keep out people of color no matter what qualities they may possess. Show me a policy that systemically prevents a Walter Williams or Thomas Sowell from advancing in wealth and prestige strictly because they have black skin. IMO it ain’t systemic unless it’s purposely designed to prevent advancement in a particular endeavor.

From your other remark I gather it is not true you are a professor. “Defunct” magazines aside there is not a college or university in America that does not obsess about its reputation/ranking.

Reactions: iasooner2000
LOL.

The QOP is the party of Lincoln #amiright?

I guarantee you if Lincoln were here today he would be a Democrat. Hell, he was hardly a Republican in his own day. Anyone know what party Lincoln identified with for the majority of his political life? Do you know what party he was a member of when he won reelection in 1864? I thought not.

Good meme though.

Honest Abe was on the National Union ticket in 1864 when he won in a landslide….the National Union Party being the temporary name the Republican Party ran him under while he was trying to pull the Union back together, no thanks to the Northern Democrats (who wanted to make peace with the South becaus ….reasons….and slavery wasn’t that objection , really) and Southern Democrats (who loved their slavery and collectively lost their sh*t when Lincoln was elected in 1860 and started an actual insurrection).

Abe certainly wouldn’t be a member of today’s BlueAnon Party since he had to fight them for his entire term in office - both against the rebellious armys of the Southern States and the Democrats in Congress that sought to make “peace” with the Confederacy

Personally, I believe he wouldn’t join either party…he’d just stare at us with a scowl that Eddie Sutton would envy…..especially after he found out that the current occupant of the White House has stated several times that he wished his home state of Delaware had joined the insurrection.

And of course you didn't respond to the substance regarding why your demographic analysis stops with race. Figured. You have no response. Spin, spin, spin. Race race race.

I don’t want to leave you hanging. What specifically would you like me to comment on?

A realistic definition: show me a systemic policy of *intentional* racism,
You are asking me to find examples of your narrow definition of systematic racism. Cool. If you want to call a system that produces racially disparate outcomes something else like accidentally racist or systematically prone to reifying inequalities that just so happen to pre-exist along racial lines, that's fine with me.

a policy whose sole intent is to keep out people of color no matter what qualities they may possess.
What about a policy that results in black and brown people being less qualified for college, that's OK as long as it was enacted by someone wearing a klan hood?
Show me a policy that systemically prevents a Walter Williams or Thomas Sowell from advancing in wealth and prestige strictly because they have black skin.
You are talking about policies now, not systems. There is a system that produces only two famous black economists every 50 years.
IMO it ain’t systemic unless it’s purposely designed to prevent advancement in a particular endeavor.
cool again, call it whatever you would like. I call it systemic racism, you can call it just really bad luck for black people.
From your other remark I gather it is not true you are a professor. “Defunct” magazines aside there is not a college or university in America that does not obsess about its reputation/ranking.
At Rose State we prioritize our mission of providing quality affordable education to those who can benefit from it over such pointless goals as rankings.

You are asking me to find examples of your narrow definition of systematic racism. Cool. If you want to call a system that produces racially disparate outcomes something else like accidentally racist or systematically prone to reifying inequalities that just so happen to pre-exist along racial lines, that's fine with me.

What about a policy that results in black and brown people being less qualified for college, that's OK as long as it was enacted by someone wearing a klan hood?

You are talking about policies now, not systems. There is a system that produces only two famous black economists every 50 years.

cool again, call it whatever you would like. I call it systemic racism, you can call it just really bad luck for black people.

At Rose State we prioritize our mission of providing quality affordable education to those who can benefit from it over such pointless goals as rankings.
I suppose you could say I have a narrow definition of systemic racism if you mean my expectation is for the racism to be intentional. But racism, whether you call it systematic or something else is not racism unless the act is intentional, and the intention is to cause harm. I probably wouldn’t object as much if you wanted to call it systemic prejudice, since prejudice is more of a culturally learned attitude, often the prejudiced person is unaware of his prejudice, and does not advocate policies or systems (you choose the word, I’m good with either) intentionally designed to be harmful or hurtful, it’s just an attitude. By that definition I would agree that most people of every color harbor elements of prejudice.

I agree and admit that oftentimes people of color are met with obstacles white people rarely see. I assume you are white, and I assume you got your position at Rose State in some way because you are white, that it may have been more difficult if you were black. But to be honest I don’t know if that’s the case in 2021. If you got the job over a more deserving black or brown applicant you should probably resign your position and insist it be given to a person of color if you truely want to end the systemic racism you see around you. It may not change the way you see the country, but you would most likely feel much better about yourself, your moral piety.

I would add that if Rose State is not concerned with its reputation or academic standing within the university community it is an outlier, maybe the only college in America that feels that way. I’m sure Rose State is a fine college, but your belief it offers a quality academic environment equal to colleges the defunct magazine rates as superior is a little delusional. It’s a good college for what it provides and the clientele it serves. There’s nothing wrong with that. You obviously take pride in your institution, and that’s a good thing. But don’t get carried away with your superlatives!

2433fe6aef6debe9.jpeg

I suppose you could say I have a narrow definition of systemic racism if you mean my expectation is for the racism to be intentional. But racism, whether you call it systematic or something else is not racism unless the act is intentional, and the intention is to cause harm. I probably wouldn’t object as much if you wanted to call it systemic prejudice, since prejudice is more of a culturally learned attitude, often the prejudiced person is unaware of his prejudice, and does not advocate policies or systems (you choose the word, I’m good with either) intentionally designed to be harmful or hurtful, it’s just an attitude. By that definition I would agree that most people of every color harbor elements of prejudice.

I agree and admit that oftentimes people of color are met with obstacles white people rarely see. I assume you are white, and I assume you got your position at Rose State in some way because you are white, that it may have been more difficult if you were black. But to be honest I don’t know if that’s the case in 2021. If you got the job over a more deserving black or brown applicant you should probably resign your position and insist it be given to a person of color if you truely want to end the systemic racism you see around you. It may not change the way you see the country, but you would most likely feel much better about yourself, your moral piety.

I would add that if Rose State is not concerned with its reputation or academic standing within the university community it is an outlier, maybe the only college in America that feels that way. I’m sure Rose State is a fine college, but your belief it offers a quality academic environment equal to colleges the defunct magazine rates as superior is a little delusional. It’s a good college for what it provides and the clientele it serves. There’s nothing wrong with that. You obviously take pride in your institution, and that’s a good thing. But don’t get carried away with your superlatives!
Dan I should specify all the Rose State talk is tongue in cheek. I do not work at Rose State, don't have a PhD, never have been a professor.

Cool. We have systemic prejudice and it is bad.

Dan. This frankly ended the argument.

Two in all this time? TWO??

Cool. We have systemic prejudice and it is bad.
You can think it’s bad if you want. I don’t see the horror you claim exists. I don’t think a single person on this board, for example, advocates for a policy or system designed to intentionally harm another race. Well, maybe some of you on the left want to invoke harm on white peoples, but like you leftists so frequently say: that’s different!

Prejudice is not going away anytime soon, if ever. Human nature is not the political construct you want it to be.

You can think it’s bad if you want. I don’t see the horror you claim exists. I don’t think a single person on this board, for example, advocates for a policy or system designed to intentionally harm another race. Well, maybe some of you on the left want to invoke harm on white peoples, but like you leftists so frequently say: that’s different!

Prejudice is not going away anytime soon, if ever. Human nature is not the political construct you want it to be.
You see no horror in vast racial wealth gaps or that racial minorities are less qualified for college than white peers?

Dan. This frankly ended the argument.

Two in all this time? TWO??
Two towering figures in their field. How many towering figures from the last 50 years can you personally name? Fifty years ago there were roughly 9 white people for every one black person in America. I doubt there have been 18 towering figures from the last 50 years in the economic profession that most people could cite. So I don’t see the issue you are trying to hype, although I understand your need to hype it.

You see no horror in vast racial wealth gaps or that racial minorities are less qualified for college than white peers?
That’s a tough one for me to answer in a few words. Horror? No. There are *many* reasons why racial minorities are less qualified than their white peers. If you want to call government provided educational opportunities, government run schools as evidence of systemic racism I say go for it. But keep in mind these are institutions your team normally thinks highly of.

Two towering figures in their field. How many towering figures from the last 50 years can you personally name? Fifty years ago there were roughly 9 white people for every one black person in America. I doubt there have been 18 towering figures from the last 50 years in the economic profession that most people could cite. So I don’t see the issue you are trying to hype, although I understand your need to hype it.
Only libertarians and people who argue with libertarians online know Thomas Sowell. And I don't know anything about Walter Williams.

1. Milton Friedman
2. Gene Fama
3. Paul Krugman
4. Black
5. Scholes
6. Merton Miller
7. Ben Bernanke
8. Janet Yellen
9. Alan Greenspan
10. Ken French
11. Robert Shiller
12. Roger Ibbotson
13. Tobin
14. Jeremy Siegel
15. Jared Bernstein
16. Claudia Sohm
17. Warren Mosler
18. Paul Volker
19. Stephanie Kelton
20. Barro

That’s a tough one for me to answer in a few words. Horror? No. There are *many* reasons why racial minorities are less qualified than their white peers. If you want to call government provided educational opportunities, government run schools as evidence of systemic racism I say go for it. But keep in mind these are institutions your team normally thinks highly of.
Thats cool Dan, glad I know where you stand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT