ADVERTISEMENT

Bobo Testifies

Tulsaaggieson

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2010
Stillwater
https://thepostmillennial.com/joe-b...ess-associate-to-the-house?utm_campaign=64487

"In his opening statement, Bobulinski said that he was "happy for Americans to finally hear the facts and evidence that I have been trying to outline for over four years, all backed up and supported by emails, texts, documents, records, pictures, and other evidence," adding that these facts are "important for America’s national security."

"I want to be crystal clear: from my direct personal experience and what I have subsequently come to learn, it is clear to me that Joe Biden was 'the Brand' being sold by the Biden family," Bobulinski’s prepared opening statement read.

"His family’s foreign influence peddling operation — from China to Ukraine and elsewhere — sold out to foreign actors who were seeking to gain influence and access to Joe Biden and the United States government."

Bobulinski wrote that Biden was "more than a participant in and beneficiary of his family’s business; he was an enabler, despite being buffered by a complex scheme to maintain plausible deniability."

This would be what we call an eyewitness. Directly involved, and close to the party in question. How will the Democrats attack this one? Or will they even try, being that Biden is already in trouble?

giphy.gif

They'll run out the clock for the putz......then condemn the hell out of him after he gets beat in November.

giphy.gif

They'll run out the clock for the putz......then condemn the hell out of him after he gets beat in November.
I don't know, the dems are in shark mode on Biden right now. He will bow out after the primary is over, or risk being removed so they can replace him. The long knives are out. I will be surprised if Biden is still the nominee by Nov.

I don't know, the dems are in shark mode on Biden right now. He will bow out after the primary is over, or risk being removed so they can replace him. The long knives are out. I will be surprised if Biden is still the nominee by Nov.
Who would they run? Newsome? Hell they didn’t want to run Biden but that was all they had.

I agree with the sentiment of your post, I just don’t see the candidate.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Who would they run? Newsome? Hell they didn’t want to run Biden but that was all they had.

I agree with the sentiment of your post, I just don’t see the candidate.
I think you maybe underestimating the blind loyalty of Democrat voters, They would vote for a big pile of steaming shit if Democrats put it up for election.

I read a couple articles about the topic after I posted. They show concern but it’s bidens as long as he can/wants.
A dem mouthpiece showing concern is unheard of. Their media machine is very disciplined in sticking to defending thier guy. If they are "concerned" they are extremely worried. Any admittance to Biden's health is taboo by dem media machines.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT