ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s Weak Response

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
So, after three soldiers are killed in the umteenth attack by Iranians/agents of Iran against U.S. positions in the Middle East, Biden finally responds five days after our soldiers were killed by hitting targets outside of Iran and some of which were abandoned warehouses after giving them advanced notice of the attack? Nice, Joe! That’ll show our enemies that we mean business!

Last edited:
So, after three soldiers are killed in the umteenth attack by Iranians/agents of Iran against U.S. positions in the Middle East, Biden finally responds five days after our soldiers were killed by hitting targets outside of Iran and some of which were abandoned warehouses after giving them advanced notice of the attack? Nice, Joe! That’ll show our enemies that we mean business!
I perceive your disappointment. What were you hoping Biden would do?

Bidens response is along the lines of the US not mining Haiphong Harbor during the Vietnam War for fear they might have upset the dam bolsheviks & CCP. Primary players supplying the munitions, even military personnel & training to tertiary players killing Americans (no I'm not going to debate whether we should have been there or not).

That this spineless, dickless, hopeless, weakass administration warned the peaceful critters we would strike day before pulling the trigger thereby allowing high value targets & trained killers time to go to ground. Not the actions of a "man" trying to stop hundreds of attacks, but the actions of a vegetable trying to do anything but the right thing.

What is the right thing you ask? Iran survives on oil exports, period end of statement. Take out offshore derricks, refining facilities & high value targets in the government, O&G Industry & the military. The vast majority of people in Iran hate these people anyway so why not at least in appearance lay more ground work to foment the seeds of another revolt.

As I've always said if you are going to commit to a military campaign that uses america's military & money, go whole hog or don't go at all. If you have soldiers in positions of danger you dam well better have a plan when they are maimed or killed. An immediate response for slights & attacks. Boden's list of failures continue to get longer & longer

Probably something that would make your pussy hat spin on your head.
So you don’t know what he should do? You sound like a progressive in distress: “Somebody do something!”

Bidens response is along the lines of the US not mining Haiphong Harbor during the Vietnam War for fear they might have upset the dam bolsheviks & CCP. Primary players supplying the munitions, even military personnel & training to tertiary players killing Americans (no I'm not going to debate whether we should have been there or not).

That this spineless, dickless, hopeless, weakass administration warned the peaceful critters we would strike day before pulling the trigger thereby allowing high value targets & trained killers time to go to ground. Not the actions of a "man" trying to stop hundreds of attacks, but the actions of a vegetable trying to do anything but the right thing.

What is the right thing you ask? Iran survives on oil exports, period end of statement. Take out offshore derricks, refining facilities & high value targets in the government, O&G Industry & the military. The vast majority of people in Iran hate these people anyway so why not at least in appearance lay more ground work to foment the seeds of another revolt.

As I've always said if you are going to commit to a military campaign that uses america's military & money, go whole hog or don't go at all. If you have soldiers in positions of danger you dam well better have a plan when they are maimed or killed. An immediate response for slights & attacks. Boden's list of failures continue to get longer & longer
I understand it is very important for some people that America make it known our military has a bigger dick than anybody else, bigger than all the rest combined. And that may have been true at one time, but it no longer is. Our success rate in battle/war has not been so good for at least 50 years. You say “go whole hog or don’t go at all.” You think we should go whole hog because a military outpost, one of around 50 that we know of, that has been established to operate illegally in countries with whom we are not at war and whose secondary purpose is to act as a trip wire to give our NeoCons cover for starting one, has been attacked. I respect your knowledge and opinion, but that would be madness, it would set off a process that almost certainly would end up nuclear. I say let’s lick our wound and leave the area to the people to whom it belongs.

Last edited:
hammer their o and g industry, hammer their electrical service, hammer their internet service, hammer their water service. cherry pick and kill 10-12 key leaders and their families, yea, i said families. their replacements should know we can kill them and their families anytime. we want them to think twice before attacking american assets,

i know if we stop their o and g exports, our gas prices will go up and that hurts 'ol poopy britches chance of getting re-elected. but what did those soldiers and seals give their lives for? so pedo joe can stumble around trying to buy a solution with our tax dollars? negotiate out of this mess? never gonna happen.

maybe if lying crap pants had not KILLED OUR o and gas industry, we could have been controlling the o and g price all along,,,,, o what could have been? yea yea our o and g exports are setting records, but we aren't poking any new holes or upgrading o and g infrastructure.

will hamas kill our hostages? maybe, if so they lose the their only leverage. so be prepared to wipe hamas and palestine off the face of the earth. start by sending every palestinian in the usa on a work or travel visa back to the fatherland. no other middle east country will take palesinians (sp) refugees, they hate the palestinians (sp)

before you storm my home with pitchforks and torches, i stole most of this from the gaggie politics board.

thots commucrats?

one bullet at a time, one bullet at a time

I understand it is very important for some people that America make it known our military has a bigger dick than anybody else, bigger than all the rest combined. And that may have been true at one time, but it no longer is. Our success rate in battle/war has not been so good for at least 50 years. You say “go whole hog or don’t go at all.” You think we should go whole hog because a military outpost, one of around 50 that we know of, that has been established to operate illegally in countries with whom we are not at war and whose secondary purpose is to act as a trip wire to give our NeoCons cover for starting one, has been attacked. I respect your knowledge and opinion, but that would be madness, it would set off a process that almost certainly end up nuclear. I say let’s lick our wound and leave the area to the people to whom it belongs.
You think that solves the problem? Just leave, lick our wounds and everything will be peace and prosperity for all. SMFH

I understand it is very important for some people that America make it known our military has a bigger dick than anybody else, bigger than all the rest combined. And that may have been true at one time, but it no longer is. Our success rate in battle/war has not been so good for at least 50 years. You say “go whole hog or don’t go at all.” You think we should go whole hog because a military outpost, one of around 50 that we know of, that has been established to operate illegally in countries with whom we are not at war and whose secondary purpose is to act as a trip wire to give our NeoCons cover for starting one, has been attacked. I respect your knowledge and opinion, but that would be madness, it would set off a process that almost certainly end up nuclear. I say let’s lick our wound and leave the area to the people to whom it belongs.

Dan Dan Dan......nope not about proving whose military has the biggest pecker. It is about degrading a foe (yes foe) who has sworn to destroy Israel & the west. If you hammer them & show the rest of the peaceful critter gaggle they are a bad bet to support & follow then you negate many of the issues they cause around the world. Iran single handedly turned Lebanon into a shithole & even got away with assassinating their prime minister (R Hariri in 2005).

If you cut their O&G nuts off, they have no money to support the other criminal organizations that cause trouble throughout the mE.

If you pack up & leave, that play right into their hands. Do you think if we did that they will suddenly say "oh wow, we don't need to bother the Americans or West any more because they left?" Or do you think they will do everything possible to further destabilize the area & provide funds & trained personnel to attack the west INCLUDING the US?

Also, if the dumbass Biden had kept the sanctions DJT had, in place, once again this really wouldn't be an issue now.

You think that solves the problem? Just leave, lick our wounds and everything will be peace and prosperity for all. SMFH
No your accusing me of things I never said. Leaving probably would not lead to peace and prosperity for anyone but us, but I’m good with that. The way we’re going about it now, the NeoCon way, is not leading is to peace and prosperity, in fact it’s the exact opposite, ultimately nuclear annihilation. I think all your SMFHing has made you dizzy.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Dan Dan Dan......nope not about proving whose military has the biggest pecker. It is about degrading a foe (yes foe) who has sworn to destroy Israel & the west. If you hammer them & show the rest of the peaceful critter gaggle they are a bad bet to support & follow then you negate many of the issues they cause around the world. Iran single handedly turned Lebanon into a shithole & even got away with assassinating their prime minister (R Hariri in 2005).

If you cut their O&G nuts off, they have no money to support the other criminal organizations that cause trouble throughout the mE.

If you pack up & leave, that play right into their hands. Do you think if we did that they will suddenly say "oh wow, we don't need to bother the Americans or West any more because they left?" Or do you think they will do everything possible to further destabilize the area & provide funds & trained personnel to attack the west INCLUDING the US?

Also, if the dumbass Biden had kept the sanctions DJT had, in place, once again this really wouldn't be an issue now.
I think you are overenthusiastic about our military offensive capability when it faces actual resistance, and underenthusiastic about Iran’s military defensive capability. If we attack we’d win some and lose some, and to think Iran would just scuttle away in terror is unrealistic. A lot of people - I don’t include you as one of them - look at Israel’s aerial bombing of defenseless Gazans and think that’s what happens. But look at Russia's struggles with Ukraine. Most people, myself included, thought Russia would win in a matter of weeks. We were used to watching the US gain aerial superiority against our enemy very quickly and then bomb them into the Stone Age. Russia had to be as surprised as the rest of us when Ukraine battled them into a stalemate. I don’t think Iran will be rattled by a Shock and Awe campaign, I think they have capability to defend themselves, and allies like China and Russia that could turn things very ugly very quickly.

There is not a single response from this administration that would have pleased a single one of you. Just like the pussy hats couldn’t name one single positive accomplishment from the Trump admin.

Half the country thinks the other half are evil idiots. Anyone who votes straight ticket would be more useful dead.

There is not a single response from this administration that would have pleased a single one of you. Just like the pussy hats couldn’t name one single positive accomplishment from the Trump admin.

Half the country thinks the other half are evil idiots. Anyone who votes straight ticket would be more useful dead.
Sundown joe wants to shower with you.

Feel free to list all of Biden's accomplishments.
I don't think Democrats are evil, I think they are morally corrupt and easily manipulated.

As I predicted a few days ago.

ff53e173-6ed6-4a41-bff3-9b98cd81f8cd_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT