ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's Two State Solution Would Be A Disaster For Israel

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Imagine being forced to live next to a family that has killed members of your family in numerous attacks, says it wants them dead and will never rest until they are dead. Would you accept that as a workable solution?

Imagine being forced to live next to a family that has killed members of your family in numerous attacks, says it wants them dead and will never rest until they are dead. Would you accept that as a workable solution?
Good point. Maybe that’s why Hamas is opposed to a two state solution.

Good point. Maybe that’s why Hamas is opposed to a two state solution.
Why is it always Israel is the bad guy, while the Palestinians are innocent victims with you? I guess it begs the question, do you think Israel has the right to exist and do everything it can to protect that existence from people who openly call and act to destroy it?

Why is it always Israel is the bad guy, while the Palestinians are innocent victims with you? I guess it begs the question, do you think Israel has the right to exist and do everything it can to protect that existence from people who openly call and act to destroy it?
The Israeli government is not “always the bad guy.” But as it regards the Palestinians it is “the bad guy” more often than not. Hamas is not an innocent victim. It is almost always “one of the bad guys.” But most of the Palestinian people are innocent victims, just like the Israeli civilians that Hamas murdered were innocent victims. Israel has a right to exist, but IMO it does not have the right to exist by driving out people who were already there, murdering those who resisted their ouster or driving them into walled in concentration camps to keep them under its boot. By the way you do understand that it has been the Zionist intention from the beginning to call for the elimination of all Arabs in the intended new Jewish supremacist nation that spans “from the river to the sea,“ do you not? Since it is wrong for Hamas to have that attitude why is it okay for Israel to have it?

Last edited:
The Israeli government is not “always the bad guy.” But as it regards the Palestinians it is “the bad guy” more often than not. Hamas is not an innocent victim. It is almost always “one of the bad guys.” But most of the Palestinian people are innocent victims, just like the Israeli civilians that Hamas murdered were innocent victims. Israel has a right to exist, but IMO it does not have the right to exist by driving out people who were already there, murdering those who resisted their ouster or driving them into walled in concentration camps to keep them under its boot. By the way you do understand that it has been the Zionist intention from the beginning to call for the elimination of all Arabs in the intended new Jewish supremacist nation that spans “from the river to the sea,“ do you not? Since it is wrong for Hamas to have that attitude why is it okay for Israel to have it?
Hence why I provided the scenario about having a neighbor that is intent on your destruction. What would you do in that situation. Nothing but defense and hope for the best isn't my idea of prosperity.

Hence why I provided the scenario about having a neighbor that is intent on your destruction. What would you do in that situation. Nothing but defense and hope for the best isn't my idea of prosperity.
Hence why I said Hamas is concerned to live next to a country that seeks total Palestinian destruction. Pot meet kettle.

Hence why I said Hamas is concerned to live next to a country that seeks total Palestinian destruction. Pot meet kettle.
The question remains, what would you do? If you were Israel? If you were the Palestinians?

The question remains, what would you do? If you were Israel? If you were the Palestinians?
I’ve said this twice before: I’d have Israel back off and leave Gaza the hell alone. The West Bank, too.

I’ve said this twice before: I’d have Israel back off and leave Gaza the hell alone. The West Bank, too.
The Palestinians have attacked Israel for decades and Isreal had a very restrained response. All the Palestinians had to do is leave Isreal alone and they would be living as they please. But they didn't do that and Isreal had enough of their bullshit.

Feel bad for the Palestinians but their situation is 100% the fault of their own terrorists.

So Israel should have not responded to the attack, should not intensely surveil Gaza or doing anything but build a better wall and wait for another attack? Just want to make sure I understand what you are saying.

The Palestinians have attacked Israel for decades and Isreal had a very restrained response. All the Palestinians had to do is leave Isreal alone and they would be living as they please. But they didn't do that and Isreal had enough of their bullshit.

Feel bad for the Palestinians but their situation is 100% the fault of their own terrorists.
I want to laugh at this but it is so pathetically irresponsible I have to cry instead.

I think it's a little more complicated than that. IMO radical Muslims leaders are taking advantage of the uneducated population to further their own desires.

So Israel should have not responded to the attack, should not intensely surveil Gaza or doing anything but build a better wall and wait for another attack? Just want to make sure I understand what you are saying.
Israel should have defended itself from the attack, as it has told us for decades it has to do. Instead it abandoned the area and watched it happen. Israel’s response has been over the top.

I want to laugh at this but it is so pathetically irresponsible I have to cry instead.
Go ahead and cry because the shit the Palestinians brought on themselves is not going away.

Give the hostages back, denounce Hamas leadership and surrender all their weapons and the amount of humanitarian aid that would flow into Gaza would be massive. But they won't do that and the disaster they are living will continue.

Reactions: windriverrange
Go ahead and cry because the shit the Palestinians brought on themselves is not going away.

Give the hostages back, denounce Hamas leadership and surrender all their weapons and the amount of humanitarian aid that would flow into Gaza would be massive. But they won't do that and the disaster they are living will continue.
No, it’s not going away. You’ve provided one path to peace: Hamas surrender. Personally after the slaughter by the Israelis I don’t think peace would come that easily. Here’s an alternative solution: Israel surrender. That makes about as much sense as yours. Or better yet why not have Israel declare victory and withdraw back within its own borders and let the massive aid you’re talking about into Gaza before Israel becomes known as the new Nazis that practice genocide?

Israel should have defended itself from the attack, as it has told us for decades it has to do. Instead it abandoned the area and watched it happen. Israel’s response has been over the top.
That still doesn't answer the questions.

It doesn't matter what Israel or the Palestinians did or didn't do, it's what would you do. You are forced to live next to a neighbor who wants your entire family dead. Doesn't matter if you are an Israeli or a Palestinian, what would you do from this point forward?

That still doesn't answer the questions.

It doesn't matter what Israel or the Palestinians did or didn't do, it's what would you do. You are forced to live next to a neighbor who wants your entire family dead. Doesn't matter if you are an Israeli or a Palestinian, what would you do from this point forward?
Well, you’re twisting the logic a little. In the actual scenario not only would my neighboring country want me and my family dead, but also I and my family want them dead.

So it depends on which of us has the greater power to fulfill our desire. Plus which one of us has the backing of the one giant gorilla. And if that is me there is a third consideration at hand: the backing of the monster gorilla aside how badly would I care to become a pariah nation in the eyes of every other country in the world. I would not want that. So I would take steps I have outlined before that I think Israel should do. Especially if I had the same overpowering ability that Israel has in comparison to Hamas.

No, it’s not going away. You’ve provided one path to peace: Hamas surrender. Personally after the slaughter by the Israelis I don’t think peace would come that easily. Here’s an alternative solution: Israel surrender. That makes about as much sense as yours. Or better yet why not have Israel declare victory and withdraw back within its own borders and let the massive aid you’re talking about into Gaza before Israel becomes known as the new Nazis that practice genocide?
You need to get into reality. Isreal has clearly stated that they will not stop until Hamas is eliminated. Isreal is a military power that no one in the middle east can defeat.

Funny you think Isreal is the new Nazi's since Nazi's are the reason Isreal exists and is as strong as they are.

Nothing you want to happen will ever happen. So get in the real world. If the Palestinians want the nightmare to end they are going to have to bend to whatever Isreal requires. That may be wrong in your eyes but that is reality.

You need to get into reality. Isreal has clearly stated that they will not stop until Hamas is eliminated. Isreal is a military power that no one in the middle east can defeat.

Funny you think Isreal is the new Nazi's since Nazi's are the reason. Isreal exists and is as strong as they are.

Nothing you want to happen will ever happen. So get in the real world. If the Palestinians want the nightmare to end they are going to have to bend to whatever Isreal requires. That may be wrong in your eyes but that is reality.
I have never once pretended that is not the reality. And the genocide Israel is conducting against the Palestinians is wrong in my eyes, and should be wrong in your eyes, too. And, yes, the irony that a race of people who were on the receiving end of the Nazi’s Final Solution would turn around less than 100 years later and practice their own Final Solution on a different race of people it considers the source of all their problems should not be lost on either of us.

Victim blaming.

Well, you’re twisting the logic a little. In the actual scenario not only would my neighboring country want me and my family dead, but also I and my family want them dead.

So it depends on which of us has the greater power to fulfill our desire. Plus which one of us has the backing of the one giant gorilla. And if that is me there is a third consideration at hand: the backing of the monster gorilla aside how badly would I care to become a pariah nation in the eyes of every other country in the world. I would not want that. So I would take steps I have outlined before that I think Israel should do. Especially if I had the same overpowering ability that Israel has in comparison to Hamas.
My apologies for not making the scenario clear, I assumed you would understand each side wanted the other dead. My mistake.

Ok lets take it a step further, you've done everything you say you would do yet you keep losing family members, now what? The same strictly defensive approach or do you start to lose patients?

My apologies for not making the scenario clear, I assumed you would understand each side wanted the other dead. My mistake.

Ok lets take it a step further, you've done everything you say you would do yet you keep losing family members, now what? The same strictly defensive approach or do you start to lose patients?
I don't know. Am I killing their family members, too?

Your choice.
If I’m killing them as much as they’re killing us I don’t have much moral high ground on which to stand. But, yes, I advocate a Porcupine Defense that is so capable no enemy thinks it can penetrate it. I remember some Navy guy being interviewed a few years back in which they were talking about a full modern carrier group. The reporter asked him what would happen if the carrier was attacked, and he stated flatly that the modern carrier group is so constituted it would be impossible for the carrier itself to be damaged. It is protected on the sea around it, under the sea and in the air, anyone foolish enough to attack would die instantly. Israel has always pretended that’s what they have. It turns out it was big talk. They need to match their talk with their defense capabilities. Or they could just murder all the Palestinians and that would be one problem solved

If I’m killing them as much as they’re killing us I don’t have much moral high ground on which to stand. But, yes, I advocate a Porcupine Defense that is so capable no enemy thinks it can penetrate it. I remember some Navy guy being interviewed a few years back in which they were talking about a full modern carrier group. The reporter asked him what would happen if the carrier was attacked, and he stated flatly that the modern carrier group is so constituted it would be impossible for the carrier itself to be damaged. It is protected on the sea around it, under the sea and in the air, anyone foolish enough to attack would die instantly. Israel has always pretended that’s what they have. It turns out it was big talk. They need to match their talk with their defense capabilities. Or they could just murder all the Palestinians and that would be one problem solved
Got it, you would sit back accepting your family members being killed. I wouldn't and there is why we disagree.

Got it, you would sit back accepting your family members being killed. I wouldn't and there is why we disagree.
But I’m not sitting back, I’m killing them, too. Just like Israel and Hamas are doing, and where’s the peace we both want? Well, I want peace. You seem to prefer the killing.

But I’m not sitting back, I’m killing them, too. Just like Israel and Hamas are doing, and where’s the peace we both want? Well, I want peace. You seem to prefer the killing.
I prefer an ending, not a continuation.

And that would mean the murder and/or expulsion of one of the sides? Gee, I wonder which side you want to see genocided.
Unfortunately that's how wars work. One side beats the hell out of the other until they are willing to submit and live in peace.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT