ADVERTISEMENT

Parents Charged

I guess @my_2cents gave up then after he found out I lock up my knives? I also lock up the bleach little buddy and laundry pods. But hey I am trying to shape a child that my WWII grandparents would be proud of. My kid is polite and has manners also. It’s called parenting. Rittenhouses mom failed him also IMO and I backed him in court.

Not any more careless than millions of other Americans.
So millions of other Americans would have engaged in the same behavior these parents did? Can you provide proof of this?

I find it interesting though that you are very hesitant to agree that the parents' behavior was reckless or careless. Do you honestly believe the text they sent their son and behavior at the meeting was not at all careless or reckless?
Keep the kids out of recess and other fun activities, make them write the same sentence on the black board all day or whatever the snowflake parents will allow but some sort of punishment has to be had for the wrong behavior.
This occurs. Children in elementary schools do face consequences such as no recess (time out during recess), etc.

The only type of discipline that doesn't occur that you mentioned is spanking. Do you believe spankings should be present at elementary schools?

Last edited:
Good. You have just explicitly rejected church teaching. Now, FOAD, faux Catholic.
No I haven't. Again, I accept Church teaching in my own personal faith. I don't believe in forcing my faith on all Americans though. You continuously fail to understand this.

btw, you reject the Church's teaching on the death penalty and you don't believe in forcing the Church's teaching on this issue as well as birth control on all Americans. According to your own standard, this makes you a faux Catholic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Now we know the real reason you want them charged. They had the audacity to support Trump and have different political opinions from your own.
Nope, this has nothing to do with why they were charged. Their careless and reckless behavior is why they were charged, and rightfully so.

And the individual who shot up a ball field full of congressmen worked for the Bernie Sanders campaign. Your point?
shutterstock_550516177.jpg

The law is the same in Louisiana too...

"The teacher, principal, school security guard, or administrator may search the person of a student or his personal effects when, based on the attendant circumstances at the time of the search, there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the search will reveal evidence that the student has violated the law, a school rule, or a school board policy. Such a search shall be conducted in a manner that is reasonably related to the purpose of the search and not excessively intrusive in light of the age or sex of the student and the nature of the suspected offense."

"The parish and city school systems of the state are the exclusive owners of all public school buildings and all desks and lockers within the building assigned to any student and any other area of any public school building or grounds set aside specifically for the personal use of the students. Any teacher, principal, school security guard, or administrator in any parish or city school system of the state may search any building, desk, locker, area, or grounds for evidence that the law, a school rule, or parish or city school board policy has been violated."

Once again, you are wrong
No dumbass. This establishes that I am absolutely right. You are just too much of a dumbfvck to understand English.

• Love
Reactions: Marocain Poke
No I haven't. Again, I accept Church teaching in my own personal faith. I don't believe in forcing my faith on all Americans though. You continuously fail to understand this.
Except that you don't. Otherwise, you would believe that unborn babies are human beings entitled to the same rights as people who have already been born. Now you're being a dishonest dumbfvck.

Except that you don't.
Yes, I do. I accept from a faith-based perspective what the Church teaches about abortion. I just don't believe the Church's teachings should be forced on all Americans. I've said this numerous times now. Maybe one day you will understand it. I doubt it though.

But again, using your own standard, you are a faux Catholic.

Yes, I do. I accept from a faith-based perspective what the Church teaches about abortion. I just don't believe the Church's teachings should be forced on all Americans. I've said this numerous times now. Maybe one day you will understand it. I doubt it though.

You don’t believe that they are entitled to basic human rights. You are at odds with the church, dumbfvck.

Did politics exist though when it was written?

Again, it is basic civics that a constitution is a political document as well as a legal document.
No, it’s an apolitical document meant to stand above politics to protect the American people from the government and politics.

Because it shows that they CAN search backpacks,
Did I ever claim they couldn't?

Your claim though was that in Louisiana, school officials have carte blanche to search the backpacks, which wasn't true. School officials must have reasonable grounds. They don't have carte blanche freedom, as you claimed.

You were flat out wrong about both Michigan and Louisiana. Just man up and admit it for once.

Last edited:
No, it’s an apolitical document meant to stand above politics to protect the American people from the government and politics.
No, it is not an apolitical document. It is a political and legal document. Just like our nation is both a republic and a democracy! Basic civics. Real basic.

You just love to argue with the truth and facts don't you? I bet you would argue with a stop sign too.

No, it is not an apolitical document. It is a political and legal document. Just like our nation is both a republic and a democracy! Basic civics. Real basic.

You just love to argue with the truth and facts don't you? I bet you would argue with a stop sign too.
Why do you keep pulling my pant leg? Your not bright and very annoying. You are correct though, you’re understanding of our government is “basic”.

Why do you keep pulling my pant leg? Your not bright and very annoying. You are correct though, you’re understanding of our government is “basic”.
lol, you are the one who inserted yourself in this conversation with nonsense.

I know teenagers who have a better grasp of civics than you apparently do. I guess they didn't sleep through their civics class like you did.

So millions of other Americans would have engaged in the same behavior these parents did? Can you provide proof of this?

I find it interesting though that you are very hesitant to agree that the parents' behavior was reckless or careless. Do you honestly believe the text they sent their son and behavior at the meeting was not at all careless or reckless?

This occurs. Children in elementary schools do face consequences such as no recess (time out during recess), etc.

The only type of discipline that doesn't occur that you mentioned is spanking. Do you believe spankings should be present at elementary schools?

I'm not sure of the number but everyone I know has purchased firearms for their kids. My sons first gun was a youth pump action 20 gauge, he was ten. The next year a bought him a .270 bolt action rifle for deer hunting. When he was 13 or 14 I bought him a 9mm handgun. Nothing wrong or reckless with purchasing firearms for your kids. My kids grew up with firearms and have been through training from myself, police officers and a marine drill instructor.
I know some people with kids keep their handgun in a drawer in the bedroom nightstand, While I'm not a fan of that some people can't afford fingerprint safe where you can readily access the handgun if needed. Again, nothing wrong or reckless with that.
Hell you would probably cry like a little girl if you knew my son had all of his firearms including his 2 ARs at OSU when he went to school there. Strange how none of those firearms jumped out and started shooting people. He even bought and traded for a couple of pistols to add to his collection while he was there. Oh the horror.

No punishment does not take place in all of our schools the way it should. Nor do they carry it over into middle school or high school. To many snowflake parents crying about little Aiden being mistreated by being denied recess.

I have absolutely no issue with teachers being able to paddle a kid in school. All I would ask is I be notified so I could get my licks in. My kids were not allowed to be disrespectful and learned at a young age to respect authority. Oh and just to let you know I only spanked my daughter twice in her life and it only took once for my son. After that the mere threat was all it took for them to straighten up. The second time I spanked my daughter is kind of a funny story, but I'll save that one.

Nothing wrong or reckless with purchasing firearms for your kids.
You keep focusing on just this. I'm asking now though about the other behavior by the parents, knowing they had just bought their son a gun.

What do you think about the rest of their behavior? Reckless and careless?

No punishment does not take place in all of our schools the way it should.
The type of punishment you cited does take place with the exception of spanking.

I have absolutely no issue with teachers being able to paddle a kid in school.
Ok.

What do you make of the studies that indicate spanking actually has a more negative affect on children than does other types of punishment.

btw, I also spanked my children. So don't jump to the conclusion that I am opposed to spanking. I'm just asking you a question.

lol, you are the one who inserted yourself in this conversation with nonsense.

I know teenagers who have a better grasp of civics than you apparently do. I guess they didn't sleep through their civics class like you did.
No you don’t.

Whatever gets you through the day.
lol, how old are you?

You have to be VERY young if you didn't know a constitution was a political document and that our country is both a republic and a democracy. I'm telling you, I know teenagers who have a better understanding of civics than you do.

lol, how old are you?

You have to be VERY young if you didn't know a constitution was a political document and that our country is both a republic and a democracy. I'm telling you, I know teenagers who have a better understanding of civics than you do.
If you want to use very broad definitions to avoid the fact it’s not a house bill nor was it ever meant to be turned by the tide of populist political movements have at you.

You keep focusing on just this. I'm asking now though about the other behavior by the parents, knowing they had just bought their son a gun.

What do you think about the rest of their behavior? Reckless and careless?

The type of punishment you cited does take place with the exception of spanking.

Ok.

What do you make of the studies that indicate spanking actually has a more negative affect on children than does other types of punishment.

btw, I also spanked my children. So don't jump to the conclusion that I am opposed to spanking. I'm just asking you a question.
What other behaviors are you referring to?

No, it doesn't, I know numerous teachers that are fed up with the administration that will not allow them to do anything to the trouble making kids. For full disclosure I do no several teachers that work in our school district that love the fact the administration and most of the parents backs them up on discipline. Strangely enough the school excels in every athletic sport, except basketball and every academic competition. Football team normally plays until mid-December taking time away from basketball.

I don't need a study conducted by a bunch of woke folks with a predetermined outcome to tell me what I know to be true in real life. I swat on the ass gets a kid's immediate attention. I will agree that overusing spankings is counterproductive.

What other behaviors are you referring to?
All the other behaviors I provided you that the prosecutor noted went into her decision to charge the parents.

Do you believe those actions by the parents were reckless and careless, especially considering they knew they had just bought their son a gun?

No, it doesn't
Again, all the forms of discipline you cited (with the exception of spanking) occur in schools today.

I don't need a study conducted by a bunch of woke folks with a predetermined outcome to tell me what I know to be true in real life.
Why do you assume the studies are conducted by "woke folks" with a "predetermined outcome"? Just because you don't like the findings, is that it?

I will agree that overusing spankings is counterproductive.
Does this mean you are "woke"?😆

You are at odds with the Church on the death penalty and birth control.

Thus, according to your standard, you are a faux Catholic.
How so? My position on death penalty is the same as past popes. If Francis is right, then they were wrong.

And I believe birth control is a sin. Consistent with the church. But you don’t believe unborn babies possess human rights. Inconsistent with the church.

And I can assure you, having represented more than one school system, school employees in Louisiana do in fact have carte Blanche powers to search.

My position on death penalty is the same as past popes.
Your position is at odds with the Catholic Church's teaching on the death penalty. It is at odds also with the teachings of Pope Francis, Pope Benedict XVI, Pope Saint John Paul II, etc.

Pope Benedict: End the Death Penalty

"A sign of hope is the increasing recognition that the dignity of human life must never be taken away, even in the case of someone who has done great evil. Modern society has the means of protecting itself, without definitively denying criminals the chance to reform. I renew the appeal I made most recently at Christmas for a consensus to end the death penalty, which is both cruel and unnecessary." - Pope Saint John Paul II, 1999.

Three popes, one catechism declare: Death penalty ‘inadmissible’

I understand you are going to try to make every excuse you can as to why this isn't true . . . falsely attack Pope Francis and the Church, etc. However, none of your excuses or hateful attacks change the fact that you don't accept the Church's teaching on the death penalty.

Thus, according to your standard, you are a faux Catholic. You condemn yourself. You are exactly the type of person Jesus spoke of in the Gospels.

And I believe birth control is a sin. Consistent with the church.
But you don't believe in forcing this teaching of the Church upon all Americans by making birth control illegal in the United States, now do you?

Again, by your own standard, you are a faux Catholic.

And I can assure you, having represented more than one school system, school employees in Louisiana do in fact have carte Blanche powers to search.
I feel sorry for the school systems you represented then. Because the law doesn't give school employees "carte blanche" powers to search a backpack. You are just flat out wrong, as usual.

Your position is at odds with the Catholic Church's teaching on the death penalty. It is at odds also with the teachings of Pope Francis, Pope Benedict XVI, Pope Saint John Paul II, etc.

Pope Benedict: End the Death Penalty

"A sign of hope is the increasing recognition that the dignity of human life must never be taken away, even in the case of someone who has done great evil. Modern society has the means of protecting itself, without definitively denying criminals the chance to reform. I renew the appeal I made most recently at Christmas for a consensus to end the death penalty, which is both cruel and unnecessary." - Pope Saint John Paul II, 1999.

Three popes, one catechism declare: Death penalty ‘inadmissible’
“Modern society has the means of protecting itself, without definitively denying criminals the chance to reform. I renew the appeal I made most recently at Christmas for a consensus to end the death penalty, which is both cruel and unnecessary.”

The above statement lacks papal infallibility. For it to be infallible, the penal system would also have to be infallible. As the penal system is made by man, it is therefore precluded from infallibility. As long as a convicted murderer lives, he is a risk to the lives of others, So the quoted statement is based on flawed reasoning. However, I don’t expect your brainless leftist head to be able to process this sort of critical analysis, so I’ll leave it at that.

As to Fauxpe Francis’ statement, WTF does “inadmissible” mean? Who TF talks like that? In typical Francis politician-speak, he’s trying sound like he’s saying something without actually saying it. Very wish-washy, and far from infallible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT