ADVERTISEMENT

Is It Just Me

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Or does anybody else think Nikki Haley is proving to be about as big a dunce as Kamala Harris? We already knew she has been bought and paid for by the armaments/war industry and is about as big a proponent of war everywhere on earth as Lindsay Graham. But it seems to me she shoots herself in the foot about once a week.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Or does anybody else think Nikki Haley is proving to be about as big a dunce as Kamala Harris? We already knew she has been bought and paid for by the armaments/war industry and is about as big a proponent of war everywhere on earth as Lindsay Graham. But it seems to me she shoots herself in the foot about once a week.
WTF difference does it make? She could be Einstein, agree with you on every issue, and you still wouldn’t be voting for her.

I’m sure other members of The Squad think she is a big dunce as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT