ADVERTISEMENT

OSU-Iowa updates, please

Boo has shown nothing this year. I don't even know why John puts him out there. That was the most pathetic performance by an OSU wrestler that I can ever recall. He has no business being in a dual. I thought John learned his lesson in the NC State match but I guess he has a short memory.

I know Geo is hurt but if I’m John it would take a lot for me to send Boo back out there soon.

Went to Flo (as instructed). They have a nice write-up on each match as it happens.

Hate to see Boo crumble and wilt like that. Really thought he was ready to take the world by storm.

Hey Boo did you watch how Jonce wrestled. This is why you wont be on a cowboy mat for the rest of the year. Worst performance in cowboy history.

Nice job by Blaylock fighting to the end. I have no words for what I saw from Boo. Don’t know how you look your teammates in the eye after quitting on the mat.

Boo when you give your worst effort like that you just take the wind out of the entire team and turn the entire match over too the opponent. Stay off the mat please. Martinez is our man.

Anyone else wondering why the Senior Heil was not more aggressive in his effort to get his team some bonus points?

His team needed a Major there over Turk.

Reactions: OAMC99
Martinez is out for the year so as bad as that performance was we need Lewallen. Hopefully the rest of the team get in his ear.

Heil is like watching Alabama in football. Great defense and just enough offense to win every time. In my book Blaylock gave us 3 points we thought we would lose by not getting pinned. Made up for Boos horrible worst ever performance.

Heil is like watching Alabama in football. Great defense and just enough offense to win every time. In my book Blaylock gave us 3 points we thought we would lose by not getting pinned. Made up for Boos horrible worst ever performance.
I suppose your performances were better? How many three time all americans did you wrestle?

This ref was quick to count Smith every time he was on a leg, but wasn't when Marinelli was in the same position.

Moore looks exhausted after 2 periods. Don’t get it

Big match. Huge crowd. We have no fire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT