ADVERTISEMENT

Now that we know ClintonDavidScott is antisemitic and is defending Hamas and not Israel's right for it not to be removed from this earth...

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
We need to give him the Harvard student treatment. We can't stop him from speaking his filth. But we can all put him on ignore. I think we do the same with any other extreme liberals preaching this filth.

It is time to act and not stand for this hatred and filth.

He has told us who he is now, believe him. Thanks for doing that CDS. Can't say it was good knowing you.

The real hypocrisy here is that he should be pissed at Biden for supporting Israel. Biden right now is fully behind Israel. As he should be.

But he will not dare rip Biden a new one for being for bombing schools and kids in Gaza. Which BTW is a straw man right now.

Reactions: AC2020
The real hypocrisy here is that he should be pissed at Biden for supporting Israel. Biden right now is fully behind Israel. As he should be.

But he will not dare rip Biden a new one for being for bombing schools and kids in Gaza. Which BTW is a straw man right now.
Biden is pro Israel and Trump blaming Netanyahu. Who are you voting for you piece of shit?

We need to give him the Harvard student treatment. We can't stop him from speaking his filth. But we can all put him on ignore. I think we do the same with any other extreme liberals preaching this filth.

He has told us who he is now, believe him. Thanks for doing that CDS. Can't say it was good knowing you.
I find it deeply ironic that you call for the potential genocide of the Palestinian race to be perpetrated by the Jewish race that has been haunted and hunted as victims of genocide for their entire existence. I know, I know, you haven't specifically demanded the elimination of all Palestinans, but the inference from your remarks is you would be okay with that if that's what it takes to "protect" the Israelis. I wonder if that would have been your attitude toward Germans if you had been alive at the time of the concentration camps.

Last edited:

If you only knew how many versions of CDS's user names I have in my ignore list. I bet it is over 30.

When has the left been on the right side of anything?

I can’t imagine how I’m going to handle being ignored by this board’s greatest diatribist of all time.

Woe is me…

carry on

So, you’re a hater of the Jews too? Good luck with that red hot pitchfork eternally up your ass.

Just the bad ones.

See, there are good Jews and bad ones.

We just need to separate them so you know which ones it’s OK to blame and hold responsible.

Whatever you do, don’t try and use this rule equally.

Just the bad ones.

See, there are good Jews and bad ones.

We just need to separate them so you know which ones it’s OK to blame and hold responsible.

Whatever you do, don’t try and use this rule equally.
I know its a wild approach to say that some people do good things and some people bad things and it is not related to their race or religion.

I know its a wild approach to say that some people do good things and some people bad things and it is not related to their race or religion.

I think you just said it’s not related to race or religion.

Yep.

When did that happen?

So was it a bad thing or a good thing when you mocked my wife after she was attacked and robbed?

I find it deeply ironic that you call for the potential genocide of the Palestinian race to be perpetrated by the Jewish race that has been haunted and hunted as victims of genocide for their entire existence. I know, I know, you haven't specifically demanded the elimination of all Palestinans, but the inference from your remarks is you would be okay with that if that's what it takes to "protect" the Israelis. I wonder if that would have been your attitude toward Germans if you had been alive at the time of the concentration camps.
No genocide. But Israel needs to fvck em up pretty good. Like the USA did to the Japs, and the Allies did to the Nazis.

Reactions: iasooner2000
No genocide. But Israel needs to fvck em up pretty good. Like the USA did to the Japs, and the Allies did to the Nazis.

Sooooooo…drop a nuke on Gaza City?

Sounds very proportionally appropriate…let’s see it happen and Israel be globally praised for such careful considerations of collateral damage in tactical response…

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Sooooooo…drop a nuke on Gaza City?

Sounds very proportionally appropriate…let’s see it happen and Israel be globally praised for such careful considerations of collateral damage in tactical response…

carry on
Proportionality doesn’t win wars. Killing the other side until they get tired of dying does. Probably didn’t teach that in drummer school, either.

If I were Israel, I’d take the Dresden route and incendiary bomb their asses, but only because of the risk of nuclear fallout landing on Israel.

Antisemite on, pedoscott.

So when Biden said that antisemitism was on the rise he was talking about liberals. Who knew?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT